Lizard Squad took down Xbox Live again & tells kim " to take his vouchers and shove them up his fat a$$"

ahhming

Wow, just wow. 

Waiting for Anonymous to respond to this, it's going to be war.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

LOL xD

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Wow, fucking pricks...

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Lizard Squad may I ask 1 question?

What is the point in this?

Lizard Squad seems to attack the most stupid of targets, all they are doing is annoying the general consumer.

Attack ISIS Websites like Anonymous is currently doing something which I support.

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

LEL. More ammunition for my friends that believe consoles are impenetrable 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Wow, just wow. 

Waiting for Anonymous to respond to this, it's going to be war.

That may actually give them something else to focus on, it'd be a nice change of pace for the crass bastards. 

Boils my blood. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Brb, getting some popcorn

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

And that's why children we never negotiate with terrorists.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

well consoles don't power xbox live servers.... That would be PC/Server equipment so..... :P

There once was some sort of Japanese PlayStation game whose servers were powered by a cluster of PS3's 

post-28553-Steve-Jobs-mind-blown-gif-HD-

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

well consoles don't power xbox live servers.... That would be PC/Server equipment so..... :P

You know what I meant, 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

There once was some sort of Japanese PlayStation game whose servers were powered by a cluster of PS3's 

post-28553-Steve-Jobs-mind-blown-gif-HD-

Something which no xbox can do haha (note I did say Xbox Live in my op)

Surely if lizard squad gave a sh*t they would attack government websites not servers normal people use.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Well, ingeresting is the least i can say.

Altough personally i don't like ther style or way of working. Lulzsec was a better idea, but as soon you stRt touching paypall etc its a witch hunt.

Screw u lizardsquad, u guys aint interesting or making a point/statement, this plain acting out of boredom if you ask me.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

PS3s were processing beasts in their day. They were often used in place of servers and supercomputers because of their ridiculous computation to price ratio. Which is why I laugh when people go on about consoles being sold at a loss because the PS3 genuinely was, by a huge amount. Sony literally bet their existence on it doing well. The PS4 has little in common with its predecessor.

PS3s were processing beasts in their day. They were often used in place of servers and supercomputers because of their ridiculous computation to price ratio. Which is why I laugh when people go on about consoles being sold at a loss because the PS3 genuinely was, by a huge amount. Sony literally bet their existence on it doing well. The PS4 has little in common with its predecessor.

Yep. PS3 was sold with a loss until 2014 I think (when they actually made something off PS3's)..

They were beasts back in the day, rivaling PC's.

Now we have a PS4 which is being sold with a little bit of profit (like 8 euros/dollars, not couting how much marketing would cost) and it is.. Less than amazing.

I remember back in the day they could export PS2's to Iraq I think because Hussein (I think it was him) could use a ton of them to make a super computer..

Just a theory, but isn't possible that anybody could DDoS Xbox live - pretending to be Lizard Squad and thus troll the old Lizard Squad guys from before who got the free vouchers?

I'm not trying to defend any of those assholes, but it could be some real next-level trolling right there. And if true, that's vaguely amusing...

Oh what's that? Someone took a battering ram to your little walled gardens? How very sad, sad for the people that bought into it.

Just a theory, but isn't possible that anybody could DDoS Xbox live - pretending to be Lizard Squad and thus troll the old Lizard Squad guys from before who got the free vouchers?

I'm not trying to defend any of those assholes, but it could be some real next-level trolling right there. And if true, that's vaguely amusing...

Seems possible to me.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Lizard Squad may I ask 1 question?

What is the point in this?

Lizard Squad seems to attack the most stupid of targets, all they are doing is annoying the general consumer.

Attack ISIS Websites like Anonymous is currently doing something which I support.

Well it's funny to see console people not be able to play online hahaha.

Why? We're all gamers at the end of the day why should one set of us who just chose to play on consoles rather than a PC be abused in this manner?

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

Be prepared for people to get butthurt over you enjoying seeing the console p******s getting rekt

Why? We're all gamers at the end of the day why should one set of us who just chose to play on consoles rather than a PC be abused in this manner?

Poor choices get poor results, that's all

And now I will get the hate lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Because I don't like console gamers. When I see fat stupid people in my class that act like idiots and then say they play console, well I hate them and I am proud to say so.