LGBT community

carguy86

Thoughts?

I could only stand a certain amount of Buzzfeed before I unsubscribed from everything from them. Did it mostly because feminist propaganda. 

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Thoughts?

I get some of those things a lot. Some people look at us like "what the hell are you doing"(since my area is somewhat homophobic), and most of the time we get mistaken for sisters. It was funny, one day we were out at the mall and a guy asked us if we had boy friends. We said "No, but we have each other" and held hands, you could tell his dreams were crushed at that moment lol.

I don't blame people for mistaking us as sisters though, we interact in a very sibling-like way, but we also look somewhat similar too. It doesn't help that I dye my hair blonde either.

-snip-

-snip-

most of the people in this thread who have done this test seem to be pretty similar in political ideology. I'm not surprised due to the nature of this thread.

school today was awkward...... (got up late so i just grabbed the clothes within range, they came from my crossdressing drawer.........

(it was a cute outfit and all but it was stil awkward) 

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

school today was awkward...... (got up late so i just grabbed the clothes within range, they came from my crossdressing drawer.........

(it was a cute outfit and all but it was stil awkward) 

no mirrors in your house?

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

no mirrors in your house?

theres this thing called stress...... it means grab`n run. (ps. it was skinnyjeans and a galaxy tank top so it was closer to neutral)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

theres this thing called stress...... it means grab`n run. (ps. it was skinnyjeans and a galaxy tank top so it was closer to neutral)

Ah. Not too bad then. A dress would've attracted more attention xD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Ah. Not too bad then. A dress would've attracted more attention xD

yeah, glad i didnt grab a dress, that would have ended badly.....

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

yeah, glad i didnt grab a dress, that would have ended badly.....

Yeah that would have been pretty disastrous, At least the clothes that you grabbed weren't girly in appearance. I've seen plenty of tank tops and skinny jeans that are girly af. 

Yeah that would have been pretty disastrous, At least the clothes that you grabbed weren't girly in appearance. I've seen plenty of tank tops and skinny jeans that are girly af. 

I wear like exclusively skinny jeans and graphic t-shirts, so yea :P

I don't identify as gender neutral/fluid or anything. Just plain ol' homosexual.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I wear like exclusively skinny jeans and graphic t-shirts, so yea :P

I don't identify as gender neutral/fluid or anything. Just plain ol' homosexual.

Um, how is that clothing at all homosexual? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Um, how is that clothing at all homosexual? 

Never said it was. CtW was talking about gender-neutral clothing and I said that I wear similar clothing to what they mentioned but while still being cisgender. 

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Never said it was. CtW was talking about gender-neutral clothing and I said that I wear similar clothing to what they mentioned but while still being cisgender. 

Just out of curiosity, what kind of clothing is gender neutral?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of clothing is gender neutral?

spandex suits.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

really the only thing I wear in my daily outfit is tight shirts and baggy jeans. along

with a thick sweater if needed. accessory wise i only wear my keychain with my MercedesBenz key on it along with some silver bands on my finger.

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

really the only thing I wear in my daily outfit is tight shirts and baggy jeans. along

with a thick sweater if needed. accessory wise i only wear my keychain with my MercedesBenz key on it along with some silver bands on my finger.

I almost always wear tshirts with varying amounts of baggyness or tightness along with gym/cargo shorts in the summer and jeans/baggy sweatpants in the winter. I also often wear my hoodie w/ fleece on the inside.

Jeans and hoodies all year round. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

New shoes. :3 

ECPYqhp.jpg

Ok, two new pairs of shoes.

fiPzEDu.jpg

GSA club first meeting today, my friend is the new president so this should be awkward haha

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City