*UPDATED 9/5/2018* Tom's Hardware's Editor in Chief's Controversial RTX Article

-rascal-

I'm probably not the only one who is lacking some of the context behind this post. Has Tom's been sold again? I thought it was under the Purch umbrella? 

Yes. To Future plc, a UK company. They are visiting NY this week to complete the overtake. Panic mode now, nothing else :D

I licensed the German site in May, because they planned to close it completely. And they gave me only a naked MongoDB data dump without any doumentation of the structure, no shortcodes, simply nothing. And less than 3 weeks to migrate to an own server.  No user data, no forum. We restored all and were online. Their system is a pure mess and it was a horrible work - but done. Now we have the better system, a better forum and it seems also the better content. :D

11 hours ago, -rascal- said:

Looks like Tom's Hardware U.S. -- or Purch Group Inc -- is now on damage control.

Damage control in a *BAD* way, by implementing 100-year bans on the forum, and deleting thread posts / responses. 

Bringing back the ol' LTT 'Keep on Diggin'

Spoiler

Esn6dXv.gif 

photo-123428.gif

I wish the shovel would light up too.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

5 hours ago, Igor Wallossek said:

I licensed the German site in May, because they planned to close it completely.

Sounds like it may be time for a name change, and just have the TH domain redirect, so you can completely distance yourself from them.

10 hours ago, Igor Wallossek said:

Yes. To Future plc, a UK company. They are visiting NY this week to complete the overtake. Panic mode now, nothing else :D

I licensed the German site in May, because they planned to close it completely. And they gave me only a naked MongoDB data dump without any doumentation of the structure, no shortcodes, simply nothing. And less than 3 weeks to migrate to an own server.  No user data, no forum. We restored all and were online. Their system is a pure mess and it was a horrible work - but done. Now we have the better system, a better forum and it seems also the better content. :D

Fascinating! Well I wish you the best of luck :)

4 hours ago, Jito463 said:

Sounds like it may be time for a name change, and just have the TH domain redirect, so you can completely distance yourself from them.

Have to agree, the TH umbrella seems to be forever tainted now :(

14 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

pardon my comical interest in languages:

DeutscheHardware?

www.nottomshardware.com

5 hours ago, Jito463 said:

24 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

pardon my comical interest in languages:

DeutscheHardware?

9 minutes ago, asus killer said:

www.nottomshardware.com

Igorshardware.com?

But why should German Tom's Hardware have to change their name because of the American sites problems?
Tomshardware.com should change be the one to change their name. They don't even have a "Tom" working for them any longer! What about "JustBuyItHardware.com"? The domain is available.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

jensenshardware.biz, avrams-fairytale.com or simply: 2insame4reality.com 

Sorry for the double post, but it's very difficult to navigate in this forum with a smarthpone.

Next up in the news:

- we were all wrong - 

20 Year Old dude bought all the RTX cards and saved so much money that he became a billionaire. 

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

What puzzles me most is the fact that the editor is still emplyed (correct me if I'm wrong) and even if they were to let him go now, that would still show a lot of negative things about current managment.

Remember the good old days of Tom's Hardware? Now those were the days!

15 minutes ago, Igor Wallossek said:

Sorry for the double post, but it's very difficult to navigate in this forum with a smarthpone.

Bit of the pot calling the kettle black, don't you think?

image.png.9e5f050d27e5e49598cd2c3c6afedbad.png

Spoiler

I'm kidding. It's obvious you're not associated with the US site or their forums considering the 99 year ban :D

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 hour ago, FloRolf said:

Next up in the news:

- we were all wrong - 

20 Year Old dude bought all the RTX cards and saved so much money that he became a billionaire. 

On 8/25/2018 at 3:41 AM, Dylanc1500 said:

So if I buy all of the GPUs, I save all of the money?!

I told em

8 hours ago, VegetableStu said:

what, like Carebear Stare?

