Who are you voting for in 2016?

Jack.EXE

deez nutz guy

100% serious.

If I could. (Under 18)

Clinton's gonna drop a nuke every month

Trumps gonna build a wall (which I'm all for #GreatWallO'Trump)

Thing I heard which is fairly correct.

If you think Trump's wall is a good plan, you're sorely misinformed about illegal immigration.

Where is this site

Link for that poll thingy?

If you guys promise to remove the picture from your quotes, then I'll link the page (It's not becuase I want to remove it, I just want to avoid all the scolling)

https://www.isidewith.com/

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Why the fuck would you want Obama again? He was utter shit. Probably better than those currently running but still.

Utter shite? In comparison to some of your former presidents (no names) I believe he's done a great job. Or am I that mistaken?

And in elections, choose what seems to you as the lesser evil. Don't get influenced by others. And just keep in mind. Words are one thing, actions another.

It is said, that civilised man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that through learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God. Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me I'm best! 

If you guys promise to remove the picture from your quotes, then I'll link the page (It's not becuase I want to remove it, I just want to avoid all the scolling)

https://www.isidewith.com/

done :)

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

G2XM1NI.png

I like you sir.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Deez nuts

all the others are horrible, trump above all

I would probs go with bernie 

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

No.

You must be born in the US

that's racist.

I thought the American Dream was that you could become anything in the US regardless of ethnicity/place of birth.

(omg, I Googled 0bama because I wanted to be 100% sure he was born in the US and found out his birthday is 1 day after mine)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Thing I heard which is fairly correct.

If you think Trump's wall is a good plan, you're sorely misinformed about illegal immigration.

Aren't most Americans illegal immigrants?

I'd vote for Sanders, but I'm not of age

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Hey btw guys, I know most of you are not going to vote but be thankful we don't live in a pseudo-fascist country like Australia or Belgium when it comes to compulsory voting and politics. In those countries, if you don't at least show up to the voting booth and mark a ballot with a big 'X' (or however you want to mark it, like "heil hitler" for lelz), then you could get fined for a not-insignificant amount of money. Be thankful for that.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

that's racist.

I thought the American Dream was that you could become anything in the US regardless of ethnicity/place of birth.

(omg, I Googled 0bama because I wanted to be 100% sure he was born in the US and found out his birthday is 1 day after mine)

His birthday is mine

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Utter shite? In comparison to some of your former presidents (no names) I believe he's done a great job. Or am I that mistaken?

And in elections, choose what seems to you as the lesser evil. Don't get influenced by others. And just keep in mind. Words are one thing, actions another.

I agree to that as well. He was still shit. I sort of have mixed views, partially democratic and partially republican. I haven't liked any of the presidents I've been alive to witness.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Apperantly, I'm voting for Bernie Sanders.

post-5244-0-95575600-1441215931_thumb.pn

But luckily, I don't live in the US, so I don't get to vote at the 2016 election. Actually, Denmark just had an election this June.

And don't let your friend dictate who you should vote for. If you want to vote for Jeb Bush, then you should vote for Jeb Bush.

Hey, me too

http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/1304433903?from=uc4tMsWPx

No one.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Please don't let trump win, please don't let trump win, please don't let trump win, please don't let trump win, please don't let trump win, please don't let trump win, please don't let trump win, please don't let trump win, please don't let trump win.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Please don't let trump win, please don't let trump win, please don't let trump win, please don't let trump win, please don't let trump win, please don't let trump win, please don't let trump win, please don't let trump win, please don't let trump win.

Trump has such a lead and I don't know why..

I'm no detective, but I don't think you're a fan of Trump

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Trump has such a lead and I don't know why..

because the media hypes him up, they have control over millions