Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

so tonight went OK, i don't know what caused all the crashes but my crash happened when i pressed my push to talk button so i guess Teamspeak? 

I'll try and get the videos online ASAP

is this thing going on?

yeah buout 2 hours late :(

my friends and i got blasted and watched kung fury last night. i slept until like 4pm

my friends and i got blasted and watched kung fury last night. i slept until like 4pm

its like 30 minutes long! :P

its like 30 minutes long! :P

I dont think you understand how supremely wasted i was

It was fun finally getting to know a few of you here is a highlight from Sunday/May/31

Thanks for joining, that was an awesome moment in game, think we had more fun on free flight than in game

It was fun finally getting to know a few of you here is a highlight from Sunday/May/31

thats pretty great haha. i remember the first time i did free fly me and a bunch of other people landed on a platform and i locked on all my missiles to one guy and killed every single one of us.

Yeah, free flight is always the best way to have some fun. Cutlass skydiving, @ComanderFett shooting me in the face, cluster missile fuck (that wasn't free flight but fun anyway)

Once the whole 80min are rendered I'll upload them for everyone to enjoy, but for now here's my view:

I'm also considering to send it to RSI for Around the Verse

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Yeah, free flight is always the best way to have some fun. Cutlass skydiving, @ComanderFett shooting me in the face, cluster missile fuck (that wasn't free flight but fun anyway)

Once the whole 80min are rendered I'll upload them for everyone to enjoy, but for now here's my view:

https://youtu.be/T7qlWfK4isI

I'm also considering to send it to RSI for Around the Verse

Do it! I want to put the videos up but I've had 2 sick children so haven't even looked at them yet.

These are beautiful

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Do you ever sleep

do you?!

p.s what's sleep?

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

What do you use to edit?

At first I was using Hitfilm 2 Express, because I got it for free and it was the only dedicated video editing program I had, but since it doesn't work well with mixed framerate media and I found a good tutorial on how to edit video in Photoshop I switched over to that.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

At first I was using Hitfilm 2 Express, because I got it for free and it was the only dedicated video editing program I had, but since it doesn't work well with mixed framerate media and I found a good tutorial on how to edit video in Photoshop I switched over to that.

Ah ok, official match should be up tomorrow from my end.