Lizard Squad took down Xbox Live again & tells kim " to take his vouchers and shove them up his fat a$$"

ahhming

Be prepared for people to get butthurt over you enjoying seeing the console p******s getting rekt

I know right, ha ha ha.

Im pretty sure everyone saw this coming. As to the direct message to Kim Dotcom, I'm thinking he retracted his vouchers from the Christmas bribe.

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

im soo happy i own a PC

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Poor choices get poor results, that's all

These guys have also hit Blizzard, League of Legends, and a whole bunch of MMOs not too long ago. It's not like we're immune to these problems here on PC.

Because I don't like console gamers. When I see fat stupid people in my class that act like idiots and then say they play console, well I hate them and I am proud to say so.

You hate people due to their choices which have no negative effects on yourself and you are proud of that? That is fucking ludicrous and 100% not needed on this forum.

Consoles these days are simply low end Gaming PCs anyway with the convenience of being able to slap in a disk and run the game at its optimal settings for that system without having to mess around with any settings.

I can now see why quite a few long time posters on this forum are leaving due to people like yourself.

We're all Gamers, are their any real core differences between Console Gamers and PC Gamers? We all enjoy Gaming so why hate on that. Its irrational and illogical.

I own a Gaming PC Mac Pro, MacBook Air, PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and I use all these things for slightly different purposes. There is no need for that attitude on this forum.

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

You hate people due to their choices which have no negative effects on yourself and you are proud of that? That is fucking ludicrous and 100% not needed on this forum.

Consoles these days are simply low end Gaming PCs anyway with the convenience of being able to slap in a disk and run the game at its optimal settings for that system without having to mess around with any settings.

I can now see why quite a few long time posters on this forum are leaving due to people like yourself.

We're all Gamers, are their any real core differences between Console Gamers and PC Gamers? We all enjoy Gaming so why hate on that. Its irrational and illogical.

I own a Gaming PC Mac Pro, MacBook Air, PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and I use all these things for slightly different purposes. There is no need for that attitude on this forum.

So what? I am still allowed to hate on console gamers and comment what I want, wether the fact it bothers you or not. I'm staying respectful as hard as I can.

So what? I am still allowed to hate on console gamers and comment what I want, wether the fact it bothers you or not. I'm staying respectful as hard as I can.

But why do you hate on Console gamers? Its something which isn't affecting you personally, You're just adding unnecessary hate into the community which serves no purpose.

Have you ever heard the statement, If you've got nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all? Constructive reasoning is the best way to go around topics like this but to say that you all out hate people who own consoles is absolutely ludicrous!  

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

But why do you hate on Console gamers? Its something which isn't affecting you personally, You're just adding unnecessary hate into the community which serves no purpose.

Have you ever heard the statement, If you've got nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all? Constructive reasoning is the best way to go around topics like this but to say that you all out hate people who own consoles is absolutely ludicrous!  

Like I said, they are just stupid. Don't want to offend but it's a fact. Every console gamer I talk to about comparing a console to a computer they will respond with idiotic replies like "more FPS speeds up your game", "my TV is 4k so I get 4k resolution" etc, and then I go on explaining it is not true but no, they won't listen, they will go on and just say no I am wrong. This my good Sir, is why I hate console gamers because every single console gamer I talked with acted like this. 

Now did I explained myself clearly and constructive?

These guys have also hit Blizzard, League of Legends, and a whole bunch of MMOs not too long ago. It's not like we're immune to these problems here on PC.

Tried that argument before. Didn't work.

Like I said, they are just stupid. Don't want to offend but it's a fact. Everyone I talk to about comparing a console to a computer they will respond with idiotic replies like "more FPS speeds up your game", "my TV is 4k so I get 4k resolution" and then I go on explaining it is not true but no, they won't listen, they will go on and just say no I am wrong. This my good Sir, is why I hate console gamers becaus every single console gamer I talked with acted like this. 

Then they are what the target audience is for consoles, people who just want to play games rather than mess around with settings. Sure some of them are stupid enough to think that consoles are better than PCs, which was true until a few key Graphics Cards were released in the mid 90s as consoles back then were built for the sole purpose for gaming which is why I still like consoles.

However still to the point of what's going wrong in this community is just the unneeded hate not the fact that some of the console community are ... well ... as technically inclined as a block of wood. This community was built for discussing PCs but as consoles are low end PCs these days (APUs) I think that the hate is just unnecessary on here.

Anyway back to this thread, Lizard Squad are attacking the wrong people, instead of attacking services which the general public enjoy they should attack people who have the potential of causing terror and death for innocent people across the globe.

However still to the point of what's going wrong in this community is just the unneeded hate not the fact that some of the console community are ... well ... as technically inclined as a block of wood. This community was built for discussing PCs but as consoles are low end PCs these days (APUs) I think that the hate is just unnecessary on here.

Well they can stay in they're sub-forum and I won't mind.

Yep. PS3 was sold with a loss until 2014 I think (when they actually made something off PS3's)..

They were beasts back in the day, rivaling PC's.

Now we have a PS4 which is being sold with a little bit of profit (like 8 euros/dollars, not couting how much marketing would cost) and it is.. Less than amazing.

I remember back in the day they could export PS2's to Iraq I think because Hussein (I think it was him) could use a ton of them to make a super computer..

