Corsair H110i is here (finally)

Humbug

Up until now users of corsair AIO solutions had to choose between the benefits of larger rad/surface area of the H110, or the more efficient design of the H100i which also included the Corsair Link software support.

Well it's taken them a bit too long but we finally have the H110i GT. The problem for corsair is that this has taken so long that the AIO market is now pretty crowded.

Looks like the fans have been upgrade to 140mm static pressure models as well. This will certainly be corsair's best performing cooler. What will be interesting is the pricing and how it compares to competition such as the NZXT X61.

1420563510pwlIBJJg3x_1_1_l.jpg

Hydro Series H110i GT Liquid CPU Cooler: The Hydro Series H110i GT liquid CPU cooler pairs two 140mm fans with a 140x322 millimeter radiator to deliver extreme CPU cooling in the most processor-intensive applications or quiet operation when the PC is idle. The H110i GT also features a new generation, high-efficiency cooling block with a striking new look with logo inserts on the block and radiator. Integrated Corsair Link support provides monitoring and customization of built-in logo lighting, fan speed, pump speed. As with all Hydro Series CPU coolers, the H110i GT is completely self-contained, requires no maintenance or filling.

http://www.hardocp.com/news/2015/01/06/corsair_debuts_hydro_series_h110i_gt_liquid_cpu_cooler_hg10_n780_edition_gpu_cooling_bracket#.VKwXZ3tIuUk

edit- new GPU cooler as well from corsair in above link.

Sweet! Might change tothis in tbe near future. Will dumpmy own h100

I am gonna say it will perform just as good as any other AIO. Maybe a tad better but only by 1-4C. I could be wrong though. Also it looks really nice.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Custom water cooling ftw, AIO coolers are crap... Buy a 212 evo for gods sake

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

A 212 evo is not in the same performance league as this.

For many people big heatsinks are too ugly in the case and take too much space. They also put pressure on the mobo and give you less space to work inside.

I don't understand the elitist attitude of people who promote custom loops. They actively try to discourage AIO solutions, even though the people who buy AIOs have different goals. They are not trying to match the performance or exoticism of custom loops.

A 212 evo is not in the same performance league as this.

For many people big heatsinks are too ugly in the case and take too much space. They also put pressure on the mobo and give you less space to work inside.

I don't understand the elitist attitude of people who promote custom loops. They actively try to discourage AIO solutions, even though the people who buy AIOs have different goals. They are not trying to match the performance or exoticism of custom loops.

Wo wo wo hold up, I didn't say I hate AIO solutions, in fact there are some places where they are a good solution.... Just a lot of the time they don't provide good value :3 Be happy my friend

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Wo wo wo hold up, I didn't say I hate AIO solutions, in fact there are some places where they are a good solution.... Just a lot of the time they don't provide good value :3 Be happy my friend

LOL ok.

You did say AIO coolers are crap.

I don't really like AIO coolers myself. I mean, they can be nice for clearing up room around the CPU socket and everything. But I rather take a large air cooler.

Fewer points of failure, and fewer fans means less noise. Horray for large air coolers!

Full custom loops often don't present a good value either, but they look sooooo good.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Full custom loops often don't present a good value either, but they look sooooo good.

no no no my friend, custom loops definitely don't give value... I meant air coolers

no no no my friend, custom loops definitely don't give value... I meant air coolers

Good, lol if you were saying a full loop was a good value I would have to ask what you were smoking haha.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

You did essentially say AIO solutions are bad. Good value isn't limited to performance only so I think we can disregard that statement. A bit more consideration to how you state your opinions wouldn't go a miss.

You did essentially say AIO solutions are bad. Good value isn't limited to performance only so I think we can disregard that statement. A bit more consideration to how you state your opinions wouldn't go a miss.

He didn't essentially say it. He literally said it. Look:

AIO coolers are crap...

The 212 Evo is decent from a price to performance viewpoint, but you definitely get more when you pay for more. That goes for air and water coolers.

He didn't essentially say it. He literally said it. Look:

The 212 Evo is decent from a price to performance viewpoint, but you definitely get more when you pay for more. That goes for air and water coolers.

Can you guys really stop giving me crap, people make mistakes, I just don't expect the h110i to be a massive improvement over the h100i

I'm sorry if I like my hot air out of my case rather than inside.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

Agreed. Custom loops aren't really for performance, they are for "I made this, this looks cool". A air cooled Noctua, while huge, will spank most AIO and custom loop setups pretty badly. But that doesn't mean everyone wants (or has space) for such a giant cooler. I myself would LOVE to have the silence of the Noctua coolers, but they are huge and wouldn't really look good, so I have a AIO from Corsair which is still very good and very quiet, but its certainly not in the same league. 

Different strokes and all that jazz. 

Still like my Silverstone TD02. Waiting for a revision of that product since it is good now that I bought me Noctua fan the other day.
Just hope the H110i performs good now that it is updated.

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

I'm still waiting for Linus to review the Raijintek Triton.

20$ says he reviews this one first.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

A air cooled Noctua, while huge, will spank most AIO and custom loop setups pretty badly. But that doesn't mean everyone wants (or has space) for such a giant cooler.

They seem about level from what I've seen. Personally I'd be worried about moving my PC around if that weight was hanging off the thin £300 sheet of fibreglass that is my motherboard, but whatever.

Agreed. Custom loops aren't really for performance, they are for "I made this, this looks cool". A air cooled Noctua, while huge, will spank most AIO and custom loop setups pretty badly. But that doesn't mean everyone wants (or has space) for such a giant cooler. I myself would LOVE to have the silence of the Noctua coolers, but they are huge and wouldn't really look good, so I have a AIO from Corsair which is still very good and very quiet, but its certainly not in the same league. 

Different strokes and all that jazz. 

I have a Noctua NH-D15 and yeah it cools the CPU pretty darn well. Not to mention how easy it was to install, even as a first-time PC builder