Shovelbear

Like those cool neon signs

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

I started a thread on TomsHW UK yesterday morning asking the mods/staff if the UK site was independent like TomsHW.de or could we be seeing nonsense like this "Just Buy It" article on the UK site soon? I didn't think that was rude or unfair, I wasn't asking staff to comment their own opinions regarding the paid Nvidia advert *cough I mean unbias article that might get them into trouble, it was merely a; do you operate like TomsHW DE or are you managed by the US side of the company?

I just thought the first thing that happened was funny and showing the start of what was to come. I received an official warning for profanity for my single use of "bs" and my post was edited by the mods - I used the abbreviation "bs" as I thought that was more suitable and shouldn't offend anyone, especially as I've seen it used thousands of times on the site with no issues over the years, but apparently, that's worthy of an official warning now.

Anyway, then it started. A few members began posting their own opinions on this article, no one was flaming, no one was swearing, no wild unsubstantiated accusations, or anything hostile/rude, just simply - "I think it's rubbish and if the editor-in-chief is putting this out, then TomsHW is done for me." - Stuff like that, just civil opinions and thoughts.

Sure enough, the posts started disappearing, being deleted by the mods.

Long story short, after asking some mods/staff directly and not receiving any responses, except seeing more posts disappearing, I requested my account to be deleted. 6 years of recommending people to the site, trusting what they put out as unbias (as much as someone can be) and consumer orientated, hundreds upon hundreds of posts, getting to know(ish) some forum mods, dozens of their award badge thingies... gone with one insane, brain-dead article/paid ad.

Tom's Hardware, for me at least, is now the tech website equivalent of the Daily Mail - write any old crap for clicks, views, and of course... paychecks.

Edited by Euphoria
Reason for edit = my terrible grammar

Build: "The Cake Is A Lie" - (Portal 2 Theme)  Wall Mounted (in a ThermalTake Core P8 all sides removed)  Ryzen 5900X • 64GB Team Group Dark Pro (B-Dies) 3600MHz CL16 • ASUS X570-E Gaming • EK Quantum Plexi Monoblock  MSI RTX 3090 Suprim X  EK Quantum Plexi Block  2TB Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 NVME  8TB Samsung 870 QVO  Corsair RM 850X 2x EK P480M Radiators   PrimoChill Fittings  2x D5 Pumps  Monsoon MMRS Pump Housing  2x HeatKiller Tube 200 Reservoirs  

P.S. It's funny, a TomsHW forum mod created a "How to delete your TomsHW account"  thread very recently, it's almost like someone knew about the article and thought: I better prepare in advance.

Build: "The Cake Is A Lie" - (Portal 2 Theme)  Wall Mounted (in a ThermalTake Core P8 all sides removed)  Ryzen 5900X • 64GB Team Group Dark Pro (B-Dies) 3600MHz CL16 • ASUS X570-E Gaming • EK Quantum Plexi Monoblock  MSI RTX 3090 Suprim X  EK Quantum Plexi Block  2TB Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 NVME  8TB Samsung 870 QVO  Corsair RM 850X 2x EK P480M Radiators   PrimoChill Fittings  2x D5 Pumps  Monsoon MMRS Pump Housing  2x HeatKiller Tube 200 Reservoirs  

On 8/29/2018 at 11:15 AM, Igor Wallossek said:

I signed a contract to NOT damage the reputation and image of TH with my publications under the TH brand logo. That's fine and self-evident. And I still believe in objective journalism, which refers to facts and real test results and not to speculation and click-baiting. I have always represented my opinion publicly, because whoever ducks away also sells his own ideals.

But this guy is damaging my current work and all, what we built in the past. I'm also in contact with Thomas the founder and it's a shame what happened. All this shit falls back also to my own business. And not only. I'm not sure that he read his contract carefully. I run here a complete independent site and pay only for the brand and domain (ok, I changed it from the begin to an own :D to be safe).

It is my great hope that everyone involved will remember what once distinguished this website. I am the last person who would not support this with all his strength, time and also his own money. My hope is entirely with the new owners, who will hopefully implement what was stated in the letter of intent. It will be my pleasure to be able to continue to offer all those loyal readers exactly the content they have received for years and whose right it is to demand exactly this standard also in the future.

The handling of this controverse is not poor, it is a real suicide. The whole staff is in panic mode, because the new owners will visit the NY office this week. Nothing was better timed, than this "article" from the "geekingchief" himself. Bravo!

On 8/29/2018 at 12:00 PM, Igor Wallossek said:

On 8/29/2018 at 11:47 AM, LinusTech said:

Hi Igor, 

Welcome to LTT forum :)

I'm probably not the only one who is lacking some of the context behind this post. Has Tom's been sold again? I thought it was under the Purch umbrella? 

Linus

Agreed with Linus -- there is missing context that many of us are not aware of.

Thank you Igor for providing us with a bit more information, and some further clarification, on this topic; greatly appreciated.

I understand they would want to make things a "nice" as possible to prepare for the overtake, hence, the deleting of posts, bans, etc.

It appears that this "whole staff panic mode" got a little over the top, though.

Tom's Hardware is not completed in the ground, we still have you, and Tom's Hardware Germany! xD

EDIT:

Even my comment/discussion question regarding to Ray Tracing, and followed by indicating I had been a registered member at Tom's Hardware for ~8 years now, seeing how things took a turn in recent days, and hoping to see Tom's Hardware U.S. recover and succeed, got removed. My response did not contain any foul language or direct criticism on the article. It looks like that is the end of it.

Intel Z390 Rig ( *NEW* Primary )

Intel X99 Rig (Officially Decommissioned, Dead CPU returned to Intel)

• i7-8086K @ 5.1 GHz
  • Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
  • Sapphire NITRO+ RX 6800 XT S.E + EKwb Quantum Vector Full Cover Waterblock
  • 32GB G.Skill TridentZ DDR4-3000 CL14 @ DDR-3400 custom CL15 timings
  • SanDisk 480 GB SSD + 1TB Samsung 860 EVO +  500GB Samsung 980 + 1TB WD SN750
  • EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2 + Red/White CableMod Cables
  • Lian-Li O11 Dynamic EVO XL
  • Ekwb Custom loop + 2x EKwb Quantum Surface P360M Radiators
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum + Corsair K70 (Red LED, anodized black, Cheery MX Browns)

AMD Ryzen Rig

• AMD R7-5800X
  • Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AC
  • 32GB (16GB X 2) Crucial Ballistix RGB DDR4-3600
  • Gigabyte Vision RTX 3060 Ti OC
  • EKwb D-RGB 360mm AIO
  • Intel 660p NVMe 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB + WD Black 1TB HDD
  • EVGA P2 850W + White CableMod cables
  • Lian-Li LanCool II Mesh - White

Intel Z97 Rig (Decomissioned)

• Intel i5-4690K 4.8 GHz
  • ASUS ROG Maximus VII Hero Z97
  • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7950 EVGA GTX 1070 SC Black Edition ACX 3.0
  • 20 GB (8GB X 2 + 4GB X 1) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz
  • Corsair A50 air cooler  NZXT X61
  • Crucial MX500 1TB SSD + SanDisk Ultra II 240GB SSD + WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD + Kingston V300 120GB SSD [non-gimped version]
  • Antec New TruePower 550W EVGA G2 650W + White CableMod cables
  • Cooler Master HAF 912 White NZXT S340 Elite w/ white LED stips

AMD 990FX Rig (Decommissioned)

• FX-8350 @ 4.8 / 4.9 GHz (given up on the 5.0 / 5.1 GHz attempt)
  • ASUS ROG Crosshair V Formula 990FX
  • 12 GB (4 GB X 3) G.Skill RipJawsX DDR3 @ 1866 MHz
  • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 + Sapphire Dual-X HD 7970 in Crossfire  Sapphire NITRO R9-Fury in Crossfire *NONE*
  • Thermaltake Frio w/ Cooler Master JetFlo's in push-pull
  • Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD + Kingston V300 120GB SSD + WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
  • Corsair TX850 (ver.1)
  • Cooler Master HAF 932

<> Electrical Engineer , B.Eng <>

<> Electronics & Computer Engineering Technologist (Diploma + Advanced Diploma) <>

<> Electronics Engineering Technician for the Canadian Department of National Defence <>

4 hours ago, Euphoria said:
Spoiler

I started a thread on TomsHW UK yesterday morning asking the mods/staff if the UK site was independent like TomsHW.de or could we be seeing nonsense like this "Just Buy It" article on the UK site soon? I didn't think that was rude or unfair, I wasn't asking staff to comment their own opinions regarding the paid Nvidia advert *cough I mean unbias article that might get them into trouble, it was merely a; do you operate like TomsHW DE or are you managed by the US side of the company?

I just thought the first thing that happened was funny and showing the start of what was to come. I received an official warning for profanity for my single use of "bs" and my post was edited by the mods - I used the abbreviation "bs" as I thought that was more suitable and shouldn't offend anyone, especially as I've seen it used thousands of times on the site with no issues over the years, but apparently, that's worthy of an official warning now.

Anyway, then it started. A few members began posting their own opinions on this article, no one was flaming, no one was swearing, no wild unsubstantiated accusations, or anything hostile/rude, just simply - "I think it's rubbish and if the editor-in-chief is putting this out, then TomsHW is done for me." - Stuff like that, just civil opinions and thoughts.

Sure enough, the posts started disappearing, being deleted by the mods.

Long story short, after asking some mods/staff directly and not receiving any responses, except seeing more posts disappearing, I requested my account to be deleted. 6 years of recommending people to the site, trusting what they put out as unbias (as much as someone can be) and consumer orientated, hundreds upon hundreds of posts, getting to know(ish) some forum mods, dozens of their award badge thingies... gone with one insane, brain-dead article/paid ad.

Tom's Hardware, for me at least, is now the tech website equivalent of the Daily Mail - write any old crap for clicks, views, and of course... paychecks.

So Tomshardware UK is the same as Tomshardware US. I also had some badges over there, earning them wasn't easy, when the best answer, 99.99999% of the time, will always go to a mod, even when you post first, and has the correct solution to OP's problem.

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

I think this whole thing is disgraceful.

Tom's Hardware are wide open to legal action for misleading consumers if something they say is not true with RTX and they received quid pro quo for that review.

There are consumer protection laws in north America and Europe that take very dim views on this.

This is why sponsored content has to be indicated.

Consumer reviews versus news (or speculation) versus personal opinion pieces need to be marked as such.

In Europe the mere act of misleading or causing a consumer confusion before a purchase is illegal. Especially from manufacturers or retailers.

If this is done by proxy. By a independent website that isn't actually independent. The courts would have no different a view.

My Rig "Valiant"  Intel® Core™ i7-5930 @3.5GHz ; Asus X99 DELUXE 3.1 ; Corsair H110i ; Corsair Dominator Platinium 64GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4 ; 2 x 6GB ASUS NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980 Ti Strix ; Corsair Obsidian Series 900D ; Samsung 950 Pro NVME + Samsung 850 Pro SATA + HDD Western Digital Black - 2TB ; Corsair AX1500i Professional 80 PLUS Titanium ; x3 Samsung S27D850T 27-Inch WQHD Monitor

4 hours ago, mark_cameron said:

This is why sponsored content has to be indicated.

Was this actually sponsored though? Avram didn't explicitly say it in the article. I may have missed it but I was under the impression that this was just an opinion piece?

On 25/8/2018 at 5:11 PM, mr moose said:

this debate is as old as the hills, the eye has a set number of rods and cones. as a visual receptor it is actually very poor, the reason we think we see so well is becasue the visual processing part of the brain is really good at taking all the broken bits of information and making a single image that seems to be high detail.

We don't even process visual input when our eyes are moving. 

So we have good post-pro but bad graphics?

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

[Update] My thread and all posts on every thread from the past few days have been deleted by TomsHW mods this morning and I received another official warning about my conduct. Apparently, asking if TomsHW UK is independent of TomsHW US is against the forum rules and guidelines, literally, that is what they said, even though I posted in Forum Discussion/Feedback section, haha what a joke.

It's also been roughly 40 hours since I requested my account to be deleted but it's still active, maybe they're overwhelmed with the numbers of account deletion requests.

9 minutes ago, Euphoria said:

[Update] My thread and all posts on every thread from the past few days have been deleted by TomsHW mods this morning and I received another official warning about my conduct. Apparently, asking if TomsHW UK is independent of TomsHW US is against the forum rules and guidelines, literally, that is what they said, even though I posted in Forum Discussion/Feedback section, haha what a joke.

It's also been roughly 40 hours since I requested my account to be deleted but it's still active, maybe they're overwhelmed with the numbers of account deletion requests.

Damage control gone mad.

They removed my post, and I did not get a notification or e-mail on why they removed it.

Even some of the mods have expressed that they even don't feel it is right to remove some of the posts...but they have to follow higher up orders.

Intel Z390 Rig ( *NEW* Primary )

Intel X99 Rig (Officially Decommissioned, Dead CPU returned to Intel)

• i7-8086K @ 5.1 GHz
  • Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
  • Sapphire NITRO+ RX 6800 XT S.E + EKwb Quantum Vector Full Cover Waterblock
  • 32GB G.Skill TridentZ DDR4-3000 CL14 @ DDR-3400 custom CL15 timings
  • SanDisk 480 GB SSD + 1TB Samsung 860 EVO +  500GB Samsung 980 + 1TB WD SN750
  • EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2 + Red/White CableMod Cables
  • Lian-Li O11 Dynamic EVO XL
  • Ekwb Custom loop + 2x EKwb Quantum Surface P360M Radiators
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum + Corsair K70 (Red LED, anodized black, Cheery MX Browns)

AMD Ryzen Rig

• AMD R7-5800X
  • Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AC
  • 32GB (16GB X 2) Crucial Ballistix RGB DDR4-3600
  • Gigabyte Vision RTX 3060 Ti OC
  • EKwb D-RGB 360mm AIO
  • Intel 660p NVMe 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB + WD Black 1TB HDD
  • EVGA P2 850W + White CableMod cables
  • Lian-Li LanCool II Mesh - White

Intel Z97 Rig (Decomissioned)

• Intel i5-4690K 4.8 GHz
  • ASUS ROG Maximus VII Hero Z97
  • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7950 EVGA GTX 1070 SC Black Edition ACX 3.0
  • 20 GB (8GB X 2 + 4GB X 1) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz
  • Corsair A50 air cooler  NZXT X61
  • Crucial MX500 1TB SSD + SanDisk Ultra II 240GB SSD + WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD + Kingston V300 120GB SSD [non-gimped version]
  • Antec New TruePower 550W EVGA G2 650W + White CableMod cables
  • Cooler Master HAF 912 White NZXT S340 Elite w/ white LED stips

AMD 990FX Rig (Decommissioned)

• FX-8350 @ 4.8 / 4.9 GHz (given up on the 5.0 / 5.1 GHz attempt)
  • ASUS ROG Crosshair V Formula 990FX
  • 12 GB (4 GB X 3) G.Skill RipJawsX DDR3 @ 1866 MHz
  • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 + Sapphire Dual-X HD 7970 in Crossfire  Sapphire NITRO R9-Fury in Crossfire *NONE*
  • Thermaltake Frio w/ Cooler Master JetFlo's in push-pull
  • Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD + Kingston V300 120GB SSD + WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
  • Corsair TX850 (ver.1)
  • Cooler Master HAF 932

<> Electrical Engineer , B.Eng <>

<> Electronics & Computer Engineering Technologist (Diploma + Advanced Diploma) <>

<> Electronics Engineering Technician for the Canadian Department of National Defence <>

4 minutes ago, Euphoria said:

They're handling this awfully.

Image result for this is fine meme

All jokes aside, I hope they can turn it around.

It's a good forum and it's been a helpful in the past for research when troubleshooting so I hope it sticks around.