Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

none of the guns I bought are able to be equipped. :(. they wont sow up on the holo table

OK they show up just can't put them on my delta. -_-

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

none of the guns I bought are able to be equipped. :(. they wont sow up on the holo table

OK they show up just can't put them on my delta. -_-

theres a bug right now where you cant equip anything where the rocket pods usually go

My game isn't even updated yet.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

>.> Trying to update my game as fast as I can.

197d8ef034.jpg

Go bandwidth go!!! @_@

Edited by isHypnophobic

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

>.> Trying to update my game as fast as I can.

it's not working :(

it's not working :(

Ugh. My luck :< I was looking forward to today--just recovered after being sick all week.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Ugh. My luck :< I was looking forward to today--just recovered after being sick all week.

we are chatting if you want to join

So fun playing and chatting with you guys as always even if it wasn't Star Citizen

So fun playing and chatting with you guys as always even if it wasn't Star Citizen

Agreed :) now we have a back up plan at least

Same here. Looking forward to next time.

And again, thank you for your kindness, @GzeroD :lol:

The voice of god approves last nights game of god.  :lol:

Sorry I was unable to come. Did you beat them much? :-p

Agreed :) now we have a back up plan at least

Yeah Civ 5 isn't the best backup game tho

Sorry I was unable to come. Did you beat them much? :-p

Yeah were where you?

The voice of god approves last nights game of god. [emoji38]

Yep, gotta thank the our rich friend @GzeroD for civ 5

Yeah were where you?

I had to watch the season finale of Vikings. HAD to! It was made clear to me that I had no choice in the matter. ;)

Yeah Civ 5 isn't the best backup game tho

Yeah were where you?

Yep, gotta thank the our rich friend @GzeroD for civ 5

you take that back you dirty peasant

That was more of a pleb comment :P

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

You take that back you dirty Canadian!

You take that back you dirty Canadian!

HAVE AT THEE, THOU PETULANT LIME

Calm down and have a cup of tea!

I mean the games good but I can't say up till 2am every weekend! I'd say we should play tiberium sun or something but that means setting up a VPN

@CommanderFett can you add this to the scores? 27th of June 42b46328af79c9674f66a2480aee5aee.jpg

Sorry @Corwin111 thought I had posted it.

No official match for July as new patch woes and lack of players. From now one official matches will happen once month, starting the 8th of August.

I mean the games good but I can't say up till 2am every weekend! I'd say we should play tiberium sun or something but that means setting up a VPN

@CommanderFett can you add this to the scores? 27th of June 42b46328af79c9674f66a2480aee5aee.jpg

No official match for July as new patch woes and lack of players. From now one official matches will happen once month, starting the 8th of August.

I still wouldn't mind getting together next saturday though. or if anybody is free in between

I still wouldn't mind getting together next saturday though. or if anybody is free in between

Sounds good to me, give me a shout on steam, I have a few bits to do this week but should be free from Thursday to Saturday

Sounds good to me, give me a shout on steam, I have a few bits to do this week but should be free from Thursday to Saturday

Will do

I'll be able to join you gents finally again very soon. This is my final week and a half in London, after which I will be in Italy on a holiday. But then, I am able to fly again!

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

It is done. Corwin, I hope my Star Citizen fixes itself at some point. Someone needs to put you back into second place.