Who are you voting for in 2016?

Jack.EXE

Dont know..still to early to say. I think having a solid pick at this point is selling my vote short. 

I'm not even going to get into it. there are way to many liberals who can't be reasoned with on this forum.

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

I'm no American, but I do follow the politics there and none of the candidates seem very good to me

This person gets it.

I'm an American and I don't like any of the major political parties. They are all bought out by the big corporations, tucked into someone's pocket, and all pursuing their own private agenda's to benefit themselves, not the people that elected them.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

Well, according to that site I should vote for Trump. Even though I think the guy is an idiot. I guess It likes generalizing opinions? Would possibly vote Ben Carson if I was actually voting for a republican.

I will probably not vote Republican, even though I am conservative in my views, as I both appreciate and utterly despise items from both sides. 

Will likely vote independent. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

Fuck all the candidates.

A vote for Frank Underwood is a vote for AMERICA Works.

imaged6c89.jpg

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

People like his bluntness and how politicians hate him

because the media hypes him up, they have control over millions

everyone loves a sexist, racist businessman right? right..?

It honestly scares me just how unbelievably dumb the general public is when it comes to politics and politicians.

I'm not even going to get into it. there are way to many liberals who can't be reasoned with on this forum.

Way too many people with views in general that can't be reasoned with on this forum.*

Rand Paul would be my first choice.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

You're making the assumption that there are hardheaded political fanboys that CAN be reasoned with.  :P

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

You're making the assumption that there are hardheaded political fanboys that CAN be reasoned with.   :P

true. but it is amazing how people can have such different views on something.

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

Well, according to that site I should vote for Trump. Even though I think the guy is an idiot. I guess It likes generalizing opinions? Would possibly vote Ben Carson if I was actually voting for a republican.

I will probably not vote Republican, even though I am conservative in my views, as I both appreciate and utterly despise items from both sides. 

Will likely vote independent. 

I say vote for Rand Paul he's somewhat conservative but more libertarian than the others

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Only voting for primaries. Probably Trump if it is between him and Hillary.

WHAT

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Imho Trump may be crazy and run his mouth but he isn't a cold blooded person like Hillary.

may be crazy?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Phrase doesn't allow any variance, Trump is crazy.

I would much rather have a cold bitch like Hillary who has a brain than a straight up crazy person as a president, especially when US president gets quite a lot of power compared to many other countries.

Trump will neglect everything good that Obama has done for US. RIP healthcare, RIP climate, RIP everything that was getting better in US.

Spoiler

just vote for me you fucks

:^)

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Hmm, how come?

His political views align well with mine, and he's not a career politician.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

because the media hypes him up, they have control over millions

The general media outlets are all democratic. The reason why Trump has such a massive lead is because he doesn't pussyfoot around issues, and all of the attention he gets is jsut more free publicity towards him.