It suprising easy to buy fentanyl using bitcoin says the US government

Eduard the weeb

I've just got my store up and running, check it out if you're interested.

www.tidalwavez'sonlinebitcoindrugdeals.com/heroinmethamphetaminecocainepercocetfentanylDMTPCPLSD/freesample

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Yeah well no sh*t sherlock, buying bitcoin is really easy with exchanges basically everywhere on the internet.

And 1 search in duckduckgo on the tor network is all you need.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

8 hours ago, Derangel said:

Not surprising. Its an unregulated and untraceable currency. Its going to have both legitimate and illegitimate uses.

Not true. It's completely traceable for anyone. Sure, you don't know who owns the wallets, but as soon as you do conversions, buy the coin, sell it etc, your name is associated to a wallet, which makes any transaction traceable back to you. 

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

44 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

I've just got my store up and running, check it out if you're interested.

www.tidalwavez'sonlinebitcoindrugdeals.com/heroinmethamphetaminecocainepercocetfentanylDMTPCPLSD/freesample

thx man :P

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

43 minutes ago, Pangea2017 said:

Cooking  Fentanyl is simple, getting the anilin out will cost you lot of product and let it in is not a good idea for your health.  Even the basic steet dealer can cook it at home with material as low as estimated $200

More interesting would be quality of this china thing.

And it does not matter with what they are shipping. Everybody who ordered anything in china (electronic parts) knows that there is now problem with customs. For electronics there is even most times no problem if the product miss necessary identification marks.

it estimated they has 766 milllion USD worth of fentanyl so I doubt they were a small time dealer tbh

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

8 hours ago, Suika said:

My friend makes a profit managing Bitcoin for dealers and buyers, so there's that.

Inb4 the NSA makes a visit to your house :P

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

9 hours ago, dizmo said:

Don't turn this thread into a giant "legalize weed" debate 9_9

Not my intent. Just pointing out how the government wastes time prosecuting people for weed. When they could go after the more harder core drugs that actually kill people. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

1 minute ago, Donut417 said:

Not my intent. Just pointing out how the government wastes time prosecuting people for weed. When they could go after the more harder core drugs that actually kill people. 

yeah weed is way safer then alcohol and cigarettes

and it illegalization was made to keep a dept in the gov alive 

9 hours ago, Canada EH said:

LOL Another fake news story.

How is a street level dealer even know what a bitcoin is. Let alone convert it to cash.

Wait this post is not sarcastic?

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

It's almost like they have a narrative to push

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

wonder if this is how the FBI has the second highest amount of bit coin in the world, unless 50 cent passed them lol

I'm just think like the mail man being like 

"Okay sir could you sign here "

druggy super jittery " yeah yeah sure "\

Mail man- " so what you got in there anyway? "
Druggy- " N-NN- Nothing "

and then just yanking it out there hand real fast 

12 hours ago, Canada EH said:

LOL Another fake news story.

How is a street level dealer even know what a bitcoin is. Let alone convert it to cash.

Considering the volume and location this is probably a chinese cartel that heavily utilizes technology, not some back alley coke head

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

1 hour ago, Damascus said:

Considering the volume and location this is probably a chinese cartel that heavily utilizes technology, not some back alley coke head

LOL Thats what I am talking about @Damascus high volume and cleaning, not some junkie or someone making average money, its easy to live on 100K cash selling and be a drug user, but high level clean cats gotta move cash around, thats where Cryptocurrency shines!

Speaking of which, great netflix movie, Ozarks on cleaning dirty money!

Only crypto noobs would use Bitcoin buy all you illegal substances with Monero that’s truely untraceable.

its too easy to do money laundry using crypto, governments are going to go over crypto heavily sooner or later, they already started, simply currency without government controll and tracing wont be allowed forever, at least thats how i see it

5 hours ago, S.Stephenson said:

Only crypto noobs would use Bitcoin buy all you illegal substances with Monero that’s truely untraceable.

Must he why tgose websites and ads running malicious mining scripts use Monero. :P

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

On 1/27/2018 at 12:24 AM, Coaxialgamer said:

Not true. It's completely traceable for anyone. Sure, you don't know who owns the wallets, but as soon as you do conversions, buy the coin, sell it etc, your name is associated to a wallet, which makes any transaction traceable back to you. 

except you can remain anonymous by simply sending your funds through a mixer.  

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Isn't the root of the problem opioid addiction, rather than the facility to order online with bitcoin? If this convient option was removed, would the users shrug their shoulders and stop using opiates? (hint, the stuff is incredibly addictive with a horrible withdrawl). Where there is demand, there will be supply, be that on street for cash or online for bitcoin.

1 hour ago, mr moose said:

And lose a crapload of money to fees.

Or, just use Monero

Its not like buying it with cash is difficult, and it doesn't require shipping, a computer or the internet. They simply don't like bitcoin, though I also don't like bitcoin I don't like their reasons for not liking it and generally appose there grasp for complete control.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

1 hour ago, mr moose said:

mixers are shady at best and are expensive though .

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

1 hour ago, Monkey Dust said:

Isn't the root of the problem opioid addiction, rather than the facility to order online with bitcoin? If this convient option was removed, would the users shrug their shoulders and stop using opiates? (hint, the stuff is incredibly addictive with a horrible withdrawl). Where there is demand, there will be supply, be that on street for cash or online for bitcoin.

Yeah government or privately owned facility were they can help are needed like I believe in Canada or Switzerland there are places where they can help you recover or were you can do ______ drug and they will make sure you don't over dose and overdose death dropped a lot because of these places

43 minutes ago, potoooooooo said:

And lose a crapload of money to fees.

Or, just use Monero

35 minutes ago, Coaxialgamer said:

mixers are shady at best and are expensive though .

and yet still used increasing the rate of cyber crime.  

http://fortune.com/2017/09/19/cryptocurrency-bitcoin-cyber-extortion/

I've also linked to other articles with quotes from kaperski head regarding the same thing in other threads here, although I a on a tablet and not able to go looking for them right now.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.