240Hz monitor showing as 60hz

So, I want to switch to linux full time.
I am trying Bazzite as I like to game (as do we all).
But I have a Samsung odyssey g7 monitor 1440p 240hz. But when I use neofetch, it shows 60. Is there something wrong, do I have to install something, or is this a feature to save power?

image.png.8c539006ca82b2e4b0e7c325de515ba0.png

Most *nix systems allow you to set custom display resolution and refresh rates

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

It looks like you're using Wayland. Sometimes, Wayland does not play nice with refresh rates above 60Hz. However, X11 has its own issues, like not supporting features like adaptive sync across multiple displays, so going over to X11 isn't a perfect solution in all cases.

That to say, this could either be a simple fix, like what @Nayr438 said. Or you could end up going down a rabbit hole far deeper than you could ever realize.

The current situation with X11/Wayland to me is the biggest current issue with desktop Linux for modern gaming - even moreso than anti-cheat incompatibility. I really hope that flipping some settings does it for you. If not, then good luck...

22 hours ago, Nayr438 said:

Have you checked system settings -> Display & Monitor to see if you can set the refresh rate?

I tried that, so I can lower the 1080p display.
But I can not touch the 1440p one.  Now my lan card is not connecting after it went into "hibernation". I am going to try reinstall and see if that fixes my problem.
Thanks for the help.