Trump has won

NTDaws

Trump has stirred and released the emotions of millions of Americans who are tired of the corrupt establishment. Lots of Democrats are asking how Trump was even able to get this far and its in part due to the decades of corruption of both parties.

1 minute ago, Arri said:

Trump has stirred and released the emotions of millions of Americans who are tired of the corrupt establishment. Lots of Democrats are asking how Trump was even able to get this far and its in part due to the decades of corruption of both parties.

the dems did it to themselves. Imagine if Bernie was in the race. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Just now, Tocsin_786 said:

the dems did it to themselves. Imagine if Bernie was in the race. 

Yup. This is definitely a rejection election. After the news that the DNC rigged the election for Hillary, a lot of bi partisan and even partisan voters have realized the corruption that is in the government. It's not that they are for Trump, it's that they're against Clinton.

3 minutes ago, Arri said:

And Americans just handed control of the entire nation over to one of those corrupt parties. The GOP now has the house, the senate, the executive, the judicial, and most of the statehouses. For people pissed about the obstructionism it's insane to hand the country over to the party responsible for it. Americans are so stupid, fuck this country.

Unclaimed States;

61 Trump leaning

14 Hillary leaning

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Edited by SansVarnic

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Just now, Arri said:

Yup. This is definitely a rejection election. After the news that the DNC rigged the election for Hillary, a lot of bi partisan and even partisan voters have realized the corruption that is in the government. It's not that they are for Trump, it's that they're against Clinton.

I have a high chance of losing my dental insurance because Trump will repeal the ACA first thing, but I say good riddance because I got pissed as well from the news. (I voted thrid party as a protest vote though).

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

1 minute ago, stconquest said:

lol Trump ... I was wrong.  God damnit!

:D

we were all wrong, everyone thought he was gonna lose!

Just now, SteveGrabowski0 said:

And Americans just handed control of the entire nation over to one of those corrupt parties. The GOP now has the house, the senate, the executive, the judicial, and most of the statehouses. For people pissed about the obstructionism it's insane to hand the country over to that party. Americans are so stupid, fuck this country.

It's because America allows people who are uninformed on the issues at hand and what would be best for the nation but still pick a president with a lacking knowledge of what they stand for and whether or not that is good for the country.

CPU: I5-6600k | MOBO: MSI Z170-A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO |RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 2800 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition | Case: MasterCase Pro 5 | Storage: SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB, WD Blue 1 TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Display: Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p 144hz | Keyboard:Logitech G910 Orion Spark | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Headset: Logitech Artemis G933 | PcPP: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/sfgGjc

Hope all of you like having you social security and Medicaid taken away that was one of Trump's policies. So I hope you have the 30k a month to stay in a nursing home otherwise we'll shove your old ass out in the street to die like a animal.

6 minutes ago, Speedyv said:

Michigan is blue as well but....

so is wisconsin

Wow looking more and more like we will have the first president with no military and or political experience. 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

Just now, Tocsin_786 said:

I have a high chance of losing my dental insurance because Trump will repeal the ACA first thing, but I say good riddance because I got pissed as well from the news. (I voted thrid party as a protest vote though).

There will definitely be a lot of changes in the coming future. America had a decision between continuing our wheel of corruption with Hillary or gamble the state of the country with Trump and it looks like people want to gamble.

Just now, spartaman64 said:

so is wisconsin

Capture.JPG nope.

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

He hasn't even won the election, let alone been sworn into office and I've lost $3500 in share portfolio value. I'm not even American! 

Just now, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Hope all of you like having you social security and Medicaid taken away that was one of Trump's policies. So I hope you have the 30k a month to stay in a nursing home otherwise we'll shove your old ass out in the street to die like a animal.

I just hinted at this earlier, but imagine if the DNC didn;t fuck over its own party leaders. It would have been a different election. I shouldn't be mad at Trump for taking away my insurance, but rather the DNC for letting this election happen in the first place. 

Just now, SansVarnic said:

Capture.JPG nope.

historically wisconsin is a blue state 

Just checked my phone

Screenshot_2016-11-09-06-28-33-1.png

Why am I even awake...

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

1 minute ago, Tocsin_786 said:

I just hinted at this earlier, but imagine if the DNC didn;t fuck over its own party leaders. It would have been a different election. I shouldn't be mad at Trump for taking away my insurance, but rather the DNC for letting this election happen in the first place. 

You should still be mad at trump...

1 minute ago, Dredgy said:

He hasn't even won the election, let alone been sworn into office and I've lost $3500 in share portfolio value. I'm not even American! 

I sold the 6 shares I had last night because of this.

@spartaman64

True so has PA.

Things change. The Reagan election showed us that.

*edit

Reagan had a 48 state landslide and the media all said that Reagan would lose in a landslide.........

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Actually trump could be a refreshing mint to the us. We have sooo much screwed up things in our country, especially the bills democrats passed.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mf3Zcc My build

R.I.P Donny- Got banned. We will always remember your spamming of "Cancerbooks"

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

The craziest part of this election is that states that are generally considered blue are now teetering on the edge of going red. It has truly shown that traditional politics have been thrown out the window and that Americans want to be heard.

1 minute ago, Dredgy said:

Easy come, easy go. Nothing that another random piece of news can't restore.