Mouse and keyboard problems

Does this only happen in game?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d  Motherboard:  Gigabyte B650 AORUS Elite  RAM:  Vengeance 2 x 16GB DDR5 6000   GPU:  Zotac RTX 4090

Storage:  M.2 Samsung Evo 860 TB / Samsung Evo 840 500GB   Case:  be quiet Dark Base 900   PSU: Corsair SHIFT RM1000x  Display:  ASUS AW3423DW QD-OLED 34" 3440x1440 Ultrawide w/ GSYNC

1 minute ago, mmaatt747 said:

Does this only happen in game?

No sometimes just on my desktop the cursor starts to stutter

Are your mouse and keyboard plugged directly into your computer, or are they plugged into a USB hub or a dock station? 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d  Motherboard:  Gigabyte B650 AORUS Elite  RAM:  Vengeance 2 x 16GB DDR5 6000   GPU:  Zotac RTX 4090

Storage:  M.2 Samsung Evo 860 TB / Samsung Evo 840 500GB   Case:  be quiet Dark Base 900   PSU: Corsair SHIFT RM1000x  Display:  ASUS AW3423DW QD-OLED 34" 3440x1440 Ultrawide w/ GSYNC

18 minutes ago, mmaatt747 said:

Are your mouse and keyboard plugged directly into your computer, or are they plugged into a USB hub or a dock station? 

Direct

Hmm ok. I had the same exact issues you are. The culprit for me was my mouse and keyboard were plugged into my dock station. Once I updated my dock station firmware everything was fine. In your case I would check for motherboard updates. I doubt it's your mouse or keyboard drivers since you are having issues with BOTH of them.

Try a Clean Boot. If this works, you can keep it this way, or you can add one or more Startup or Services items at a time until the mouse starts stuttering, then you will know what the culprit is. 

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on any volunteer's post to thank them if they helped .(lower left, just to the right of My Computer )

Any other hardware plugged into the other USBs? Also what kind of mouse and keyboard, and are you using any RGB controlling software? I had razer mouse and for some reason the synapse software would act up and cause the mouse and keyboard to behave similar to what your having 

Ryzen 5800X3D(Because who doesn't like a phat stack of cache?) GPU - 7700Xt

X470 Strix f gaming, 32GB Corsair vengeance, WD Blue 500GB NVME-WD Blue2TB HDD, 700watts EVGA Br

~Extra L3 cache is exciting, every time you load up a new game or program you never know what your going to get, will it perform like a 5700x or are we beating the 14900k today? 😅~