Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

Yeah sorry, thought I'd have another 2 weeks of Intel graphics but turns out other wise so was bit excited. We still up for meeting Saturday?

edit: and this 970 squels like a pig :/

Edit 2: actually its not that bad now

I was going to try and make it to this one, first in a -long- while, but after today your damn EU EEE standards are going to eat up my whole weekend :(... the EUs a b***h to sell electronics into :angry:

Probably be September before I get a real chance to play again :S

I was going to try and make it to this one, first in a -long- while, but after today your damn EU EEE standards are going to eat up my whole weekend :(... the EUs a b***h to sell electronics into :angry:

Probably be September before I get a real chance to play again :S

Shame, but what's the EU standards got to do with it?

Shame, but what's the EU standards got to do with it?

There are a bunch of compliance standards that our device has to be tested against in order to be sold in the EU but all the info is hidden in stacks of standards documents ;) US and China have some and are fairly straight forward but they are dwarfed by the EUs requirements, the more I look the more I seem to find :( most of the rest of the worlds are voluntary or self issued lol

There are a bunch of compliance standards that our device has to be tested against in order to be sold in the EU but all the info is hidden in stacks of standards documents ;) US and China have some and are fairly straight forward but they are dwarfed by the EUs requirements, the more I look the more I seem to find :( most of the rest of the worlds are voluntary or self issued lol

Yep, really hate the damn EU standards

Yep, really hate the damn EU standards

I'm just grumpy because someone else was supposed to be handling it but when I looked into it he only had a fraction of the info we needed, so bye, bye weekend lol.

Are we up for some unofficial dicking around this Saturday? 1.1.5 is pretty nice in terms of changes, as long as there are less than 10 people in a match, otherwise it gets unplayable.

But we can still do some PUGs. Squadron Battle no longer puts people in the same lobby on different teams.

We can also finally start working on some tactics. :)

Are we up for some unofficial dicking around this Saturday? 1.1.5 is pretty nice in terms of changes, as long as there are less than 10 people in a match, otherwise it gets unplayable.

But we can still do some PUGs. Squadron Battle no longer puts people in the same lobby on different teams.

yup gunna be ready 

Sounds good, was going to do my typical "call to arms" message but have been out all day betting on horses and watching the Kaiser Chiefs.

Team tactics sounds cool, are we going to have a squadron leader?

Sounds good, was going to do my typical "call to arms" message but have been out all day betting on horses and watching the Kaiser Chiefs.

Team tactics sounds cool, are we going to have a squadron leader?

Just call me cap'n crunch

Meet up is this Saturday, hope you lot are having better luck with the new launcher ( 5 time i've had to hit verify)

it keeps telling me that i need to restart because there is a new version of the launcher but I already have the new launcher

it keeps telling me that i need to restart because there is a new version of the launcher but I already have the new launcher

Yeah they updated the launcher, just close it down, open it up and then hit verify in the options

If yall are up for some dicking around this Saturday. Not tomorrow/today, but the next, let me know.

P.S. I caved. I gave up my Gladius and Reliant and my alpha for a Caterpillar

Dunno exactly what they did with the flight model these last two patches but my e-peen is liking it. ^^

eV2Yu7c.png

Your 3rd already but well done I need to find time to play more often

If yall are up for some dicking around this Saturday. Not tomorrow/today, but the next, let me know.

I'll try to be there, I'm guessing you can't make it today?

My, Fett, I think you have a truck fetish! :D Nevertheless, I suspect you will be able to somehow, against all odds, pwn people with the Caterpillar too. :D

Your 3rd already but well done I need to find time to play more often

I don't expect it to last. Those 4 guys don't do much else and I'm going on vacation tomorrow. Still, I was just surprised I got there at all. :D

I know, very unimpressed at my score but just seem lack the time to get better

I know, very unimpressed at my score but just seem lack the time to get better

You are a very good pilot, actually, it's that Mustang you insist on flying that's holding you back. :)

You are a very good pilot, actually, it's that Mustang you insist on flying that's holding you back. :)

Thanks, actually I think its the controller and the mustang combined just look at @Adreyu piloting the delta, no where near a good on control but can actually kill stuff, I need to switch to something else as SC doesn't alway register inputs and the deadspots need adjusting every update.

There secondary gamepad setup makes a difference too but I can't get use to it.

BUUUT saying all that I am in the mindset that I can tame the Mustang and if I can fly that good I can fly anything else better.

Could REC a merlin, 300i or LN for tonight tho

Thanks, actually I think its the controller and the mustang combined just look at @Adreyu piloting the delta, no where near a good on control but can actually kill stuff, I need to switch to something else as SC doesn't alway register inputs and the deadspots need adjusting every update.

There secondary gamepad setup makes a difference too but I can't get use to it.

BUUUT saying all that I am in the mindset that I can tame the Mustang and if I can fly that good I can fly anything else better.

Could REC a merlin, 300i or LN for tonight tho

Ill take that as a compliment lol 

And I stand by the mustang, if you can manage not to get it hit, its a powerhouse

My, Fett, I think you have a truck fetish! :D Nevertheless, I suspect you will be able to somehow, against all odds, pwn people with the Caterpillar too.:D

I checked the stats page and it has 4x S4 gimbals. That makes me very happy

I'll try to be there, I'm guessing you can't make it today?

That would be a proper guess

Damnit Fett I have NEVER had a chance to fight you and it isn't fair -.-

Oh poo :(

Ill take that as a compliment lol

And I stand by the mustang, if you can manage not to get it hit, its a powerhouse

Well generally when the aim of the games is kill and destroy that's usually the best trait and since the game doesn't reward you for making your chasing foe fly into asteroids its hard for me to score. In the PU I'm sure I'll become more useful and that asteroid field in the large map got me excited, my sort of playing field.