What car do you want to get?

MzCatieB

2011 F-150 XLT 4x4 EcoBoost, Blue Jeans with the silver stripe. Thing goes with a quickness..  :blink:

Ahh sweet, though I like red more. You got pics?

My local ford  dealer has an ST Focus at a pretty good discount. I'm very tempted, but I really dont need a new car right now.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

V8 ford mustang.

The very first car I ever bought was a V8 track pack mustang. I still have it in the corner of my garage too. :)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Realistic:

Mercedes-CLA-from-NAIAS-2013-13.jpg

Dream:

BlackP1b.jpg

If i ever become a billionair

1959_Ferrari_410_Superamerica.jpg

If i'm doing well:

2013-bmw-m6-gran-coupe-13.jpg

Interested in Business and Technology

I am waiting for the yet unreleased everyman Tesla.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Realistic:

Mercedes-CLA-from-NAIAS-2013-13.jpg

Dream:

BlackP1b.jpg

If i ever become a billionair

1959_Ferrari_410_Superamerica.jpg

If i'm doing well:

2013-bmw-m6-gran-coupe-13.jpg

M6's are awesome. I was able to drive a 08 m6 not to long ago and it was awesome! I wish they kept with the v10 in the new ones though.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

M6's are awesome. I was able to drive a 08 m6 not to long ago and it was awesome! I wish they kept with the v10 in the new ones though.

The newer ones are nicer as a daily driver because they are available in GC version too.

The newer ones are nicer as a daily driver because they are available in GC version too.

The people who live across the street from my parents have an M5, it's a very sharp looking car. Sounds nice too. It's the V10 years.

The people who live across the street from my parents have an M5, it's a very sharp looking car. Sounds nice too. It's the V10 years.

Yeah the V10 has a really nice sound. But TBH, I prefer the V8 more, it's just alot powerful and sophisticated. The problem is the sound but that's easaly ( Though relatively expensive ) to fix with an akrapovic/manhart/ac schnitzer exhaust.

Yeah the V10 has a really nice sound. But TBH, I prefer the V8 more, it's just alot powerful and sophisticated. The problem is the sound but that's easaly ( Though relatively expensive ) to fix with an akrapovic/manhart/ac schnitzer exhaust.

I span both camps. I prefer the inline 6 M3's but there is something really awesome about a V10 M5. :)

I don't drive, and likely never will, but if I did I'd want to have a Jeep Wrangler.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

The very first car I ever bought was a V8 track pack mustang. I still have it in the corner of my garage too. :)

Picture?

looking at some of the pictures some people dont seem to know the maning of realistic. i mean sure you probably could get a cobra in theory but based on how many people own one statisticly im gonna say youre not really going to get one. 

me i have one eye on a vw eos and the other on a modded ford capri [pic below], but with the capri i first need to do some math about the gas and parts needed to maintain that thing soo yeah we`ll see next sommer when i actually plan on getting a new car

post-83157-0-98735800-1414486289.jpg

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

right now?

...I'm broke sooo :P

Later on I want at least a mazda Rx-8

If i some how get rich I'll look at a more expensive audi or bmw 

forgot to mention that my dad and I are rebuilding an engine for a car that i can use which is a 1997 toyota caldina

rx8s go for £2000

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Mini-orgasms....

Well mustangs are banned in my country due to fuel consumption one, would buy one when i immigrate to q better country

Banned Mustangs?!?!? I have never heard of that before. Where are you from?

Picture?

Photobucket is blocked at work :(

But I found a post of mine that has a pic!

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/139168-what-do-you-drive/?p=3240707

The few SN95 Trackpack cars had the T-5 transmission instead of the T-45, aluminum hood and fenders, and a posi rear end, but no traction control, stability control, or ABS. I didnt even know until after I bought it and was doing a VIN search. Got lucky I guess.

Nissan Silvia S15. Love that car. And has seats in the back to transport mates. 

Or a Peugeot 306 d-Turbo. Silly popular those little cars are. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

rx8s go for £2000

there are several reasons for that

Engine can wear out very quickly if used with wrong oil and used wrong, can cost thousands of pounds (£2k around) and only several people can fix it properly

on the bright side if it was used right, it is realiable

other is tax and the maintance costs, it is very high

but damn, they are fine cars

For me it is an E46 M3. just perfect and somewhat achievable

Ahh sweet, though I like red more. You got pics?

We already have one red vehicle, needed a different color. :lol: No pics that I know of, I'll send you one when I pick it up in a couple of weeks though.

A Ford Focus. Love it

fcs14_highlight_lg_dynamicdesign.jpg

Best car we've ever had, my dad has it, I just turned 18 and I was looking to buy a Mazda RX-8