Trump has won

NTDaws

Currently its still 215 Hillary vs Trump of 244

gg the world...

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

1 minute ago, SansVarnic said:

Stop posting forecasts...

Post live stuff.

ff.png

the updates are getting slower and slower. just give us the stupid results lol

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

but this is my first one

Sorry but that was meant everyone...

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Just now, dragoon20005 said:

Currently its still 215 Hillary vs Trump of 244

gg the world...

trump will likely get arizona and wisconsin which gets him to 268. hillary needs to get michigan, Pennsylvania, and NH for trump not to reach 270 

Just now, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

Build that wall. 

Build that PC!

i5 6600k and GTX 1070 but I play 1600-900. 1440p BABY!

Still, don't put too much faith in my buying decisions. xD 

Just now, Kumaresh said:

How come nothing is happening in Alaska ?

time zone

5 minutes ago, Tocsin_786 said:

I should be, I'm going through a dental procedure, and I look at the bill every visit. 7/10 times I usually go in for a quick checkup and the bill is like 4-9k for the resident dentist to take a quick peak at my mouth and send me on my way. If obama didn't pass the ACA then I would not be able to afford shit. you're right, I should be mad, but I can't blame trump for winning because the only chance that the DNC had, they blew it on Hillary.

Still he's going to want to take away all your assistance so still be pissed! Other countries have health care for its citizens and we have leaders trying to take away basic health care assistance from people. Honestly hope you have money cause if he takes it away be prepared to have your teeth go to shit and have to deal with it. I'm all in for lower taxes but at the same time I would gladly give up a portion of my pay so people can get basic health care. It's a sad day when people dye or have to endure pain daily because the gov cares more about the medical business then taking care of its people.

Go Trump make my PC parts cheaper cut the taxes and i will finally build an Intel machine

Antec Darkfleet 85 Super atx case housing an AMD build

-AMD FX 8350 oc to 4.7Ghz on air cooler master hyper t4  (and A/C)

-Gigabyte 78 lmt usb3 mobo

-AMD Radeon R9 390 Gigabyte G1 Gaming 8GB edition (Air and A/C cooled 10% oc to 1157Mhz)

-24GB DDR3 1600Mhz G.skill value ram

-Samsung 840 evo 250GB ssd x1 Toshiba 1TB HDD x1

-corsair CX750M 750w PSU

-1x 22" BENQ gw2265 1080p monitor 1x 22" ViewSonic VS16261

Just now, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

Build that wall. 

if anyone is to believe that he's actually gonna do that....

well i sure hope he wont anyway... but i mean that's so outrageous you'd think he just said that for attention

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

1 minute ago, Kumaresh said:

polls havent closed yet but its going to go trump

1 minute ago, bcredeur97 said:

I predict Linus Gabriel Sebastian will win

3 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

Too early. Polls still open. They wont close for another 15 min.

Besides Alaska - though i really dont mean to diminish their contribution - does not add much to the equation, same as Hawaii.

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

2 minutes ago, bcredeur97 said:

you want the results? trump wins

1 minute ago, bcredeur97 said:

if anyone is to believe that he's actually gonna do that....

well i sure hope he wont anyway... but i mean that's so outrageous you'd think he just said that for attention

Muricans will immigrate to Canada cause Mexico is not an option then. 

Prepare your bears people

1 minute ago, spartaman64 said:

you want the results? trump wins

eh official results are best results.

Spoiler

Just now, Kumaresh said:

Why is healthcare so expensive in America ? It's much cheaper here in India and there are many excellent Doctors and Hospitals here which I personally know of.

How much does people earn in American compared to India. There.

Just now, bcredeur97 said:

eh official results are best results.

hillary has at best 12.5% chance to win basically 

I wanted Hillary to win so badly because blue

1 minute ago, Kumaresh said:

Why is healthcare so expensive in America ? It's much cheaper here in India and there are many excellent Doctors and Hospitals here which I personally know of.

Malpractice insurance they pay for jacks up the cost severely.

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

2 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

It's because in America it's all about the money. An how we are willing to let people die if they can't force over the dough.

2 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Malpractice insurance they pay for jacks up the cost severely.

It's not even just that. For some reason even the electrical sockets on the wall are 3x the price because it's "medical grade"