Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

https://youtu.be/g8IVI0sZ6F8

And just because I love futurama

https://youtu.be/HHfOejlvVsY

We released two patches this month, Patch 1.1.2 and 1.1.3, and neither were on a Friday! Our team will continue to work with the company to attempt to corral these deployments to Tuesdays as industry standard, and then hopefully, move into a continuous deployment pipeline over the course of a few years which should eliminate the need for downtime (a lot of this will depend on our final database design).

CommanderFett Corwin111 CyPeX GzeroD mtfilo fredtechcheck Grrizz Gary Da Cat isHypnophobic ixi_your_face Kayn Kayoun LinusTech gigi1237 LukaP DtrollMC Napper198 Nit3Rid3R NoupoiNova Dwagon Sev456 DamDirtyApe Slick techgeek12 Theblasphemouscoffee torogitar Maciek Krml Wantcownow Wauthar ZTech NerdNinja drewjn AdreyuKetchupninja

Reminder that meetup is this saturday. Being to busy due to steam sales purchases is not an excuse and punishable by death.

That is all.

Will be adding some new rules and guidelines to the OP end of this week, just to stop the "are we restarting then?" questions.

Reminder that meetup is this saturday. Being to busy due to steam sales purchases is not an excuse and punishable by death.

That is all.

Will be adding some new rules and guidelines to the OP end of this week, just to stop the "are we restarting then?" questions.

I will do my best to come on time, but I'll be cutting it a bit close due to Jurassic World. Which IS a legitimate excuse dammit! :D

I will do my best to come on time, but I'll be cutting it a bit close due to Jurassic World. Which IS a legitimate excuse dammit! :D

Can't wait till its released on bluray

That is all.

Waa sorry again. I won't be able to attend because my uni graduation ceremony is on Saturday. I wish you all good hunting, however!

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

We'll see if I can attend this Saturday(tomorrow), going out in the day time, but hopefully I'll be back in time for the meetup. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Waa sorry again. I won't be able to attend because my uni graduation ceremony is on Saturday. I wish you all good hunting, however!

God damn education

I finished school today :)

Good, you'll never learn anything from that place anyway

Is everything still going on?

Is everything still going on?

Yep, I'm now setting up

(My PC)

I am ready, someone message me or something when it's about to start, I'm already on the TS server.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

okay well im on the team speak

I'm sorry for not being able to make it. Had a lot of other things I needed to accomplish  :(

Desktop: The Bluez | CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.5 ghz 1.296V | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: P8Z77 M-Pro | Memory: 16 GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX  

GPU: Asus GTX 780ti DirectCu II | HDD: Some Random Hitachi 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, 850 EVO 500GB | PSU: Rosewill Hive 750W | Case: Enermax Ostrog GT (Blue Ver.) 

Laptop: Razer Blade 14 2013 256GB

I'm sorry for not being able to make it. Had a lot of other things I needed to accomplish  :(

It's okay, at least we got all the fun on tape  :P

8RQegjz.gif

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

It's okay, at least we got all the fun on tape  :P

8RQegjz.gif

Beautiful.

@Corwin111 you missed out on seeing 2 mustangs at the top of the leaderboard

When AC 2.0 comes out you should hop in my constellation with me and we can be the delta force :P

When AC 2.0 comes out you should hop in my constellation with me and we can be the delta force [emoji14]

we ARE the delta force