LGBT community

carguy86

I DIDN'T SAY THAT YOU COULDN'T GET MARRIED!!! I said that I am FOR gay marriage just not calling it GAY MARRIAGE and calling it a CIVIL UNION because that is exactly what it is!  I also don't believe the country should be led off the bible and I never said it should be I just said that I'm catholic and we accept gay and nothing is stopping gays from being catholic either because we're here to welcome you because we accept everyone as our brothers and sisters!

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

What does love feel like ? 

"When a man and a woman love eachother very much...."   /s

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Let's diverge the subject . I got Non-Sexual on the test ... :/ Now I feel weird ... Probably because I never felt love , just lust ... What does love feel like ? 

Amazing until she decides that they/she/he feels not so much the same :/

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

^^^^^^^^^^^

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

I DIDN'T SAY THAT YOU COULDN'T GET MARRIED!!! I said that I am FOR gay marriage just not calling it GAY MARRIAGE and calling it a CIVIL UNION because that is exactly what it is!  I also don't believe the country should be led off the bible and I never said it should be I just said that I'm catholic and we accept gay and nothing is stopping gays from being catholic either because we're here to welcome you because we accept everyone as our brothers and sisters!

It's fine that you welcome others to your religion but saying "it's not marriage because my opinion" is not welcomed here.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Welp time to start the Straight Community xD cya l8r alligaytors

It's that called Mariage or Pregnancy ? I know the line but i don't get the reference ... I know it's a reference to something ... 

Amazing until she decides that they/she/he feels not so much the same :/

But what is the feeling of love ?

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

It's that called Mariage or Pregnancy ? I know the line but i don't get the reference ... I know it's a reference to something ... 

It's from the infamous "Birds and the Bees" speech parents give to their children when they're around 12 explaining love, sex, lust, attraction etc.

Welp time to start the Straight Community xD cya l8r alligaytors

I'm pretty sure it would turn into either a Hi thread or just a club where people would talk shit about other community that they don't like ... Meaning inboard locked ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I'm a Satanist. I... will just stop here. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

OMG I CANT BELIEVE I CAN ACTUALLY DO THIS:

Stressful yet weird. It's blissful to say the least and you just want to be around them a ton. They become really attractive for unknown reasons. Like even their earlobes and stuff are attractive. 

Stressful yet weird. It's blissful to say the least and you just want to be around them a ton. They become really attractive for unknown reasons. Like even their earlobes and stuff are attractive. 

But what cause that ? 

But what cause that ? 

Ridiculous desire for the person. Hard to explain to an asexual person I would think but basically, in the midst of the early-onset stress of worrying about them you're extremely happy to have them around and want to give them endless cuddles.

EDIT: Love is probably different for all so take me with a grain of salt (but read up on my PSU guides of course) :P

Why do I have 30+ notifications?

oh yah, because I follow this thread 

And I thought being friends with Revolttrain was bad

:P

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Ridiculous desire for the person. Hard to explain to an asexual person I would think but basically, in the midst of the early-onset stress of worrying about them you're extremely happy to have them around and want to give them endless cuddles.

EDIT: Love is probably different for all so take me with a grain of salt (but read up on my PSU guides of course) :P

I don't think I'm Asexual ...

I do have a elementary friend that I really liked , but she's now abroad and I can't find her ... 

I do feel happy around my best friend ( he's male ) , is that different from love or just like ? 

Why do I have 30+ notifications?

oh yah, because I follow this thread 

And I thought being friends with Revolttrain was bad

:P

You are late to the party

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Oh, and on another note, got my new pink shoes today!

post-123438-0-12135800-1440201035_thumb.

post-123438-0-12135800-1440201035_thumb.

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

You are late to the party

I'll probs read what I missed this weekend.

Oh, and on another note, got my new pink shoes today!

attachicon.gifWP_20150821_16_49_16_Pro.jpg

Lies, I only see one.

Lies, I only see one.

Well then, read my title  ;)

I don't think I'm Asexual ...

I do have a elementary friend that I really liked , but she's now abroad and I can't find her ... 

I do feel happy around my best friend ( he's male ) , is that different from love or just like ? 

There's two different kinds of love for me at least. There's my dogs/friends/family that I don't want to make loving affection at but want to make sure they're safe and would never want them gone. I generally enjoy being around them. Then there's the other kind where someone makes you feel really happy and you want to show them romantically through whatever means you deem. I remember reading about different types of romantics: the ones who are turned on by gifts, by affection, by somebody doing work for them as a kind gesture or because they asked, and one other type that I can't remember. For me affection does it for me and if I love someone that gives me affection then naturally I want to show them I love them back. 

if you've ever had the urge to kiss/hug/do sexytime things with this friend then you are probably romantically attracted to him. Loving someone usually comes later (at least for me) once I've known them for a long time and know them in depth and have been with them and around them for a good amount of time.

Of course they are boring, but for all the fun things and the freedoms you have in your life, you can't just donate some of that time to honor your creator and father in heaven?  Sure they're boring and they take time out of your life but it gives you time to reflect on what you've done and you get to honor the person who created you and conceived the idea of your life.

I would if I believed that a god existed. I have listened to a few sermons that I actually didn't mind if not enjoyed (the church my parents go to is pretty chill). The reason for that is that the sermons were stories that had some kind of moral lesson. The whole religious bit was not really focused on as much as the "be a good person and appreciate what you have in life" bit. That type of stuff I like, because it gives me a chance to reflect on my life. I don't like the sermons where the pastor/priest starts ranting and raving about how god is the shit and if you do anything that the bible said was bad then you are going to rot in hell.

I like to equate one's belief on religion (this includes athiests/agnostics) to a penis. It's socially acceptable to have one and sometimes discuss it, but people don't like it when you whip it out in public or try to shove it down your throat. 

Well then, read my title  ;)

Way to make me feel like an asshole ;(

IMSORRRYYY

out of interest, can you actually buy "single" shoes like that - or do you have to buy the full pair and then use only one? Sorta interested. And that shoe looks hella small.