Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

I like the cars, the filters on those pics though :/

I can post originals if you wish

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

I can post originals if you wish

Please do :lol:

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Please do :lol:

Ok, but will have to be tonight, don't have time to upload em yet, just remind me if I forget 

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

In honour of Valentines day...

50sofmayct-54de2843ec4f7.jpg

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

prob the Maserati Gran Turismo 

Handle every stressful situation like a dog; if you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away.

When i'm just minding my own business. Not really doing much. And i suddenly remember that i once owned a volvo.

MybfMON.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

When i'm just minding my own business. Not really doing much. And i suddenly remember that i once owned a volvo.

Why? They're pretty good cars!

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Why? They're pretty good cars!

Because nobody ever grows up thinking "I want a volvo"

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I want a Volvo...

Volvo-s60-v8-supercars.jpg

I also want a Volvo, just for the sake of having one.

I actually would love to drive a S80.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Just stopping by to drop off the Porsche section of the show. And the back side of a Merc.

b16fc10c1d.jpg

826cf31b53.jpg471c4146b9.jpg51fa5feaf5.jpgAnd a teaser for the next part.

936388283f.jpg

Blarg

Just stopping by to drop off the Porsche section of the show. And the back side of a Merc.

-snip-

Everything is so shiny

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

And a teaser for the next part.

Did you ever see the 918 there?

Everything is so shiny

Of course, it's a car show. Who would want to look at a dull car?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Everything is so shiny

Yep. With little kids fingerprints everywhere.

Did you ever see the 918 there?

Of course, it's a car show. Who would want to look at a dull car?

Nope. We are not cool enough I guess.

Blarg

I found a working sunroof for the VR6 on the scrapyard  :D

One dream, one soul, one prize, One goal, one golden glance of what should be, It's a kind of magic.

There was an article about what the most desired men drive. In other words, who is most likely to get laid, based upon what car they drive. At first place were guys that own a BMW (like me) and after that where Mercedes and Jaguar. At last place were guys that drive a Volvo. Second to last were the owners of SAAB. :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

There was an article about what the most desired men drive. In other words, who is most likely to get laid, based upon what car they drive. at first place were guys that own a BMW (like me) and after that where Mercedes and Jaguar. At last place were guys that drive a Volvo. Second to last were the owners of SAAB. :D

Lol!! were Jap cars included? 

Lol!! were Jap cars included? 

As far as I can remember yes, but the study was made in the US sooo, yeah, probably not that many guys driving an Evo and a BRZ :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

There was an article about what the most desired men drive. In other words, who is most likely to get laid, based upon what car they drive. At first place were guys that own a BMW (like me) and after that where Mercedes and Jaguar. At last place were guys that drive a Volvo. Second to last were the owners of SAAB. :D

I think I actually saw that article. wasn't one of the top cars a mini? (new model, because no woman wants a man driving a trendy car who's actually poor)

I think I actually saw that article. wasn't one of the top cars a mini? (new model, because no woman wants a man driving a trendy car who's actually poor)

Yeah, I think Mini was in the top 10 or something. We must have really seen the same article.

I want a Volvo...

I actually would love to drive a S80.

I'd love an 850r wagon...

I guess it's mostly a swedish thing then. Around here they are the cars you get when there is nothing else available.

As far as I can remember yes, but the study was made in the US sooo, yeah, probably not that many guys driving an Evo and a BRZ :D

Then real American people suck. More JDM cars should be driven here than stupid american cars.

Where would a Civic Si fall under?