LGBT community

carguy86

no thanks.

not after the first post i saw was about how the steriotyping of the LGBT community is about how over the top ''YAY GAY SHIT''

hqdefault.jpg

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

That needs to a gif. Gosh, you failed! 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Nope.

I have one pair of shoes I wear...

Same-ish here :D.

Purple converse here, Baggy trousers and erryfin ....Super cuddly.

though i do from time to time wear my red hunter wellies >:).

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

Nope.

I have one pair of shoes I wear...

I can count 8 pair of shoes within eyesight, not counting the ones I am wearing. 

2 Tennis Shoes, 2 Loafers, 2 Boots, 1 Dress Shoes, and 1 Flip Flops. 

Then guess I am on the other end of the spectrum: pretty much all I have are 2 shoes; black leather jump boots for winter, and tabi for the rest of the seasons. I don't see much use for any more shoes than this.

post-23506-0-89890400-1442069881.jpg

No, I am not a ninja. Jika-tabi just happen to be my favorite shoes.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

no thanks.

not after the first post i saw was about how the steriotyping of the LGBT community is about how over the top ''YAY GAY SHIT''

I said that because it's dickbutt...

Was going to make a proper post about the topic but half this thread isn't about that anyway.

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

Was going to make a proper post about the topic but half this thread isn't about that anyway.

I'm sorry? 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I can say from experience: larger threads tend to become this. Past a certain point, depending on people in the thread, about 25 - 50% of the new content remains to be on-topic, the rest being not-so on-topic / sh*tposts. And the bigger a thread gets, the more and more it gets off-topic.

There are exceptions though, but some of the topics don't contain enough discussion material to stay on topic. I am not saying this doesn't have enough, however some threads' topics are just easier to keep on-topic, like this thread and that thread.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I can say from experience: larger threads tend to become this. Past a certain point, depending on people in the thread, about 25 - 50% of the new content remains to be on-topic, the rest being not-so on-topic / sh*tposts. And the bigger a thread gets, the more and more it gets off-topic.

There are exceptions though, but some of the topics don't contain enough discussion material to stay on topic. I am not saying this doesn't have enough, however some threads' topics are just easier to keep on-topic, like this thread and that thread.

I'm doing my damndest to get it off topic though..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

As long as someone in particular doesn't return to post pictures of him barely clothed and dirty, I am fine. 

As long as someone in particular doesn't return to post pictures of him barely clothed and dirty, I am fine. 

In the car thread? When was this?

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

In the car thread? When was this?

I'm talking about this thread. :P 

I'm talking about this thread. :P

Ah. Then i might know who you're talking about.

I was talking about the car thread so i was a bit confused xD

Ah. Then i might know who you're talking about.

I was talking about the car thread so i was a bit confused xD

Ah my bad. :D

What are your opinions on this? How many of you are/are not closeted?

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I am in the closet and don't plan to come out for a couple of years.

00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 

I think it's terrible music. 

Not a big fan of the song. As for closeted, yes, and I plan to maintain that until I can support myself.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

-snipped-

The video sucked.

For me the closet was basically non-existent because my behavior is normal so it really is just admitting I have a boyfriend and nothing more when asked. I didn't have some big coming out party where I had a penis cake and instantly began acting as if I had injected mass quantities of estrogen into my system.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Conversation is most interesting when it is free flowing and taking on tangents. That's why I love the Car Thread. It's a bit slow lately but it's still cool.

System: Thinkpad T460

Conversation is most interesting when it is free flowing and taking on tangents. That's why I love the Car Thread. It's a bit slow lately but it's still cool.

Just trying to encourage that. I've seen people cut conversations short because they were slightly off topic. Which is a bit of a shame

everyone i know who disagrees with me being pan/demiromantic and MtF i dont tell. i do however have a ''who the fuck cares'' attitude towards them. to signal; ''i dont wanna hear it''

friends and family (not relatives, the family i choose.) and those whom i trust know.

I think it's terrible music. 

oh? how so?

not here to argue back about how its good, just wondering why you say that. xP

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

also since when the fuck does boyinaband scream?!?!

they sound really raw too. worried if he's actually screaming, or using effects. O.o

(i myself use false chord and this weird inhale thing i discovered and seemingly no one else understands that im slowly getting better at)

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

on the topic of coming out.

this is beautiful.

his love for his child, and -ability to listen with an open mind- is heart warming. <3

my mom says she will always love me no matter what,

immediatly after i lie that im a straight male she sighs of relief and tells me how she had to grit her teeth to say that, and that ''certian things are more than enough reason to reject anyone''. 

i wish i was making this up.

(and yes, im bitching about it. because this is unebleivably important to me)

-Jim Hensen