Can't reach default gateway

It keeps saying can't reach default gateway. I tried every single method on youtube, still no luck. Even bought my self new dongle still the same. This problem only happens on my pc. Other devices connect just fine.

20240501_092537.jpg

21 minutes ago, hanakoyuri said:

It keeps saying can't reach default gateway. I tried every single method on youtube, still no luck. Even bought my self new dongle still the same. This problem only happens on my pc. Other devices connect just fine.

Well...you're using wifi right? Well if you have a phone connected to the same router, why not just copy the phone's settings when they're connected and adjust your wifi dongle manually?

So if you go into settings, on your phone, wifi then find the IP address, it should give you what your IP is.  Usually...the gateway IP is x.x.x.1, X.X.X.X representing some IP value. for example if your phone says
192.168.10.5 ( Phone IP ) then the Gateway is most cases either .1 or .254 but in most cases .1

then you can statically setup an IP address for the wifi dongle, and set the default gateway to X.X.X.1 while you give yourself an IP of IDK x.x.x.10

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

9 minutes ago, SImoHayha said:

Well...you're using wifi right? Well if you have a phone connected to the same router, why not just copy the phone's settings when they're connected and adjust your wifi dongle manually?

So if you go into settings, on your phone, wifi then find the IP address, it should give you what your IP is.  Usually...the gateway IP is x.x.x.1, X.X.X.X representing some IP value. for example if your phone says
192.168.10.5 ( Phone IP ) then the Gateway is most cases either .1 or .254 but in most cases .1

then you can statically setup an IP address for the wifi dongle, and set the default gateway to X.X.X.1 while you give yourself an IP of IDK x.x.x.10

So, i added the same gateway as my phone's to my ipv4, i worked for a minute but super slow, but then it DCed