The only thing I dislike the PS3 for, and it's not really a fault of the PS3, was the price. I don't know about other countries, but the PS3 was the first console to be sold at £300. It was considered an awful lot. And I know I've just gone on about how it was sold at a massive loss and it was awesome value for money, and it was. You couldn't get a standalone Blu-ray player for the price of a PS3 on release. But the PS3 being accepted at the price it was is the reason why PS4s and XBox Ones cost the same amount. It's a precedent issue, and it's completely killed the value for money aspect of console gaming -- especially if you factor in how much the games cost as well. That was the trade-off that was accepted. Great deal on console, pay for it on the games. Like printers. I do wish people were more critical about what value for money actually was and didn't just accept things because they had become accustomed to it.

well technically it is affecting pc gamer (halo series anyone)  but I don't think we should hate them for simply be blinded by huge company who promise the sky. I prefer to think that those people simply need help to realize what they are missing and that they don't make wise decision they making decision they are told to make 

edit : on the subject I think some of lizard squad member wanted those code but the other member convince them to not take them and continue their shit, that they will not get influenced so easily (also they maybe had read some comment that said they where so easily manipulable)

The only thing I dislike the PS3 for, and it's not really a fault of the PS3, was the price. I don't know about other countries, but the PS3 was the first console to be sold at £300. It was considered an awful lot. And I know I've just gone on about how it was sold at a massive loss and it was awesome value for money, and it was. You couldn't get a standalone Blu-ray player for the price of a PS3 on release. But the PS3 being accepted at the price it was is the reason why PS4s and XBox Ones cost the same amount. It's a precedent issue, and it's completely killed the value for money aspect of console gaming -- especially if you factor in how much the games cost as well. That was the trade-off that was accepted. Great deal on console, pay for it on the games. Like printers. I do wish people were more critical about what value for money actually was and didn't just accept things because they had become accustomed to it.

The PS3 at launch was 600 euros. The Xbox 360 was like 400 euros..

The PS4 is 400 euros and the Xbone 500 euros (with Kinect) or 400 euros.

The PS3 was waaaay too expensive at launch. That was probably because the (at the time) new Blu ray stuff and the weird architecture. 

The price made it a very decent console, but also kind of more exclusive.

It's a shame people have gotten used to the prices of console :P Now they make some money of the console, but also off the games!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

well technically it is affecting pc gamer (halo series anyone)  but I don't think we should hate them for simply be blinded by huge company who promise the sky. I prefer to think that those people simply need help to realize what they are missing and that they don't make wise decision they making decision they are told to make 

edit : on the subject I think some of lizard squad member wanted those code but the other member convince them to not take them and continue their shit, that they will not get influenced so easily (also they maybe had read some comment that said they where so easily manipulable)

Halo didn't effect PC Gamers .. Halo was originally going to be on the Mac only until Microsoft bought them out.  :lol:

Halo didn't effect PC Gamers .. Halo was originally going to be on the Mac only until Microsoft bought them out.  :lol:

and then completly disappeared from pc to go where ...... (so yes it's affecting us in some ways)

The usual kids DDoSing... An idiot and a cluster of grandmothers could do the same.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Yes but unlike console we can just switch to a different game or service (like if steam got DDOS'd we could just go play battlefield on origin). Only way for them to completely lock us down is a personal DDOS against a specific players computer, or take down the whole internet.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Ffs what a bunch of immature morons, go do something with your life seriously.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

The point is a good number of them are teenagers who act like 12 year olds and think they are extremely funny. 

I for one find it to be hilarious.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Like I said, they are just stupid. Don't want to offend but it's a fact. Every console gamer I talk to about comparing a console to a computer they will respond with idiotic replies like "more FPS speeds up your game", "my TV is 4k so I get 4k resolution" etc, and then I go on explaining it is not true but no, they won't listen, they will go on and just say no I am wrong. This my good Sir, is why I hate console gamers because every single console gamer I talked with acted like this.

So you hate technologically illiterate people.

Here are the reasons I prefer PS4 to PC:

1) Controller, I play racing sims a lot

2) cheaper than a PC with the same performance

3) better performance (at the same price range)

4) it has the exclusives I want

5) I don't game much, so I don't want to overpay for a machine like that

6) I can play with friends on the same device (split screen)

7) I honestly don't care about FPS, 30 is fine to me

As long as I'm gaming, I don't care how or on what I am. I also have a life and other things I need to spend money on, so I can't pay $2,000 for a gaming PC, nor can I game any time other than the weekends. Does this make me stupid?

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

So you hate technologically illiterate people.

Here are the reasons I prefer PS4 to PC:

1) Controller, I play racing sims a lot

2) cheaper than a PC with the same performance

3) better performance (at the same price range)

4) it has the exclusives I want

5) I don't game much, so I don't want to overpay for a machine like that

6) I can play with friends on the same device (split screen)

7) I honestly don't care about FPS, 30 is fine to me

As long as I'm gaming, I don't care how or on what I am. I also have a life and other things I need to spend money on, so I can't pay $2,000 for a gaming PC, nor can I game any time other than the weekends. Does this make me stupid?

1) You can get a controller on PC

2) Not true,

3) Not true either,

4) True, you get a point,

5) There isn't over paying in a computer,

6) True, you get a point,

7) PC is not just about frames, you can play on 30 on a PC,

You can get good gaming PC from 300$ to 600$.

1) You can get a controller on PC

2) Not true,

3) Not true either,

4) True, you get a point,

5) There isn't over paying in a computer,

6) True, you get a point,

7) PC is not just about frames, you can play on 30 on a PC,

You can get good gaming PC from 300$ to 600$.

1) For extra cash, which either pushes up the price of the build or forces you to skimp on other parts. It also probably won't be fully supported by the OS.

2) build a direct PS4 competitor with OS, keyboard, mouse and controller.

3) Build a $400 PC with OS, keyboard, mouse and controller that beats the PS4 in performance.

5) That doesn't even make sense. My point is that to get a good gaming PC, you need about $1,000.

7) That undermines what the typical PCMR fanboy says is an advantage of PC gaming.

Or a good console, and that smartwatch I've been eyeing. Or a Shield tablet in lieu of the watch.

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650