Weirdly long boot time for apparently no reason (8 minutes) OMV 7 RAID1

Go to solution Solved by Vy-Ro,

I tried swapping sata ports i use a pcie card not the mobo ports, apparently 2 of the 6 ports now ( the 2 that i used) not take their time to initialize(?) the drives, the other return to boot at the usual fast time, sorry for bothering, i really toguth was a software problem.

Hi, as per title i having this issue, fro ma day to another with out updates nor changes in hardware my machine started behaving like this, it starts, bios splash, blue screen where it choose alone the only install and then black screen for 8 minutes. The boot logs are apparently worthless sicne they start the logging part after the 8 minutes of black screen. The really weird part is if i unplug even just one of my 2 storage drive (not boot drive i have a little ssd just for that) in raid it boots fast as it used to do obviusly being useless since the storage doesnt work, but it does boot fast.
Any idea? i had a simialr problem why i followed the steps to enable low power intel decoding for my jellyfin, but it was like a month or more ago and i've undone it since it wasnt for my cpu anyway.

EDIT
I tried swapping sata ports i use a pcie card not the mobo ports, apparently 2 of the 6 ports now ( the 2 that i used) not take their time to initialize(?) the drives, the other return to boot at the usual fast time, sorry for bothering, i really toguth was a software problem.

14 minutes ago, Vy-Ro said:

The really weird part is if i unplug even just one of my 2 storage drive in raid it boots fast as it used to

Does it matter which drive you unplug? Maybe one's failing to respond to the controller properly, and it keeps trying and trying to respond until the controller gives up.

You can also try swapping the data cables between them. If the problem stays with the drive, the drive is probably bad. If the problem follows the cable, it's the cable or port.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

They are note the boot device, i forgot to add this to the post now i edited it in.
to answare, nope doesnt matter, might be the 0 or the 1 doesnt matter the system boot fine with out storage of course but it boots, the problem appear only if i plug them together, and after the 8 minutes everithing just works fine, no problems.
For the drive being bad, i don't know if trust smart or not at this point this is what it says
image.thumb.png.d4acb3286fd48b7c2815ba490dc89f9d.png
raid s
tate
image.thumb.png.875d60910b67efdaa6a5615cdc32e099.png
 i could post the boot logs but as i said they are worthles, start after the black screen time (8 minutes)

I also tried cleaning the cmos thinking the bios broke or something, same result.