LTTAnimeClubHeavenSociety-Header.png

Yaho mina-san! Week 18 is upon us. Prof is back in charge and flipping table. Its now time to have a battle royal of these heavy weights to decide which anime the club should watch and discuss this week. The poll will be active for 48hrs-ish.

If you cant tell I threw everything to the wind this week and we are having our first themed poll. The theme this week is OVA/Movie Series and completely ignores anything suggested. These anime were carefully selected using the patented prof system of randomization. Preferably watch the original series variants of these not the cut down movie ones.

Broken Blade

The inhabitants of the continent of Cruzon are born with the ability to freely control quartz. Technology based on this power allows them to perform a great multitude of tasks such as shoot projectiles and pilot mobile suits (called Golems in this society). Rygart Arrow is an un-sorcerer, a rare individual who is unable to levitate even the smallest crystal. Living with his brother at a farm, he receives a letter from an old friend, Hodr, the current king. Close companion of the king and queen when they were students at Assam Military School, Arrow is informed that a war is about to occur. Hodr called him because an ancient type of Golem has been found in a mining shaft. No one has been able to move it and Queen Sigyn, an expert engineer, suspects that maybe an un-sorcerer might be the key to activate it.
Read more at ANN

LTTAnimeClub-BrokenBlade.png

ANN | aniDB | MAL

Time of Eve

In the not too distant future androids have come into common usage. Taking the androids for granted, humans treat them as if they were common everyday tools, while on the other hand, some people empathize with androids due to their human-like appearance (save for a digital ring floating above their heads). This has become a social problem and these people are frowned upon as a result. Rikuo, one who has taken androids for granted for his entire life, one day discovers that Sammy, his home android, has been acting strangely and finds a strange phrase recorded in her activity log. He, along with his friend Masaki, traces Sammy's footsteps and come upon an unusual cafe. This cafe's main rule is to not discriminate between humans and androids.
Read more at ANN

LTTAnimeClub-TimeofEve.png

ANN | aniDB | MAL

Freedom

In the year 2041, mankind created their first space colony on the moon. But after a freak cataclysm devastated human civilisation on Earth, the republic of the moon built a domed megalopolis known as Eden. Now in the year 2267, a boy called Takeru spends his time engaging in hover-craft races against rival street gangs, unaware that he is about to embark in the journey of unearthing Eden's origin.
Read more at MAL

LTTAnimeClub-Freedom.png

ANN | aniDB | MAL

Gunbuster + Diebuster

Noriko Takaya's dream is to become a space pilot like her father, Admiral Yuzo Takaya. He died when she was still a little girl due to an attack of alien forces in deep space. After entering Okinawa Girls Space Pilot High School, Noriko is handpicked by instructor Kouichiro Ohta as someone with great potential. She must then persuade everyone, especially herself, that she can indeed fulfill her goal and become an accomplished pilot despite being just an ordinary girl.
-from ANN

Nono is a clumsy waitress who dreams of becoming a space pilot. One day, she meets Lal'C Melk Mark, a member of the elite psychic pilot team "Topless". But when space monsters appear from out of nowhere to wreak havoc on Mars, Lal'C calls out her Buster Machine—codenamed "Dix-Neuf"—to subdue the threat. During a battle with a Space Monster, Lal'C gets the surprise of her life when she sees Nono use her super-strength to help Dix-Neuf destroy the alien. From that point, Nono hangs along with Lal'C in hopes of becoming a member of Topless.
-from ANN

LTTAnimeClub-GunbusterDiebuster.png

ANN | aniDB | MAL
ANN | aniDB | MAL

Hellsing Ultimate

Vampires exist. It is the duty of Hellsing, a secret organization sponsored by the British government, to hide that frightening fact and protect the blissfully unaware populace. Along with its own personal army, Hellsing has secret weapons. Alucard, an incredibly powerful vampire, has been controlled by Hellsing for years. It is unclear how he feels about being a servant to the Hellsing family, but he certainly enjoys his job as a vampire exterminator. Seras is a fledgling vampire and former police woman. Although reluctant to embrace her new self, she is a valued member of the organization. Integra Hellsing, the current leader, is usually fully capable of fulfilling her duty, but lately, vampire activity has been on the rise. Unfortunately, the cause is more alarming than anything she could have imagined. A group long thought dead has been plotting in secret since their apparent destruction over 50 years ago. Plotting to plunge England, and perhaps the entire world, into war.
Read more at ANN

LTTAnimeClub-HellsingUltimate.png

ANN | aniDB | MAL

The Garden of Sinners

Mikiya Kokuto finds himself intrigued by two things. The first is by Shiki Ryougi a beautiful, yet rather unsociable, girl and the other is the strange series of violent deaths that start occuring in his town. As he attempts to get closer to Shiki, he soon learns that the two are connected and that there are many supernatural forces at work which could very likely get him killed as well.
Read more at ANN

LTTAnimeClub-TheGardenofSinners.png

ANN | aniDB | MAL

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @ @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0 @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.

This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Not gonna vote all of these seem atleast somwhat relevent to my interests

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

That Broken Blade rustled my jimmies, soo many things done wrong in the anime, and it's got a shit-ton of unfinished/unanswered bits by the end.

Not bothered with the manga as of yet but i've been told it is better than the anime, which usually tends to be the case.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Wait, where's the poll?

I wanted to vote for Kara no Kyoukai (Garden of Sinner) ... Second choice would be Hellsing Ultimate. No idea what the others are, will look them up I guess.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Yes. Yes you did...

Hey im a bit rusty.

Hey im a bit rusty.

It's fine...

Time of Eve and Kara no Kyoukai (Garden of Sinners) are short enough to watch in a day...

Broken Blade was a bit boring for me so I'm not voting that...

The rest are just not my taste...

Time of Eve and Kara no Kyoukai (Garden of Sinners) are short enough to watch in a day...

Well to be fair, most anime can be watched in a day if you marathon through. 12 episodes is about 4 hours and 30 minutes. (24 minutes episodes, minus opening and ending that are generally a minute thirty, so that's on average 21 minutes per episodes)

Kara no Kyoukai is about seven and a half hours long if you only take the 7 movies (according to myanimelist duration stats on them), without the extra movies that came afterward, so that's much longer than your average 12 episodes anime.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Garden of sinners sounds like fun

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

It's fine...

Broken Blade was a bit boring for me so I'm not voting that...

The rest are just not my taste...

What but their all really good. Also yo ucan like watch any of these in a day, heck you can watch most anime in a day.

Broken Blade looks more like Gundam and similar like it, on the other hand Time of Eve sounds interesting, DILEMMA! 

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Break Blade is good but Kara no Kyoukai is the  best.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

If these are all movies, can we just watch them all?

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

If these are all movies, can we just watch them all?

Their movie or ova series so no?

Their movie or ova series so no?

Time of Eve is very short.

Kara no Kyoukai, Break Blade, and Hellsing Ultimate are of lower episode number but higher episode length.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Time of eve or garden of sinners,

Decisions decisions. Guess I'll watch both.

I'd also like to add when I was browsing the pictures to see which Anime to watch I looked at Time of Eve and only seen two faces didn't notice the floating ring or the fact the Sammy? was lifting up her shirt and being  used as a charger I think xD.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090