Who are you voting for in 2016?

Jack.EXE

100 million people? We are currently on the fasttrack to 7.4 billion people: http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

There are over 300 million people in the US alone. 

If you are commenting on my calculation, then onehundred thousand million would look like this: 100.000.000.000 or 100 billion people. 

Can you please show me where the fuck I said that? You really like to bash somebody for forgetting a slash?

Also your blind fanboyism for the US can't do a quick google search?

pycGjNd.jpg

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

true. but it is amazing how people can have such different views on something.

Like abortion.

Very strong opinions on that.

prochoice

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Like abortion.

Very strong opinions on that.

prochoice

so your one of those, huh?  <_<

*unfriended*

jk mate ;)

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

so your one of those, huh?  <_<

*unfriended*

jk mate ;)

Yeah, this is what i am:

http://www.isidewith.com/results/1304433903

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Can you please show me where the fuck I said that? You really like to bash somebody for forgetting a slash?

Also your blind fanboyism for the US can't do a quick google search?

pycGjNd.jpg

Now you completly lost me. I'm sorry if i did something wrong, that was in no way my intention.

The "obviously" forgotten slash is not so obvious, becuase I have no idea what you are talking about.

And I'm not a fanboy of the US. Actually, I'm a big critic of the US both in its internal and external affairs.

But I'm also realistic about Europe's position in this world.

I'm sure we would survive a collapse of the US, but it wouldn't be a good time at all.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Now you completly lost me. I'm sorry if i did something wrong, that was in nmo way my intention.

The "obviously" forgotten slash is not so obvious, becuase I have no idea what you are talking about. 

And I'm not a fanboy of the US. Actually, I'm a big critic of the US both in its internal and external affairs. 

But I'm also realistic about Europe's position in this world. 

I'm sure we would survive a collapse of the US, but it wouldn't be a good time at all. 

So the euro being 20-30% less worth then the USD then 2 years ago isn't already a economical collapse?

saupload_8a99b1f9973e966fc80f316d27b3331

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I'd vote for the Donald in a heartbeat and I'm totally okay with the hate that will generate from users here. lol

Ya, I'm with you, I feel like he would get a lot of things done quick. 

So the euro being 20-30% less worth then the USD then 2 years ago isn't already a economical collapse?

saupload_8a99b1f9973e966fc80f316d27b3331

Not necessarily. States manipulate their currency all the time to accomodate the demands of the globalized market.

Though, the devaluation of currency can be a sign of an economic struggle, as is the case with the current devaluation of the Renminbi in China.  

To be honest, I'm not even sure why this discussion began. The thread is about the 2016 US election. Not about global economy. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

For me I am voting Gen. James Mattis.

It would be nice if he actually ran for president, but no  matter what I am going to write his name in.

Last two elections I wrote my own name in.  Will be nice not to have to this time around.

Thing I heard which is fairly correct.

If you think Trump's wall is a good plan, you're sorely misinformed about illegal immigration.

It's not just migrant workers looking for a better life crossing our southern border.

Several hundred metric tons of illegal narcotics cross that boarder each year, and only a small amount of which gets caught in the process.

Also hundreds of people with known connections to terrorist organizations get caught crossing the boarder each year, and those are only the ones we know about.

Immigrants who are deported for committing crimes, sometimes heinous ones, often end up back in the U.S.

Simply put its more about a national security issue than a immigration issue, at least with me anyway.  So am very pro-Wall.

But you can't regulate the prices because healthcare is not goverment controlled, it's private business in the US. Normal healthcare is provided by the goverment which means prices go way down to their lowest as manufacturers of bandages compete with each other to sell THE ENTIRE country their bandages. 

What is screwing you over is that healthcare is a business.

Actually the US government can.

For starters congress has the ability to regular interstate commerce, and healthcare meets that criteria.

Also the supreme court has ruled already that anything that gets subsidized can therefore be regulated, and healthcare receives subsidies.

What I learned from that, is that I lean heavily on the Democrat side(With Hillary Clinton at the top) and that the only thing I have in common with republicans, is my stance on illegal immigrants. Is there a site like that for Canada's elections?

Hilary is a lunatic she's like harley quinn without make up watch her blow up the planet .But I guess it doesn't matter whom you vote it is all the same.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

I hope for god, biden runs. 

Hilary is a lunatic she's like harley quinn without make up watch her blow up the planet .But I guess it doesn't matter whom you vote it is all the same.

I'm fine with that. Can't be worse than Donald Trump who basically want to build a "great wall of china" at the border between the US and Mexico.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I hope for god, biden runs.

So he can wash his car on the front lawn shirtless on Sundays? If so, I'm in. :lol:

I'm fine with that. Can't be worse than Donald Trump who basically want to build a "great wall of china" at the border between the US and Mexico.

Idiot > Power hungry bitch that wants to watch the world burn.

Idiot > Power hungry bitch that wants to watch the world burn.

But what if I also want to watch the world burn? After all, I don't live in the US. :lol:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

donald trump

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

jdREsbc.jpg

Bernie

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

I'm voting for the only real candidate, Kanye Motherfokin West. 

2020 bruh, it will happen.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Apperantly, I'm voting for Bernie Sanders.

post-5244-0-95575600-1441215931_thumb.pn

Test link: http://www.isidewith.com/

But luckily, I don't live in the US, so I don't get to vote at the 2016 election. Actually, Denmark just had an election this June.

And don't let your friend dictate who you should vote for. If you want to vote for Jeb Bush, then you should vote for Jeb Bush.

Wow, my results were very close to yours.

I apparently agree with Bernie Sanders on most things. Also at 93%

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Having seen the country almost lose the cold war under Mr. Peanut" Carter then seeing Ronald Reagan turn the country around and basically saving us from a thousand years of darkness I am hopefull we can elect someone who can undo the damage done by B. Hussain Osama I mean Obama. (sorry, gotta get new keyboard:)).

I will support Ben Carson (one of the smartest people on the planet, brilliant) or Ted Cruz (best debater, wise to evil) in the primary. Trump is wrong on social issues yet I LOVE how the media and political elites hate him. That along makes him likable. The republican party has been on it's own apology tour for my entire life except during Reagan. Seeing Republicans run as conseritive then bowing down to the media like Obama bowing to foreign dictators makes me sick.

Would Love to see President Rush Limbaugh and Vice President Ann Coulter :)

Not an American but I wish if I was an American I would have voted for Kanye west in 2020 just for lolz.

Who I want to vote for, and who I will vote for are two different things. I want to vote for Bernie Sanders. The guy is down to earth, understands technologies issues, and is willing to Crack down on the Internet monopoly.

Who I will end up voting for in hillary. Bernie will never make it on the poll, his views of moderate regulation and rational thinking are too scary for people, he will not win Democrat nomination. Hillary is a brand name, perhaps not the best for America, but one that the country is already comfortable with. She will take nomination, and if it's down between the criminals brother Jeb, rand Paul, or Clinton, then my vote goes to the non-crazy

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||