LGBT community

carguy86

GG. How would one respond to that?

well this is awkward..... (was writing a story for my english homework about my coming out story and i got an A+ for writing good fiction....... when the topic i chose to write about was a real story)

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

GG. How would one respond to that?

i dunno?

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

well this is awkward..... (was writing a story for my english homework about my coming out story and i got an A+ for writing good fiction....... when the topic i chose to write about was a real story)

Does it state anywhere that it is a real story?

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Does it state anywhere that it is a real story?

yup, its written in kinda big letters next to genre:

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

yup, its written in kinda big letters next to genre:

Well then i don't know what to say.. If the story was shown to the whole class then it might be that the teacher thinks you might get in trouble.

But i don't know..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Well then i don't know what to say.. If the story was shown to the whole class then it might be that the teacher thinks you might get in trouble.

But i don't know..

nope, she is the only other person who has read it, and my class wouldnt care they already know.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

>Dating a tranny

I think that qualifies you as a homo, m9-1

Does not...

...To me, when someone identifies as a certain gender, that's what they are.  Genitals shouldn't define a person. A relationship is an emotional bond between two(or I guess more) people, physical aspects don't play a role until things get sexual, which is not what being in a relationship is being about.

Does not...

...To me, when someone identifies as a certain gender, that's what they are.  Genitals shouldn't define a person. A relationship is an emotional bond between two(or I guess more) people, physical aspects don't play a role until things get sexual, which is not what being in a relationship is being about.

You're still biologically fucking a dude. As a dude. I mean the fact that he identifies as a she certainly lowers the gay factor but there's still a high level of homo.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

You're still biologically fucking a dude. As a dude. I mean the fact that he identifies as a she certainly lowers the gay factor but there's still a high level of homo.

I see things differently, to me this is a guy:

Shane_Ortega.jpg

and this is a woman:

despite being born "different".

Bodies are just bodies, their emotionless and incapable of feeling, however the soul that resides in said body is full of feeling, emotion, and in this case: gender.

Heres a weird thought: If somebody is transgender and if they were(lets say) previously a man(and therefore dating them would negote the couple being "gay"), does that mean I can say that everybody is a pedophile since they are dating(marring, sexing, etc.) something that was once a child? I guess by your logic I could say that, but its certainly not the case is it? So, thinking realistically, if somebody is a man(like Shane Ortega above) they are a man, and if they are a woman(like Brooklyn above) then they are a woman, regardless of what they "were" since like I pointed out, it doesn't matter.

Relevant cuz he's gay and hilariously intelligent and doesn't care about what other people think of him

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

-Snip-

Chromosomes don't lie homie. No matter what hormones or surgery you get those biological facts will remain. As I said, it negates a lot of the homo level but the homo level is still in the yellow. See and say all the PC shit you want but biology is biology. Though I'm not the kind of D-bag that'll go around calling a tranny by their biological gender.

all right everyone, @demet and @th3, opinions are and will be opinions, sure, one may be more favored than the other, but still.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

all right everyone, @demet and @th3, opinions are and will be opinions, sure, one may be more favored than the other, but still.

This.

Though I'm not the kind of D-bag that'll go around calling a tranny by their biological gender.

You sure haven't made a good case for yourself. Even as someone who is cisgender, if someone is born one sex, identifies as another and transitions (surgery); they have the legal right in (most) countries to be whatever sex they have reassigned to.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

This.

You sure haven't made a good case for yourself. Even as someone who is cisgender, if someone is born one sex, identifies as another and transitions (surgery); they have the legal right in (most) countries to be whatever sex they have reassigned to.

I never said that they shouldn't. Legally or not they still have whatever chromosome they're born with. You're still technically banging the same biological gender as you. What I'm saying is that there is some degree of homo in there. My entire argument has been on the biological aspect, not the legal or emotional one. People can identify as any gender they want, I have never refuted this but no matter the surgery they can't fully run away from that they're still, on the biological level, living a lie even if it's what they are and what's best for them.

View my views as sort of like someone saying homosexuality isn't natural and a choice but they still support the rights for same sex marriage. 

Also my initial intention with the original post was generally comedic in nature but shit got real.

All I'm going to say is if the concept of trans has you saying "I'm not going to date someone who used to be dude, that's gay". You're going to be seriously fucked when cyborgs become the norm.

"Your human body was a dude but your cyborg body is a chick? That's gay"

Just saying, I mean I'm not exactly fond of dating someone who's trans either, but if I were that attracted to them and I couldn't tell the difference before they told me, then why would it matter?

All I'm going to say is if the concept of trans has you saying "I'm not going to date someone who used to be dude, that's gay". You're going to be seriously fucked when cyborgs become the norm.

"Your human body was a dude but your cyborg body is a chick? That's gay"

Just saying, I mean I'm not exactly fond of dating someone who's trans either, but if I were that attracted to them and I couldn't tell the difference before they told me, then why would it matter?

Not saying it would matter in the slightest. I was also referring generally to trannies who haven't lopped their shit off yet but people roped in the fully transitioned ones. You're also making a false equivalency as has everyone else because emotions interfere with reading apparently.

Not saying it would matter in the slightest. I was also referring generally to trannies who haven't lopped their shit off yet but people roped in the fully transitioned ones. You're also making a false equivalency as has everyone else because emotions interfere with reading apparently.

Your previous posts imply someone who's dating or having sex with someone who used to be a dude implies that the person is homosexual.

Which is actually false, at this point I'd say homosexuality is being attracted to attributes that align with your gender.

For example, being a guy, if I'm attached to what are considered feminine traits, without stating the obvious differences of course, technically still straight. At least that's how I see it.

Your previous posts imply someone who's dating or having sex with someone who used to be a dude implies that the person is homosexual.

Which is actually false, at this point I'd say homosexuality is being attracted to attributes that align with your gender.

For example, being a guy, if I'm attached to what are considered feminine traits, without stating the obvious differences of course, technically still straight. At least that's how I see it.

Edited

I never said someone was a full blown homosexual for dating a tranny, I only said partial due to their genetics and inferred that the gradient was still in the heterosexual realm of a relationship.

I am Bi-sexual and not in closet. Also dating a women right now. She know that i am Bi. She say that doesn't matter. 

Congrats <3333

Welcome to our chat of rainbows and fun

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

so s this thread basically for degenerates?

also are futas and traps gay?

It depends i guess. If you are into them it might be considered a little bit gay, but if you are going out with one and don't know it isn't. It really depends on how you view your attraction to them. If you think that stuff involving them is hot then it isnt too gay, but if you want to have intercourse with one it's more gay. It's really up to you.

Congrats <3333

Welcome to our chat of rainbows and fun

Thank'x! I attend to live life on full heart all way's. 

Failure is not an option!

I saw a gay couple in school yesterday, so I still have some hope in getting a boyfriend.  :)