LGBT community

carguy86

My faith is in the Old Gods ... And also Death ... For the night is dark and full of terrors .

tumblr_npz1olu3e81qfjduoo1_500.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Is that your : " I wish I had thought of saying that " face ?

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Is that your : " I wish I had thought of saying that " face ?

More of a "This guy hasn't embraced the lord of light" face  :D

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

More of a "This guy hasn't embraced the lord of light" face  :D

I would embrace it if you hadn't sacrifice Shireen ... But I will switch faith if you bring back The " You know nothing " ... 

Also on the topic of Game Of Thrones , who's the sexiest man/women in Westeros and Essos ? 

For man it would be Gendry for me ... 

Women ? Hmm ... I'll take Cersei ... ( Oh god kill me ) 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I would embrace it if you hadn't sacrifice Shireen ... But I will switch faith if you bring back The " You know nothing " ... 

Also on the topic of Game Of Thrones , who's the sexiest man/women in Westeros and Essos ? 

I'm roose bolton.. I had nothing to do with that..

For men. Daario Naharis

Women. That smirking whore from highgarden

I'm roose bolton.. I had nothing to do with that..

For men. Daario Naharis

Women. That smirking whore from highgarden

The question is : Which Daario Naharis ? The first or second one ? ( nevermind it's the second isn't it , he is sexy to be honest ) 

The question is : Which Daario Naharis ? The first or second one ? ( nevermind it's the second isn't it , he is sexy to be honest ) 

Second one!

Not this guy..

Daario.jpg

Just no.. NO

This guy on the other hand

tumblr_n5tvutuUFT1sky3gyo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_n5su8kHMIt1rztctv.jpg

Mine is pretty cliche in that it is Margaery Tyrrell

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120626001421/gameofthrones/images/1/17/Margaery_Tyrell_Valar_Dress.png

tumblr_inline_n5su8kHMIt1rztctv.jpg

For you, anything. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Also gonna go with Daario. But I also have a thing for Ramsay, though I would want to be on the other end of the world from him.

This is a spoiler for those of you that follow my HP build, but I thought you guys would appreciate it here :)

Just don't look too closely, my Photoshop skills are crude. Also not my PC, I just used it as a template.

Edit: This is avatar worthy...

I was going to do this with my cables. I just didn't have the money.  :lol:

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I know this is from almost a week ago, but let's see. Cersei, Sansa, Daenerys, Margaery. All incredibly attractive.

Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX | Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z270i | CPU Intel i7-7700K | RAM Team Vulcan 16GB DDR4 | GPU Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | Storage Crucial MX300 1TB M.2 | PSU Corsair RM750x

I'll bite. What are your beliefs?

(I've met people that believe in fashion godesses,Satanism,Odinism/Norse faith, Roman gods, Greek gods etc. so i doubt i'll be too surprised)

Preachers gotta preach  ^_^

my personal beliefes are as follows:

fuk biches git muny

my actual beleifes are a mixture between traditional animism (inuit)(beliefe that all things have a soul and spirit, once thier earthly body passes on it lives in the spirit world.)

and my achrenic code of ethics. (which rough translation from walls and walls of text, and paraphrasing ''dont be a dick. take care of things even if they're not yours. waste nothing. only harm if necissary'' (despite how brutal achrenic fighting and practices can be)

also some christian shit, but little.

at the same time i try not to be a super preachy bitch. xP

i also tag along with linus torvalds' idea, ''vulgarity is required, often''

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

my personal beliefes are as follows:

fuk biches git muny

my actual beleifes are a mixture between traditional animism (inuit)(beliefe that all things have a soul and spirit, once thier earthly body passes on it lives in the spirit world.)

and my achrenic code of ethics. (which rough translation from walls and walls of text, and paraphrasing ''dont be a dick. take care of things even if they're not yours. waste nothing. only harm if necissary'' (despite how brutal achrenic fighting and practices can be)

also some christian shit, but little.

at the same time i try not to be a super preachy bitch. xP

i also tag along with linus torvalds' idea, ''vulgarity is required, often''

A bit niche but still not too wierd. I'm with you on the torvalds idea xD

A bit niche but still not too wierd. I'm with you on the torvalds idea xD

post-122995-0-97025700-1440895710.jpg

<3

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

I have a foot fetish and I cannot lie:

My fave pic ever.

i dont have a foot fetish but feet are fun. xP

non-sexual butt stuff and jokes are fun.

-Jim Hensen

I have a foot fetish and I cannot lie:

9vCOT2q.jpg

My fave pic ever.

The guy in question is really cute  :wub:

I don't give a damn about feet though.

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

The guy in question is really cute  :wub:

I don't give a damn about feet though.

The guy is totally adorable, as for the feet - meh feet are alright.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

The last time I visited this thread was 1000 posts ago

00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 

Sooooo

After my last boyfriend fucked me over, i've gone and been getting close to this new guy and omg I love him so much.

pRA2FDN.png

Isn't he a cutie :P

(yes, he's young. I'm young).

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Sooooo

After my last boyfriend fucked me over, i've gone and been getting close to this new guy and omg I love him so much.

pRA2FDN.png

Isn't he a cutie :P

(yes, he's young. I'm young).

May I....... May I......... May I borrow him? for like....... mmm..... forever?

HE'S SO CUTE! oh and such a fuckin tease leaving his shirt unbuttoned and leaving us to imagine what the rest looks like ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i better finish this fast before my dad walks into me writing this under a post about a boy so kthnxbai

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

oh and i went to school again for the first time in like 2 months because of broken leg and met my new biology teacher hes so handsome ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)