Trump has won

NTDaws
Just now, Canada EH said:

@danwager11

Who is that ultra smart dude, who uses a computer to speak. Steven Hawkins.

Scientists of the 21st Century $500 to Canada EH.

CPU: I5-6600k | MOBO: MSI Z170-A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO |RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 2800 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition | Case: MasterCase Pro 5 | Storage: SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB, WD Blue 1 TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Display: Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p 144hz | Keyboard:Logitech G910 Orion Spark | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Headset: Logitech Artemis G933 | PcPP: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/sfgGjc

Just now, danwager11 said:

Scientists of the 21st Century $500 to Canada EH.

I'd prefer British Pounds, but whatever.

6 minutes ago, stconquest said:

...or an accomplished scholar.

Why have a accomplished Scholar when Trump can make Trump University, Go Trump Cocks!

CPU: I5-6600k | MOBO: MSI Z170-A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO |RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 2800 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition | Case: MasterCase Pro 5 | Storage: SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB, WD Blue 1 TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Display: Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p 144hz | Keyboard:Logitech G910 Orion Spark | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Headset: Logitech Artemis G933 | PcPP: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/sfgGjc

9 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Indicative of a better intelligence.

4 minutes ago, danwager11 said:

Your ability to talk has no relevance in whether you are intelligent or not, speech capabilities are not even in the part of the brain as critical thinking. You could very well have a speech probable whether physically seen or unseen, look at Hawking as an extreme example.

Do you see what I see?

Pennsylvania swings back to trump and i thought hillary had it. if trump wins PA its over he wins 

1 minute ago, stconquest said:

Do you see what I see?

I see spelling errors and simple vocabulary due to a pressure to release something before someone else says it, and the fact that grammar isn't even necessary here let alone a strong vocabulary. 

1 minute ago, spartaman64 said:

Pennsylvania swings back to trump and i thought hillary had it. if trump wins PA its over he wins 

I think its over, Trump's our man.

Well not mine, but YOUR'S :)

Just now, Canada EH said:

I think its over, Trump our man.

its very likely rn because hillary needs to win in PA NH and michigan to have a chance of winning and trump is leading in all of them RN but they are still close so hillary has basically a 50%*50%*50% chance or 12.5%

1 minute ago, Canada EH said:

I think its over, Trump's our man.

Well not mine, but YOUR'S :)

2 minutes ago, spartaman64 said:

Yea, I dont think PA is enough to swing this...

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Just now, Tocsin_786 said:

she would need PA michigan and NH

Trump will be downgrading from gold plated Beoing and Penthouse, to the White House, with a wife who speaks like Arnold, no one can understand her.

It's truly been a great horse race. Thank you America!

Just now, Dawson Wehage said:

escaping to Canada is not gonna work.

The whole economy depends on US.

if US crashes to the ground, so is the rest of the world

and Trump being the loose cannon, he gonna start World War 3

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

Meanwhile, in Canada, also known as 'The only country to defeat America after they invaded, drive them back and burn down The White House'.

TRUDEAU.jpg

Please come burn it down again in January.

1 minute ago, Tocsin_786 said:

Well, there's more states available than just that, of course. But Clinton's most realistic path is through Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and New Hampshire. If PA is gone, she may consider a concession speech.

PA is a literal knife edge ...

Capture.JPG

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

If this was just an Obama vs Romney election, I would be fine even if Romney wins. But this time, it was lady in a pantsuit vs tax-evading orange pussy grabber. Remember that song, "Don't Cry for Me Argentina"? This time, it will be "I'm crying for you America".

You will be missed HRC

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 minute ago, SansVarnic said:

PA is a knife edge ...

Capture.JPG

It's PA, Hillary should win. PA has voted democrat for over twenty years. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

1 minute ago, dragoon20005 said:

escaping to Canada is not gonna work.

The whole economy depends on US.

if US crashes to the ground, so is the rest of the world

and Trump being the loose cannon, he gonna start World War 3

Let him I'm medically except from being drafted anyway. Lol

PA is a knife edge ...

Capture.JPG

geez.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

PA is a knife edge ...

Capture.JPG

PA doesn't matter. Trump leading Wisconsin with most of Milwaukee reporting ended the election, as he's obviously not losing Arizona and Alaska.

1 minute ago, djdwosk97 said:

It's PA, Hillary should win. PA has voted democrat for over twenty years. 

Michigan is blue as well but....

System: Thinkpad T460

2 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

But this time, it was lady in a pantsuit vs tax-evading orange pussy grabber.

Hillary evades taxes just as much as Trump. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

2 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

Please come burn it down again in January.

I wouldn't mind seeing tanks pulling over at the White House when Trump sits in the Oval Office.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside