Who are you voting for in 2016?

Jack.EXE

I won't know who I'm voting for until the parties decide on their nominees. What I can say at this point is that I usually feel a strong compulsion to vote against conservative positions. There are no Republicans running in the primary for whom I can imagine ever voting.

I would much rather have a cold bitch like Hillary who has a brain than a straight up crazy person as a president, especially when US president gets quite a lot of power compared to many other countries.

Trump will neglect everything good that Obama has done for US. RIP healthcare, RIP climate, RIP everything that was getting better in US.

Yes, a cold-blooded bitch who hides secrets on a personal email server, gets fired for ethical reasons, and is a clinton. Nobody wants that trash heap in office. Her numbers are in the toilet, just like her mindset for america.

I would much rather have a cold bitch like Hillary who has a brain than a straight up crazy person as a president, especially when US president gets quite a lot of power compared to many other countries.

Trump will neglect everything good that Obama has done for US. RIP healthcare, RIP climate, RIP everything that was getting better in US.

Yeah if you haven't noticed Obama's healthcare plan hasn't exactly worked.. like at all. Also, Hillary has done way too many things that are beyond sketchy.

His political views align well with mine, and he's not a career politician.

I can respect that.

Yeah if you haven't noticed Obama's healthcare plan hasn't exactly worked.. like at all. Also, Hillary has done way too many things that are beyond sketchy.

I can respect that.

Atleast he tried. Some people noticed that it could be nice to have. I mean, both candidates suck compared to Obama or even Bush. Trump is like Bush hardcore and Hillary is just strange. 

But TBH I would be scared to vote for crazy people.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I'd love to see Obama again, but unfortunately, it's impossible... Maybe Hilary Clinton...

I would love to see Obama out and Hilary Clinton kept out. :P

G2XM1NI.png

I like you sir.

Honestly, I still find 16% to be way too much. 

I don't know if I'm just 16% more ignorant than I thought, or if Donald Trump has a 16% chance of having a coherent thought.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Atleast he tried. Some people noticed that it could be nice to have. I mean, both candidates suck compared to Obama or even Bush. Trump is like Bush hardcore and Hillary is just strange.

Trying is not good enough. Trying and having an absolutely ridiculous and terrible plan is even WORSE. Hillary deserves to be locked in prison for all I care, she's nothing but bad for foreign and domestic policy. I guarantee you if she gets elected this country will be thrown in two wars almost immediately.

TED CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ

Isn't he the one that said net neutrality was the equivalent of obamacare for the internet?

I'm no detective, but I don't think you're a fan of Trump

Does it look like I have spinning blades that make Trumps hair fly.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Apperantly, I'm voting for Bernie Sanders.

post-5244-0-95575600-1441215931_thumb.pn

But luckily, I don't live in the US, so I don't get to vote at the 2016 election. Actually, Denmark just had an election this June.

And don't let your friend dictate who you should vote for. If you want to vote for Jeb Bush, then you should vote for Jeb Bush.

Link? I want to do that test

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Trying is not good enough. Trying and having an absolutely ridiculous and terrible plan is even WORSE. Hillary deserves to be locked in prison for all I care, she's nothing but bad for foreign and domestic policy. I guarantee you if she gets elected this country will be thrown in two wars almost immediately.

Well when I was looking at obamacare, as much as I cared to, it all made sense to me. It probably wasn't good enough to fix the fucked up system they have over there. Because it's really fucked up.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Isn't he the one that said net neutrality was the equivalent of obamacare for the internet?

Pretty sure he did not. That sounds incredibly democratic. I'm all for net neutrality, but the things about the fast lanes will never be seen, as people would switch away from those ISP's so fast to another one that doesn't pull crap like that.

Link? I want to do that test

I'll give you the same deal, as I did with the others.

I give you the link, and you remove the picture from the quote. (It's just so we all avoid having to scroll past it)

http://www.isidewith.com/

Pretty sure he did not. That sounds incredibly democratic. I'm all for net neutrality, but the things about the fast lanes will never be seen, as people would switch away from those ISP's so fast to another one that doesn't pull crap like that.

He did say that: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/ted-cruz-regulating-the-internet-threatens-entrepreneurial-freedom/2014/11/13/a0a852e6-6aaf-11e4-a31c-77759fc1eacc_story.html

In short, net neutrality is Obamacare for the Internet. It would put the government in charge of determining Internet pricing, terms of service and what types of products and services can be delivered, leading to fewer choices, fewer opportunities and higher price

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Well when I was looking at obamacare, as much as I cared to, it all made sense to me. It probably wasn't good enough to fix the fucked up system they have over there. Because it's really fucked up.

Obamacare is literal cancer. This is coming from someone who has a mother who works in insurance. It's bad. VERY bad.

Thing I heard which is fairly correct.

If you think Trump's wall is a good plan, you're sorely misinformed about illegal immigration.

boohoo

#GreatWallO'Trump 

I'll vote for the only almighty leader!!!

lHaFLLW.png

LQQnugi.jpg

VU4XATe.png

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Obamacare is literal cancer. This is coming from someone who has a mother who works in insurance. It's bad. VERY bad.

Well, the system you had before is also cancer so they are both bad. I doubt Trump will be the one to fix it.

Spoiler

Obamacare is a fucking stupid system that does not make any bit of sense. Instead of forcing companies to cover everyone which doesn't WORK and isn't the problem, limit what can be charged! Three days of blood work cost us $10,000. That is way more than what it actually costs. Insurance and medical companies need to be limited on what they can charge for all medical supplies and services, enough to make a few percent on profit but not enough to gouge your eyes out over a bandage. THAT is the problem with our healthcare, THAT is why coverage was almost non-existent and now because of Obamacare even worse..

boohoo

#GreatWallO'Trump 

Won't work, wastes money that could be spent on somewhat less useless shit.

So it's still fucked up the same. Why can't you just switch to normal healthcare like in the rest of the damn world I don't get it.  :(

I got Hillary Clinton 92% and Bernie Sanders 90% on the test.  :mellow:

Spoiler

I guess I mostly agree with Bernie, but sadly he won't make it. (for some bizarre reason Hillary popped up even though I don't agree with her in foreign policies, maybe because I randomly answered a lot of questions.....).

m4nbX2Fl.png

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Holy shit :o

#Bernie4Presidentz

5Fyq6bS.jpg

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

So it's still fucked up the same. Why can't you just switch to normal healthcare like in the rest of the damn world I don't get it.  :(

I got Hillary Clinton 92% and Bernie Sanders 90% on the test.  :mellow:

No, it's not the same. While not everyone "had healthcare" with the old system, those who had it actually had coverage. Now nobody has decent coverage unless you want to sell both arms and legs.

The reason why we don't have "normal healthcare" was explained in my post, a bandage is marked up 1000% to your insurance and it should be illegal. Fixing the price gouging would fix 90% of our healthcare problems.

Won't work, wastes money that could be spent on somewhat less useless shit.

Yeah, we could spend it stuff like Solyndra!