Lizard Squad took down Xbox Live again & tells kim " to take his vouchers and shove them up his fat a$$"

ahhming

We should stop reporting on this

It justifies their mission to get attention

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

So are they still down or is this site just really delayed:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

These idiot script kiddies realize they are really just harming the normal consumers who use these products the most. Average joes. Don't know what normal people have done wrong, or why Lizard Squad need to be such assholes to get attention. Actually, thats all it is. Kids who were bullied (or are now bullies as a result) going around exercising what little power they have managed to cobble together in their lives. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Which brings me to this: some of you are pathetic infants who need to grow up. People play on consoles, so what? Does it affect your life so much? Do you constantly need to shove your "anti console" dick down everyones throats in ANY thread that has to do with a console? Are your lives so lacking in meaning that you need to resort to the same tired crap over and over just "for lulz"? 

I'm serious. How sad are your lives that you get joy out of these things. That you get joy out of being cowards and judging people simply because they play on a console. One of you in thread said "idiot fat people who usually play on consoles". Thats some ace judgemental skills right there. Do you say these things to your face? Probably not, you lack the balls to actually enact on the "DAE IM TOUGH GUY IM PLAYING PC LEL MASTERRACE" bullshit that you cowards peddle on the internet. 

Its social rejects like YOU that make me ashamed to say "I play on PC". Because of the idiotic and childish image your kind push all over the place in the name of "being cool" or "its just a joke". Make any community a haven for fake idiocy and real idiots will show up eventually, and I'm not sorry to say that some of you are the real idiots. 

Maybe one day you'll grow up like many on this forum have, people like @TheSLSAMG who manage to juggle all platforms with an open mind, or maybe you'll continue to be narrow minded infants. Your choice. Just don't get mad that people get tired of the routine. 

The twitter is fake

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

1) For extra cash, which either pushes up the price of the build or forces you to skimp on other parts. It also probably won't be fully supported by the OS.

2) build a direct PS4 competitor with OS, keyboard, mouse and controller.

3) Build a $400 PC with OS, keyboard, mouse and controller that beats the PS4 in performance.

5) That doesn't even make sense. My point is that to get a good gaming PC, you need about $1,000.

7) That undermines what the typical PCMR fanboy says is an advantage of PC gaming.

Or a good console, and that smartwatch I've been eyeing. Or a Shield tablet in lieu of the watch.

1) If you need a controller in budget then I will put the controller so it stays in budget,

2) Will do, give me time, at school right now

3) Will do, give me time, at school right now

5) Like I said, you don't need 1k for a good gaming PC, you can get better performance than a console with a 500$ computer,

7) I am a PCMR fanboy and if you don't want 60 FPS on a computer than it's easier to build a PC for you, it will be cheaper.

Noooo tunnel snakes why

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Lizard Squad may I ask 1 question?

What is the point in this?

Lizard Squad seems to attack the most stupid of targets, all they are doing is annoying the general consumer.

Attack ISIS Websites like Anonymous is currently doing something which I support.

3f4.gif

Noooo tunnel snakes why

It's a fake twitter, they haven't actually done anything. DJ Keemstar hasn't been informed about this being an official Lizard Squad account nor has he reported on this attack.

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

harder lizards harder. hit them fuckers harder. they got all that computing power but its not helping them now is it

Lizzard took down services from Steam, Blizzard and many others that affect the PC community in the past. So what are you people talking about???? Today is Xbox Live, tomorrow is the PC platform again.

Every single person in this thread in support of this, or not against this is a big c*nt, to be honest.

It's a sad sad day when you'll defend these kind of actions simply for being a platform which you do not own or care to own. Example - I greatly dislike Apple products, if they suddenly had their services lost, that would be shitty for the consumers of those products and the person doing it would be an ass in my opinion.

When you get wet over these situations, like so many here have, it only strengthens the 12 year old mentality that so many PC gamers claim is consoles only. Both have man-children, this thread is proof of that.

As a poster stated above, the collective wastes of oxygen behind this could actually put their efforts towards something like ISIS, instead they're doing pointless shit.

This is from someone who happily games on all platforms, PC or console.  :)

Why do consoles have shit servers?

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Why do consoles have shit servers?

The problem isn't exclusive to consoles.

Thought this was a "PC" forum, not a console sympathizer forum...

Steam wasn't even down for anywhere near the same length of time as Xbox Live or PSN. So using that argument is just stupid.

well consoles don't power xbox live servers.... That would be PC/Server equipment so..... :P

But that's not what peasants believe. ;)

Every single person in this thread in support of this, or not against this is a big c*nt, to be honest.

It's a sad sad day when you'll defend these kind of actions simply for being a platform which you do not own or care to own. Example - I greatly dislike Apple products, if they suddenly had their services lost, that would be shitty for the consumers of those products and the person doing it would be an ass in my opinion.

When you get wet over these situations, like so many here have, it only strengthens the 12 year old mentality that so many PC gamers claim is consoles only. Both have man-children, this thread is proof of that.

As a poster stated above, the collective wastes of oxygen behind this could actually put their efforts towards something like ISIS, instead they're doing pointless shit.

This is from someone who happily games on all platforms, PC or console.   :)

At this point, it's not about dislike for a platform anymore.

I could not care less about what happens to Apple because what Apple does(selling overpriced stuff for people with more special needs) does not make my PC any worse.

But what M$ and $ony are doing with consoles ARE actively hurting (video)gaming as a whole.

I don't give a shit what platform you like; M$ and $ony got what they deserved.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Hmmm, I just realized something.

If LizardSquad took those vouchers and actually used the Mega service. Then, that means that Kim and the team at Mega could have logged their IP addresses.

It would be hilarious if Kim and the Mega team forward those IP addresses to the authorities. Oh the irony.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

1) For extra cash, which either pushes up the price of the build or forces you to skimp on other parts. It also probably won't be fully supported by the OS.

2) build a direct PS4 competitor with OS, keyboard, mouse and controller.

3) Build a $400 PC with OS, keyboard, mouse and controller that beats the PS4 in performance.

5) That doesn't even make sense. My point is that to get a good gaming PC, you need about $1,000.

7) That undermines what the typical PCMR fanboy says is an advantage of PC gaming.

Or a good console, and that smartwatch I've been eyeing. Or a Shield tablet in lieu of the watch.

@Techteen14

Here are some builds, http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/298009-console-alternatives-d-my-edition/

See, it is possible.

The amount of stupid here is killing my brain cells.

Stupid being those fanboy pricks who can't respect/accept another platform.

Welcome to LTT, enjoy your PC Master Race fuelled childishness, and be prepared to be called a peasant if you question why the kids here are being so idiotic about what platform people play GAMES on. 

Jesus, if you all were this passionate about shit that actually mattered in life, humanity wouldn't have many problems left. 

These guys have also hit Blizzard, League of Legends, and a whole bunch of MMOs not too long ago. It's not like we're immune to these problems here on PC.

However we are immune to DDoSing only one service to take our entire online experience out. (PSN, Xbox Live)

Just a theory, but isn't possible that anybody could DDoS Xbox live - pretending to be Lizard Squad and thus troll the old Lizard Squad guys from before who got the free vouchers?

I'm not trying to defend any of those assholes, but it could be some real next-level trolling right there. And if true, that's vaguely amusing...

Not particularly. There are IRC networks and channels that they use and they've made their locations very apparent, also, that's the same Twitter account they used previously to announce their 'attacks.'