What is your sexuality?

LearnMyPadawaN
1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I'm on a proud streak of never watching anime personally

:dab:

I used to watch Gundam a lot because it was about these guys who piloted giant robots that beat the shit out of each other.

tbh some of the guys were cute, but the cute ones were usually assholes soooooooo...

My sexuality can only be described as hot, intense and likely to result in friction burn should  there be a misjudgment on the amount of oil required.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

10 hours ago, PriceWarfare said:

Not sure if there was one that was already posted but not going to dig through hundreds of topics lol but anyways for me I am bisexual :3

Society really needs to stop labeling things to justify them, and instead should just "exist" as they desire. That's what I've been doing for years; it works well enough.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

3 hours ago, floofer said:

I’m taken sorry

2 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

So am I.

I wish I could say the same.

any takers? ._.

20 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

My understanding is that pan is attracted to basically everything, bi is attracted to both male and female.

huh.. so the term fck anything that moves does make some sense after all. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

I'm straight

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Bisexual.  I have a female preference, but I've dated both men and women in the past.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

1 hour ago, kaiju_wars said:

Bisexual.  I have a female preference, but I've dated both men and women in the past.

Huh. I thought you were gay.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Just now, Drak3 said:

Huh. I thought you were gay.

Lol, nope.  I'm bi.

I get that a lot though.  

I mean... technically kinda gay, but that's just making jokes.

im atractted to whamen so maybe im straight is that what its suppose to called?

25 minutes ago, NeuesTestament said:

See bible

I'll bite the bait... 

what?

4 hours ago, NeuesTestament said:

See bible

b8

I'll be honest. I'm a Christian. Not at all a model one, mind you (I curse as I don't believe in "curse words" but I'll never take the Lord's name in vane). But let me tell you this, any church that "teaches" that God hates gays is NOT teaching from the Bible and is NOT a real church. The Bible teaches that God loves all of his children equally, no matter what.

Though the Bible does teach that it's a sin. However, many younger generations of Christians (myself included) have zero issues with anyone being gay. It simply is a non-issue to us. Hell, I question my own sexuality! So obvious b8 is gr8 I r8 8/8.

Now, let's leave it at that so we can keep this thread civil.

11 hours ago, Mr. horse said:

Lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Sup James May!

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

Straight.

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

19 minutes ago, Mutoh said:

I identify as a Jeep Grand Cherokee

You mean a Bullshit Grand Cherokee.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

On 6/9/2019 at 6:12 AM, duncannah said:

gay unfortunately :/

Why unfortunately? Sexual orientation is neither good nor bad; it just is.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

On 6/8/2019 at 7:17 PM, Crunchy Dragon said:

My understanding is that pan is attracted to basically everything, bi is attracted to both male and female.

Answer for OP: I'm straight.

Well, technically bonobos are double pansexuals. They often show attraction to both male&female bonobos, and, their scientific name is actually Pan Paniscus. 

Though it's kind of irrelevant.. : )

Life is really challenging. I don't always suceed: )