Trump has won

NTDaws

Did nothing at school today. We just sat and watched the google election count on the projector.

Main System Specs:

• Intel Core i5 6500 3.2GHz CPU
  • Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H Motherboard
  • Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB 2400MHz, Gskill Ripjaws 8GB
  • Asus GTX 1060 Turbo
  • Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB SSD
  • Seagate 1TB NAS Grade HDD x2
  • Thermaltake NiC F3 Cooler
  • EVGA Supernova 750 G2 Power Supply
  • NZXT S340 Red/Black Case
  • Noctua NF-F12 Fan x2

Laptop Specs:

• Intel Pentium N3700 CPU
  • 4GB Kingston RAM
  • Intel HD Graphics
  • Windows 10 Home

Peripherals:

• Microsoft Wired 600 KB
  • Dell 2003 Mouse
  • HP Compaq LA2206x Monitor
  • Logitech X530 5.1 Speakers
  • Roland RH-5 Headphones

6 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

More like congress will turn down bad ideas instead of rolling with it lmao

In all seriousness, we're choosing between a criminal and reality tv meme man. 

What crime has Hillary commited? She may or may not have used a public email to send confidential information, but there was never an official investigation into say treason by sending those emails to enemies of the State. Trump on the other hand has had rape accusations pressed on him.

CPU: I5-6600k | MOBO: MSI Z170-A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO |RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 2800 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition | Case: MasterCase Pro 5 | Storage: SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB, WD Blue 1 TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Display: Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p 144hz | Keyboard:Logitech G910 Orion Spark | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Headset: Logitech Artemis G933 | PcPP: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/sfgGjc

Just now, Warning said:

Did nothing at school today. We just sat and watched the google election count on the projector.

Sounds like the tax dollar at work.

Trump votes are light years ahead of Hillary. :P

lolss.JPG

From here

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

As far as Serbia goes, I can go back to sleep. I know that we're not nuked, just like we were in the 90s back when Bill Clinton was a president. I'm releived.

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

1 minute ago, Canada EH said:

Yes I heard that argument too. Because of Social Media, the parties cant mute the fringes.

Obama is a good slick talker.

Indicative of a better intelligence.

2 minutes ago, danwager11 said:

What crime has Hillary commited? She may or may not have used a public email to send confidential information, but there was never an official investigation into say treason by sending those emails to enemies of the State. Trump on the other hand has had rape accusations pressed on him.

Trump is a rich rich man.

1 minute ago, stconquest said:

or a seasoned "lifer" politician

Just now, Canada EH said:

Obama is a good slick talker.

So, in your book people who can form full sentences are "measured, calculating" and "slick talkers"? I wonder what you'd think of someone with actual intelligence.

2 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Sounds like the tax dollar at work.

I don't think he/she lives in US, I know that at least the States near me have no school on election day could be wrong though.

CPU: I5-6600k | MOBO: MSI Z170-A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO |RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 2800 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition | Case: MasterCase Pro 5 | Storage: SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB, WD Blue 1 TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Display: Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p 144hz | Keyboard:Logitech G910 Orion Spark | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Headset: Logitech Artemis G933 | PcPP: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/sfgGjc

Trump is a rich rich man.

or a seasoned "lifer" politician

...or an accomplished scholar.

13 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

is that what the police does?

Yes, the polices takes care of law enforcement on the criminal side, but there are other types of laws to enforce/apply (like the budget). All of that is taken care of by the executive. Police can be decentralized, but federal police agencies depend on the president, state police depends on the governor, city police depends on the mayor.

If the US goes to war, the congress has to approve it, but the exact actions taken during war depend on the executive branch (the president and the military commanders). And so on.

In general, the division of powers in a republic is that the legislative power makes the rules (laws) and the important decisions, the executive puts those decisions into practice and enforces the rules, and the judicial power judges, meaning that the executive's role in law enforcement ends at formal accusation, at which point an independent power decided whether the rules were actually broken or not.

Just now, SSL said:

So, in your book people who can form full sentences are "measured, calculating" and "slick talkers"? I wonder what you'd think of someone with actual intelligence.

Maybe being less intelligent makes him more relatable....

System: Thinkpad T460

meanwhile shares are free falling

US is gonna burn and so is the rest of the world

ppl will lose their jobs thanks to Trump

and we may get World War 3

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Read my last post.

In politics, they spend years training to con the masses. Its their career after all.

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

Does Linus Media Group have any extra cushions to sleep in?

No more body pillows 

i5 6600k and GTX 1070 but I play 1600-900. 1440p BABY!

Still, don't put too much faith in my buying decisions. xD 

Looks like Hilary is done. Google shows the map and we'll even if she won all the states she leads in shell still lose by 40 something votes.

Just now, Canada EH said:

Read the above post.

In politics, they spend years training to con the masses. Its their career after all.

Oh yea because business men are saints FOH

Never understood that argument. Business men and politicians are one in the same. 

System: Thinkpad T460

Just now, Speedyv said:

Maybe being less intelligent makes him more relatable....

It looks that way.

This basically sums up the election. Tin-foil hat shit from all sides has driven reason out the window.

7 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Your ability to talk has no relevance in whether you are intelligent or not, speech capabilities are not even in the same part of the brain as critical thinking. You could very well have a speech problems whether physically seen or unseen, look at Hawking as an extreme example.

Update:

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

2 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Does Linus Media Group have any extra cushions to sleep in?

I think Dennis has one, luckily he's back so we can all sleep there.

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB