Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

I think i should maybe learn more starfing and thruster controll instead of doing the 180's

I think i should maybe learn more starfing and thruster controll instead of doing the 180's

The 180s are fine 1 on 1, you just need to do them slower so your drifting around slightly slower than full speed.

Just keep the movement reticle about a 1/4 away from the edge of the screen and keep an eye on your speed

The 180s are fine 1 on 1, you just need to do them slower so your drifting around slightly slower than full speed.

Just keep the movement reticle about a 1/4 away from the edge of the screen and keep an eye on your speed

180's aren't too bad if you decouple

180's aren't too bad if you decouple

Yeah but then your pointing the wrong way but still going in a straight line.

Every tactic has a time and place though :)

?

Consensus. And I mean in terms of the game almost always being freshly broken when it's time to play on Saturdays. Did we establish an official back up game?

Consensus. And I mean in terms of the game almost always being freshly broken when it's time to play on Saturdays. Did we establish an official back up game?

BF4 was what I chose but we have not everyone owns it. The game ran fine last week with only napper having issues and issues with rubber banding but it didn't kill it.

BF4 was what I chose but we have not everyone owns it. The game ran fine last week with only napper having issues and issues with rubber banding.

Hunh. I have not been able to attend recently, which I deeply regret. I take it Corwin comes out first with Napped in second?

Hunh. I have not been able to attend recently, which I deeply regret. I take it Corwin comes out first with Napped in second?

Nope corwin didn't play, I can't remember tbh but I've got the footage to upload but haven't had the time to do so, it was really balanced at times

Nope corwin didn't play, I can't remember tbh but I've got the footage to upload but haven't had the time to do so, it was really balanced at times

Ah. Was I missed?

Ah. Was I missed?

I was disappointed you weren't there, was going to have our one on one

I was disappointed you weren't there, was going to have our one on one

I'd be more than happy to oblige you next possible day

I'd be more than happy to oblige you next possible day

Sure, I'm gonna lose so why not

Sure, I'm gonna lose so why not

Don't count yourself out. You're a most venerable opponent. I am honored to compete against you.

Don't count yourself out. You're a most venerable opponent. I am honored to compete against you.

Thanks.

I'm good at flying and evading, the one thing I've got worse at is laying down the shots if I can get good at that again I've got a pretty good chance. If I can get the enemy to my playground (the spire and asteroids) I've got a sure win.

That said you fly the cutlass better than any other pilot I've seen out on multiplayer so your in another league.

Thanks.

I'm good at flying and evading, the one thing I've got worse at is laying down the shots if I can get good at that again I've got a pretty good chance. If I can get the enemy to my playground (the spire and asteroids) I've got a sure win.

That said you fly the cutlass better than any other pilot I've seen out on multiplayer so your in another league.

Well, that actually makes me feel really good to hear you say that. I picked the ship I liked and got good with it. Hearing you say that makes me feel indescribably good :)

Well, that actually makes me feel really good to hear you say that. I picked the ship I liked and got good with it. Hearing you say that makes me feel indescribably good :)

:) I think we are all getting better slowly because we are playing with our favourite ships and not ones that would guarantee a win, without a doubt when the game comes out and if we stick together in game when it comes out we will be unstoppable.

:) I think we are all getting better slowly because we are playing with our favourite ships and not ones that would guarantee a win, without a doubt when the game comes out and if we stick together in game when it comes out we will be unstoppable.

thats the idea of practicing together anyway

thats the idea of practicing together anyway

well when you say it like that i sound stupid :P  if we start setting up times now it will hopefully become an official meetup time for missions or council meetings.

well when you say it like that i sound stupid :P  if we start setting up times now it will hopefully become an official meetup time for missions or council meetings.

lol its not stupid, i would like to get together more in game though. im playing with my friend right now, trying to get him to accept that his mustang omega is more speed than firepower. hes getting better though. think hes probably going to join the Org

lol its not stupid, i would like to get together more in game though. im playing with my friend right now, trying to get him to accept that his mustang omega is more speed than firepower. hes getting better though. think hes probably going to join the Org

i'd be playing now but i need to upload a vid

i'd be playing now but i need to upload a vid

is it a good vid?

is it a good vid?

one of our games but it's gonna take 5hrs to upload so im gonna play some coop swarm instead

one of our games but it's gonna take 5hrs to upload so im gonna play some coop swarm instead

okie dokie then