Odd behavior or normal?

Ripred

I'm trying to figure out if this is normal behavior or if something is just gone haywire in my PC 😆, maybe it's the game idk, well it's like this, in ratchet and clank rift apart with RT off mid settings all the way down I'm around 160fps+, turn on RT and tanks down to 55fps , alright stay with me, this is with no upscale, now I turn on FSR w/RT I get a solid 93fps, up until this point I'm feeling it's working as expected, okay now for the giggles I turned FSR off again and in the adrenaline software I enabled fluid motion frame's, so FMF, no upscaling, with Ray tracing I'm getting 200fps avg, smooth, no issues other than occasional hiccup but you have to be looking for it to notice,RT is definitely working, now I'm not complaining just wondering if this is expected behavior or something is up?

Ryzen 5800X3D(Because who doesn't like a phat stack of cache?) GPU - 7700Xt

X470 Strix f gaming, 32GB Corsair vengeance, WD Blue 500GB NVME-WD Blue2TB HDD, 700watts EVGA Br

~Extra L3 cache is exciting, every time you load up a new game or program you never know what your going to get, will it perform like a 5700x or are we beating the 14900k today? 😅~

Update: It appears different monitoring software give wildly different results... as interesting as that is I'm realistically getting about the same FPS with fmf-no upscaling VS FSR-no fmf,  what's still the more interesting to me is fluid motion frames by itself gives a much better experience both visually and in terms of frame-time vs FSR, which I wasn't expecting...atleast in ratchet and clank, haven't tried this comparison with other games yet

Ryzen 5800X3D(Because who doesn't like a phat stack of cache?) GPU - 7700Xt

X470 Strix f gaming, 32GB Corsair vengeance, WD Blue 500GB NVME-WD Blue2TB HDD, 700watts EVGA Br

~Extra L3 cache is exciting, every time you load up a new game or program you never know what your going to get, will it perform like a 5700x or are we beating the 14900k today? 😅~