Ltt Store Female clothing.

Lokki Deathwish

Sorry if this already been brought up multiple times. But I am a long time LTT fangirl and would really like to buy a T-shirt to rep my inner nerd. I know the female audience is a small percentage of the viewers, but to offer absolutely nothing is very disappointing. I've been waiting quite sometime now  and would really like to see at least one female shirt next year. I know this probably going to get buried and never seen but I wanted to remind you that you still have a female audience. :) 

Thank you for taking your time to read this :D 

p.s. If I am a idiot and you actually did have female shirts and i just missed it. I am sorry. 

I think it's been mentioned before on a WAN show that the small percentage of female viewers makes it hard to make a product profitably. Not only would they have to have multiple sizes, they'd have to figure out which design to put on the shirt, and if it didn't turn out to be a popular one, they're stuck with that stock. That said, I think Linus has also mentioned they'd look into it periodically to see if it would make sense. As they move more and more in house, it'll probably be more of a possibility.

I'm guessing you're looking for something more form fitting than the tee shirts?

Welcome to the forum.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Sorry I just realized I posted this in the wrong section. 

Thank you for the quick reply. I kinda of figured that was the issue and it most likely will never come. I am okay with the regular t shirts. Just wish I had a more form fitting option. :)

1 hour ago, Lokki Deathwish said:

Sorry I just realized I posted this in the wrong section. 

Thank you for the quick reply. I kinda of figured that was the issue and it most likely will never come. I am okay with the regular t shirts. Just wish I had a more form fitting option. :)

I think you probably posted it in the most relevant sub forum. I can't really think of where it'd fit better.

Don't forget to quote or tag people like this @Lokki Deathwish or they won't know you've replied.

IIRC LTT is moving their clothing more in house, so they'll have a lot more control of fabric selection etc. They hired someone who has experience in that field, so I imagine in a few months we'll start seeing high quality stuff coming out soon. I'd bet they'll do a small, limited run to see how it sells if they do make a woman's shirt, so it'd be a good idea to keep tabs on the store or WAN show. I could see them selling well, even if it's guys buying them for their girlfriends. You could always tag @LinusTech and ask.

Or you could COVID-life it up, gain 30 lbs, buy a size smaller and it'll fill out nicely!

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

28 minutes ago, dizmo said:

I'd bet they'll do a small, limited run to see how it sells if they do make a woman's shirt, so it'd be a good idea to keep tabs on the store or WAN show. I could see them selling well, even if it's guys buying them for their girlfriends.

More like they'd sell to Discord femboys and Discord femboys almost exclusively.

Hey, it's still a valid market!

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

4 hours ago, Lokki Deathwish said:

Sorry if this already been brought up multiple times. But I am a long time LTT fangirl and would really like to buy a T-shirt to rep my inner nerd. I know the female audience is a small percentage of the viewers, but to offer absolutely nothing is very disappointing. I've been waiting quite sometime now  and would really like to see at least one female shirt next year. I know this probably going to get buried and never seen but I wanted to remind you that you still have a female audience. :)

I have also voiced a wish for female clothing a couple of times, but I've always gotten shot down, so I don't see that changing. At least I wouldn't recommend holding your breath on this one.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

For me it's not so much the lack of female options that is preventing me from buying a few of the shirts (or just anything from the store), it's the ungodly price of shipping to Australia.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

8 hours ago, Lokki Deathwish said:

Thank you for taking your time to read this :D 

p.s. If I am a idiot and you actually did have female shirts and i just missed it. I am sorry. 

A t shirt is a t shirt, sure it’s not form fitting but that’s just a style. Making women’s must just not be financially viable with the audience analytics. 

I hope you paid for that bread.

1 hour ago, And Im Javert said:

A t shirt is a t shirt, sure it’s not form fitting but that’s just a style. Making women’s must just not be financially viable with the audience analytics. 

While I agree a shirt is a shirt, a form fitting one can certainly be more attractive! 

Also sometimes it is pays off to be pro active, it's not like they'd need to reinvent the wheel here, getting form fitting t-shirts is probably as easy as simply order them from the manufacturer (well, I obviously don't know, but usually these are available from companies that "print stuff on t-shirts") 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

2 minutes ago, Mark Kaine said:

While I agree a shirt is a shirt, a form fitting one can certainly be more attractive! 

Also sometimes it is pays off to be pro active, it's not like they'd need to reinvent the wheel here, getting form fitting t-shirts is probably as easy as simply order them from the manufacturer (well, I obviously don't know, but usually these are available from companies that "print stuff on t-shirts") 

Issue is demand, economies of scale etc. They need to make a large enough order and be able to keep stock to make it viable and if it doesn’t sell enough you’re just wasting warehouse space. 

I hope you paid for that bread.

Aren't those T-shirts as close to unisex as possible (as in bland). Yvonne is wearing them, same with hoodies. And yes, I understand small asian woman doesn't fit all sizes and shapes of women. But you have her, and ever extending female staff of LMG probably lobbing for you.

Timestamped. So there's hope. She's on your side.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LogicalDrm said:

Aren't those T-shirts as close to unisex as possible (as in bland).

