I need a PSU for my $269 pc. Please Help!

I got a HP slimline 270-p033w for free and decided to use it for practice. (I can't even get it to boot from the m.2 yet) I got a wd black sn770 512gb M.2 NVME with a heat sink to start. The pc only has one fan other than the one on the CPU cooler. Now I'm getting a i7-7700k because that's the best upgrade option for my motherboard. I am also ordering a RX 580 8gb. This leads me to needing the power supply. The one in the pc is only 180watts. I need at least 300 minimum and I would feel much more comfortable at 400watts. What power supply is only 3inwx3inHx6.5inL and has all the connections I need? Did I mention this was supposed to be my version of the 269 pc? Please help me. 

the system will be:

Windows 10 home

i7-7700k w/stock slimline cooler (no overclocking for me)

16gb ddr4 ram 

wd black 512gb M.2 NVME SSD

160gb random old hard drive (probably the stock for the hp slimline 270-p033w) 

gigabyte rx580 8gb

cd/dvd rom drive

I NEED A PSU?????

14 minutes ago, myguy said:

i7-7700k

under 50$ and its an ok option but over 50$ ditch the entire thing and go used am4 with a 50$ used 3600(x)

issue with these sffs is their proprietary garbage that cant be upgraded and also lack of full height expansion slots so yeah they really arent good for anything other than office use and to resell for like 50$

• Somerandomtechyboi Neither of those cpus are on ebay for sale anywhere near 50usd. This is something i am doing to learn and have the experience of doing it. I was only wondering about a power supply though not the cpu choice. Do you know of one that would fit the case and my needs or?

7700K is not supported by the motherboard. Here you can find the supported CPUs https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05591677

A RX580 does not fit in a 4" wide case. You need a GPU with low profile bracket.

As for the PSU: it has proprietary dimensions like the motherboard and case do. There's not any regular PSU, not even TFX, that fits.

39 minutes ago, --SID-- said:

As for the PSU: it has proprietary dimensions like the motherboard and case do. There's not any regular PSU, not even TFX, that fits.

^^^

i wasnt joking around when i said these things are rubbish if you wanna upgrade em and have it be worth it

welp if you cant find a higher wattage unit then theres dual psus and good luck trying to get that working reliably

then you have to ditch or mod the case to fit the gpu as it only fits low profile crap cards

if you have lots of money to waste this is fine but if you actually wanna use it youll definitely regret not going for a not proprietary garbage build

best you can do on a budget for one of those is drop in an i5 if it doesnt have one already and drop in a gt 1030 and be done with it, not the best value but atleast it isnt atrocious like buying a 7700k for >50$