Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

I'll be able to join you gents finally again very soon. This is my final week and a half in London, after which I will be in Italy on a holiday. But then, I am able to fly again!

gutted we didn't meet up for a pint but it'll be good to fly with you again!

Im back after my trip in the northen swedish mountains.

Can finaly turn on my PC and play some games!

Looks like the 8th will be glorious  :)

And about this Saturday, since I'm reinstalling windows right now It should be fine for me, too. Good thing I kept the patchdata  :lol:

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Looks like the 8th will be glorious  :)

And about this Saturday, since I'm reinstalling windows right now It should be fine for me, too. Good thing I kept the patchdata  :lol:

The voice of god makes a come back

so they just released another patch and the mustang delta with its fixed mounts is now a super weapon

The voice of god makes a come back

Yeah, got my fingers crossed

so they just released another patch and the mustang delta with its fixed mounts is now a super weapon

What what? The missile mounts or the original fixed mounts

Yeah, got my fingers crossed

What what? The missile mounts or the original fixed mounts

sorry i was somewhat unclear there. the missile mounts are now fixed. I have badgers attached to them

sorry i was somewhat unclear there. the missile mounts are now fixed. I have badgers attached to them

Sweet that's what I thought you ment anyway, the m3a's seem bad ass now too.

Do the dumb fire missiles have sounds now? Also are the thrusters fixed our is there still a delay?

Sweet that's what I thought you ment anyway, the m3a's seem bad ass now too.

Do the dumb fire missiles have sounds now? Also are the thrusters fixed our is there still a delay?

I've never actually noticed a delay with the thrusters so i dont know. and i also dont know about the dumbfire missiles because i immediately replaced them with size 2 guns lol. tell you what though. even with the increased health. a hornet doesnt stand up to 2 omni 3's, 2 omni 6's and 2 badger repeaters for very long

I've never actually noticed a delay with the thrusters so i dont know. and i also dont know about the dumbfire missiles because i immediately replaced them with size 2 guns lol. tell you what though. even with the increased health. a hornet doesnt stand up to 2 omni 3's, 2 omni 6's and 2 badger repeaters for very long

It was brought into .2, probably me being very aggressive in my flying but it can cause an under steer issue meaning you can't fly as close as riods as I like.

I've notice long swords are back in as well, can't wait for my 970 to come back now.

It was brought into .2, probably me being very aggressive in my flying but it can cause an under steer issue meaning you can't fly as close as riods as I like.

I've notice long swords are back in as well, can't wait for my 970 to come back now.

i probably dont notice it because i use my excess momentum as an orbital effect to help me dodge

i probably dont notice it because i use my excess momentum as an orbital effect to help me dodge

Orbital? You mean to manoeuvre around ships?

I generally used it in debris fields to lose CS missiles and big fry when I'm losing a battle, it could be key to getting your shields back up and in the game but if its still there, I might be back to the LN, upgrade to a 325a or get a merlin

Orbital? You mean to manoeuvre around ships?

I generally used it in debris fields to lose CS missiles and big fry when I'm losing a battle, it could be key to getting your shields back up and in the game but if its still there, I might be back to the LN, upgrade to a 325a or get a merlin

yeah i circle the ship im fighting using my inertia to carry me instead of jetting forward to get a better angle all the time. it allows me to conserve on energy and take less hits while getting a better angle on the broad side of my opponent 

a hornet doesnt stand up to 2 omni 3's, 2 omni 6's and 2 badger repeaters for very long

The powerplant on the mustang can keep up with all of that equipped and in use!?!

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

The powerplant on the mustang can keep up with all of that equipped and in use!?!

not especially well, but i dont miss a lot, so i dont waste that much energy

Aggh, wish I could join this weekend but I'm heading over to my cousins all week where they have little to no internet and I don't wanna have to deal with that :(

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

yeah i circle the ship im fighting using my inertia to carry me instead of jetting forward to get a better angle all the time. it allows me to conserve on energy and take less hits while getting a better angle on the broad side of my opponent 

This is why i love SC so much, only a couple of different ships so far but so many different ways of flying them effectively

This is why i love SC so much, only a couple of different ships so far but so many different ways of flying them effectively

Yep, maybe one day I'll figure one of them out. :P

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

Agreed :P amazing what you can accomplish with a decent physics engine

Good news peeps! They repaired my 970 as the serial no is the same but the best thing is the Mk2 version so no horrible warrenty stickers everywhere and even more black nickel plating.

Yay!

Good news peeps! They repaired my 970 as the serial no is the same but the best thing is the Mk2 version so no horrible warrenty stickers everywhere and even more black nickel plating.

Yay!

I deem this news worthy of my note

I deem this news worthy of my note

Yeah sorry, thought I'd have another 2 weeks of Intel graphics but turns out other wise so was bit excited. We still up for meeting Saturday?

edit: and this 970 squels like a pig :/

Edit 2: actually its not that bad now

Yeah sorry, thought I'd have another 2 weeks of Intel graphics but turns out other wise so was bit excited. We still up for meeting Saturday?

I'm up for it. But because of reasons, i won't be able to talk. I'll still be on the Teamspeak, though.

if I don't sleep through it, yes.

edit: and this 970 squels like a pig :/

Edit 2: actually its not that bad now

i'm still down