Eh, matters of taste and whatnot, but I, personally, am of the opinion that unisex fits the male body better.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

On 12/31/2020 at 8:46 AM, WereCatf said:

Eh, matters of taste and whatnot, but I, personally, am of the opinion that unisex fits the male body better.

I agree. 

We will do it. 

Just a matter of time. Sorry it's taking so long. 

23 hours ago, Lokki Deathwish said:

@LinusTech Thank you very much!! This makes me very excited!! :D

It's just really complicated to do right, and serves a small % of our audience (we think??) so it's hard to prioritize when we have such obvious low-hanging fruit to go after - like boxers 😛

My wife and sister both prefer unisex, so there are sales going to women that aren't reflected in the YT demographics but I would imagine they aren't large numbers either.

That being said I need some new shirts my highLANder shirt is getting threadbare

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

On 1/5/2021 at 11:16 PM, LinusTech said:

It's just really complicated to do right, and serves a small % of our audience (we think??) so it's hard to prioritize when we have such obvious low-hanging fruit to go after - like boxers 😛

I understand! You have a business to sustain and people/family to feed. :)

I will wait patiently for that day come. 

I know we are the small percentage but its nice to know that atleast its on the back burner. Thank you for taking time out of you busy day to address this. :)

Lucky there still plenty of other things. I can buy till then. I'm going to order my first water bottle today. 

• 2 weeks later...

@LinusTech@nicklmgHas LMG looked into partnering with American Eagle instead of the current supplier that you use? Leverage the options for the main AE and the womens Aerie line for LMG merch. Of course without the LMG branding but something new.

Having gotten a few LTT merch over the past couple years,As a dude, I find the American Eagle fit and material more (not by much though) comfortable on my skin.

Definitely need a new design for hoodie, all the stitching on that old design irritates my skin a lot. Wish I could have returned that one on time.

Creator Of That Awkward Silence

27 minutes ago, DaiGurenMK42 said:

@LinusTech@nicklmgHas LMG looked into partnering with American Eagle instead of the current supplier that you use? Leverage the options for the main AE and the womens Aerie line for LMG merch. Of course without the LMG branding but something new.

Having gotten a few LTT merch over the past couple years,As a dude, I find the American Eagle fit and material more (not by much though) comfortable on my skin.

Definitely need a new design for hoodie, all the stitching on that old design irritates my skin a lot. Wish I could have returned that one on time.

I believe LTT did use AE at one point (might still do). not sure tho

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

On 1/16/2021 at 3:34 PM, piratemonkey said:

I believe LTT did use AE at one point (might still do). not sure tho

They have stated they use American Apparel not American Eagle. As far as I know they are not related.

Creator Of That Awkward Silence

1 hour ago, DaiGurenMK42 said:

They have stated they use American Apparel not American Eagle. As far as I know they are not related.

ah ok. I know american was in the name. probably was apparel 😛 

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

I'd also throw out there if it hasn't been said, have a "custom" section. That way, if it was for a woman's size they could hit the "custom" area and you make it to order. Of course the consumer would have to understand that their processing will take longer (maybe) because its built to order. That could work as well instead of making a ton of shirts that may sit. I'm sure once you run the numbers that'll give you an idea of what the demand is for that particular shirt.

Leonidas Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Corsair Dominator CL16 3200 MHz  4x8 32GB | be quiet! Silent Base 802

Maximus Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x | AMD 6700 XT Power Color Fighter | Asrock B550M-Itx/AC | Corsair Vengeance CL 16 3200 MHz 2x8 16 GB | Fractal Ridge Case (HTPC)

12 hours ago, GreatnessRD said:

I'd also throw out there if it hasn't been said, have a "custom" section. That way, if it was for a woman's size they could hit the "custom" area and you make it to order. Of course the consumer would have to understand that their processing will take longer (maybe) because its built to order. That could work as well instead of making a ton of shirts that may sit. I'm sure once you run the numbers that'll give you an idea of what the demand is for that particular shirt.

Something like that would be both expensive AND take longer. The prices are decent because of the amount they make even the exclusive batches. Anything custom would be something like 1.5x or more than what the "normal" price is. Consider how much you are paying for single shirt from Spreadshirt for example. A normal base T-shirt is $9. Add 2 color images (like LMG shirts have), it becomes $28. It might be more when higher quality shirts and printing is used.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

Something like that would be both expensive AND take longer. The prices are decent because of the amount they make even the exclusive batches. Anything custom would be something like 1.5x or more than what the "normal" price is. Consider how much you are paying for single shirt from Spreadshirt for example. A normal base T-shirt is $9. Add 2 color images (like LMG shirts have), it becomes $28. It might be more when higher quality shirts and printing is used.

Yes, but you are able to minimize warehouse/inventory costs, and most importantly, you don't have to discount unsold inventory or write it off completely.

If you use you custom production to test out new/limited products, you can re-evaluate later once you have enough sales data to mass produce, cancel or keep limited production.  Charge slightly more for the custom service to pay for it, and I'm sure people will appreciate having the choice between a unisex fit and the fit of their choice for a few bucks more and a slight delay for a shirt made for you.