Will the 7900 XTX work with the AW3225QF?

Hi, I am wondering if I get the 7900 XTX will it work well with the AW3225QF? I am thinking about getting but I don't see any freesync with it? Will this also affect the performance it has? I know to someone who understands monitors well this question is going to sound stupid. The reason why I am asking this is cause I know freesync monitors work with NVIDIA because I have a 2080 super with a AW2521HF and I am wondering does it go both ways and if it does, does it work like if it was a freesync monitor?

According to the product page, it doesn't support freesync so variable refresh rate won't work AFAIK

https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/alienware-32-4k-qd-oled-gaming-monitor-aw3225qf/apd/210-blmq/monitors-monitor-accessories

If you have the option to get a high refresh rate monitor, do it.

Main PC CPU: i7 14700k CPU Cooler: NZXT x62 280mm Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite X WiFi 7 GPU: Asus Strix 3080ti RAM: Gskill Trident Z5 32gb DDR5 SSD: 990 Pro 2TB, 980 Pro 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black PSU: Corsair RM1000e ATX3.0

Server: CPU: i7 9700k RAM: Corsair 32gb DDR4 HDD: 36tb Usable SSD: Samsung 500gb NVME Case: Fractal Define R5 PSU: Corsair RM1000e ATX3.0

18 minutes ago, Snapidied said:

What does VESA adapt sync do

It's Freesync. The monitor doesn't support Freesync Premium, which just adds a couple extra features to the base Freesync, but it still supports base Freesync. 

18 minutes ago, Snapidied said:

does it work with AMD?

Yes. 

7 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

It's Freesync. The monitor doesn't support Freesync Premium, which just adds a couple extra features to the base Freesync, but it still supports base Freesync. 

Yes. 

So do you suggest I get both?

7 minutes ago, Snapidied said:

So do you suggest I get both?

If you can get a panel with Freesync Premium, that would be better, but it's not required. This monitor would still be amazing for gaming with. 

5 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

If you can get a panel with Freesync Premium, that would be better, but it's not required. This monitor would still be amazing for gaming with. 

What would you suggest than? I'm trying to find a monitor that has OLED 4k 240hz. (I know its not necessary but I want to futureproof my setup)

4 minutes ago, Snapidied said:

What would you suggest than? I'm trying to find a monitor that has OLED 4k 240hz. (I know its not necessary but I want to futureproof my setup)

I'm not great with specific panels, there are other people on here that are better. I do know the MSI 321URX QD-OLED uses the same/very similar panel and does have Freesync Premium Pro while being pretty well reviewed, though there's a couple others that might be a better fit as well. 

It supports it yes.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

23 hours ago, Snapidied said:

This is the only 4K 3840x2160p 240Hz OLED Monitor (that also supports Freesync Premium Pro) that appears to actually be in stock,

LG UltraGear 32GS95UE-B 31.5" 3840x2160 240Hz Monitor:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-ultragear-32-oled-uhd-240hz-0-03ms-nvidia-g-sync-compatible-and-amd-freesync-premium-pro-gaming-monitor-with-hdr-black/6575402.p

$1399.99

There have been a few monitors where AMD GPUs have somehow led to worse HDR performance, the common denominator being that they're using FreeSync Premium, which seems to use a different rendering pipeline than regular FreeSync or G-Sync. According to Hardware Unboxed, this isn't the case with this monitor. Since it also supports FreeSync, you shouldn't have any problems with your 7900 XTX.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.