LGBT community

carguy86

Way to make me feel like an asshole ;(

IMSORRRYYY

out of interest, can you actually buy "single" shoes like that - or do you have to buy the full pair and then use only one? Sorta interested. And that shoe looks hella small.

He attempts to sell us one shoe when he gets new ones. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Way to make me feel like an asshole ;(

IMSORRRYYY

out of interest, can you actually buy "single" shoes like that - or do you have to buy the full pair and then use only one? Sorta interested. And that shoe looks hella small.

Nah, as piper said, I try to sell one (lol not really) I have a closet full of left shoes. Maby one day I'm gonna get a fake foot put on my prosthetic leg and wear m,multiple colors (I like colors).

It's 9.5 btw, in mens.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Nah, as piper said, I try to sell one (lol not really) I have a closet full of left shoes. Maby one day I'm gonna get a fake foot put on my prosthetic leg and wear m,multiple colors (I like colors).

It's 9.5 btw, in mens.

Too bad you don't live here - you could get the Prosthetic free. You could auction like "50 left shoes" on Ebay and see what you get, as a novelty.

And yaaaay 9.5 buddies. I would offer to buy all your left shoes, but well that'd not be convenient for me <3

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I would if I believed that a god existed. I have listened to a few sermons that I actually didn't mind if not enjoyed (the church my parents go to is pretty chill). The reason for that is that the sermons were stories that had some kind of moral lesson. The whole religious bit was not really focused on as much as the "be a good person and appreciate what you have in life" bit. That type of stuff I like, because it gives me a chance to reflect on my life. I don't like the sermons where the pastor/priest starts ranting and raving about how god is the shit and if you do anything that the bible said was bad then you are going to rot in hell.

I like to equate one's belief on religion (this includes athiests/agnostics) to a penis. It's socially acceptable to have one and sometimes discuss it, but people don't like it when you whip it out in public or try to shove it down your throat. 

Thank you for being kind and civil I respect your opinion and I may not completely accept it but I understand and respect because we should all coexist :-)

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

Too bad you don't live here - you could get the Prosthetic free. You could auction like "50 left shoes" on Ebay and see what you get, as a novelty.

And yaaaay 9.5 buddies <3

I do get my legs for free :). where i live there's a place called "Shriner's hospital for children" and i can get free legs. My other closet is full of left legs, got about 10 of e'm. 

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Thank you for being kind and civil I respect your opinion and I may not completely accept it but I understand and respect because we should all coexist :-)

BTW your signature has too many lines for a 1080p monitor (I think, I'm on a laptop right now so I dunno). Just to let you know you can only have a 3 line signature.

Also top kek your thread got locked did you think that was a good idea...?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I do get my legs for free :). where i live there's a place called "Shriner's hospital for children" and i can get free legs. My other closet is full of left legs, got about 10 of e'm. 

damn you're like a modular human being.

damn you're like a modular human being.

sorry, but Imma have to quote you on that and put that in my sig :P

sorry, but Imma have to quote you on that and put that in my sig :P

xD But mega support for you. You must get quite a lot of looks when shopping for shoes - and its probably awkward af for the people at the shops too :P I'm sure you can buy shoes that are "straight" and not Left foot right foot, that way you get 2 pairs in one :D

And yaaaay 9.5 buddies. I would offer to buy all your left shoes, but well that'd not be convenient for me <3

Well you just need to find an auction for 50 right shoes and you'll have Rainbow shoes for days ^.^ 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

@Vivilacqua1 why not find someone with only a left leg who's about a size 9.5 as well and then just like share shoes?

@Vivilacqua1

I love your keyboard! What model is it?

It's the Ducky Mini with MX Blacks, I like it, but If you need more than 5 keys...

Here's a non-potato pic but i still have shit lighting in my room.

post-123438-0-89449100-1440203338_thumb.

post-123438-0-73363300-1440203341_thumb.

EDIT- 

post-123438-0-89449100-1440203338_thumb.

post-123438-0-73363300-1440203341_thumb.

@Vivilacqua1 why not find someone with only a left leg who's about a size 9.5 as well and then just like share shoes?

Meh, of all the world, that's actually kinda hard to do. I've tried. although if you find anyone in need, let me know ;)

3XWnYa7.gif

Thanks lol, might have to get one or mod one ;)

Edited my post in case you havn't seen the review.

Meh, of all the world, that's actually kinda hard to do. I've tried. although if you find anyone in need, let me know ;)

I'd buy them purely out of Novelty xD There are also a lot of charities here to help disabled people who would take them.

Let's diverge the subject . I got Non-Sexual on the test ... :/ Now I feel weird ... Probably because I never felt love , just lust ... What does love feel like ? 

But what is the feeling of love ?

[joke]

post-23506-0-47312000-1440233170.jpg

My hypothesis still goes as follows:

"Love is a very illogical thing, and comparable to insanity when it comes to brain chemistry, to a point where the two can't be distinguished from each other. So the only logical answer to the question 'What is love?', is 'insanity'."

YVuYYYF.gif

[/joke]

Well... It's... Impossible to explain for a subject that does not know / can't feel that feeling.

I do get my legs for free  :). where i live there's a place called "Shriner's hospital for children" and i can get free legs. My other closet is full of left legs, got about 10 of e'm. 

I apologize in advance if jokes like these offend you (it's good to not to poke fun at people with disabilities unless they have a good sense of humor), but when you said "My other closet is full of left legs", that reminded me of this:

http://webm.host/2ba4e/vid.webm

This .webm contains audio. Right click to unmute.

Instead of legs, Doktor's shelf is full of left hands. Not his hands, but some random cyborgs' hands.  :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Im not gay, but I'm just curious do ya'll go to church?

i have my beliefes, i dont really care to get into them. very... different. (if anyone is that curious i'll tell. its not NSFW like some religions ive learned about x'D )

and i do go to church, although only because my relatives go, and i help out with the audio team. i also run the computer for the projector.

preacher likes to tell me what to do after i finnish it anyway. he's just silly that way.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

It's from the infamous "Birds and the Bees" speech parents give to their children when they're around 12 explaining love, sex, lust, attraction etc.

thats a thing parrents do?

i stumbled on my birth parrents doin stuff out on the lawn when i was 6.

(i knew of stuff before the... just... felt that was funny)

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Isnip

eww. :P too big.

-Jim Hensen

eww. :Ptoo big.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

I'm a Satanist. I... will just stop here.

LUCIFER IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR!!!!! PRAISE SATAN!!!!!!!

/s

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

i have my beliefes, i dont really care to get into them. very... different. (if anyone is that curious i'll tell. its not NSFW like some religions ive learned about x'D )

and i do go to church, although only because my relatives go, and i help out with the audio team. i also run the computer for the projector.

preacher likes to tell me what to do after i finnish it anyway. he's just silly that way.

I'll bite. What are your beliefs?

(I've met people that believe in fashion godesses,Satanism,Odinism/Norse faith, Roman gods, Greek gods etc. so i doubt i'll be too surprised)

Preachers gotta preach  ^_^

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I'll bite. What are your beliefs?

(I've met people that believe in fashion godesses,Satanism,Odinism/Norse faith, Roman gods, Greek gods etc. so i doubt i'll be too surprised)

Preachers gotta preach  ^_^

My faith is in the Old Gods ... And also Death ... For the night is dark and full of terrors .

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ...