What Do You Drive?

Snapy1

Picture of a couple days after I got it. 

Lots of Swedishness goin on in this picture. 

You just went full swede.. Never go full swede.... 

WcjmlvX.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Honda NC750S..

Perfect for commuting every day, as it's very nimble and not too powerful, making it perfect to filter a lot.

Honda_NC750S_2014_4703.jpg

I was thinking about buying a CB300F

Very nice :D

here's a pic of mine [from the car dealer I got it from]

Once I get settled in and married, I'd really like a C30r (or the new Estate if it every makes it into production). This S40 was my intro to Volvos, and at the very least I enjoy the community. 

My life is too uncertain at the moment to get into payments on a $30k+ car... :)

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

Once I get settled in and married, I'd really like a C30r (or the new Estate if it every makes it into production). This S40 was my intro to Volvos, and at the very least I enjoy the community. 

My life is too uncertain at the moment to get into payments on a $30k+ car... :)

I got it for about 20'000CHF [will be a lot cheaper in the US though] used with 38'000KM. ^^

Pretty much what I got from my internship ^^

Well the C30 are not being manufactured anymore as of late 2013 ^^'

But the new XC90r looks insane O.o

10599425_10152421769477083_5684760546970

1800408_10152439568052083_26966655341671

10710631_10152427057092083_6954284293420

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I was thinking about buying a CB300F

Really no problem in having a "small" bike. People usually tend to say "bigger is better" as a penis-complex. But to be honest: I wouldn't be able to commute like I do at the moment with a 1200 (and I have driven a few), as they're not as agile.

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.

I got it for about 20'000CHF [will be a lot cheaper in the US though] used with 38'000KM. ^^

Pretty much what I got from my internship ^^

Well the C30 are not being manufactured anymore as of late 2013 ^^'

But the new XC90r looks insane O.o

That does look nice! Volvo has been putting out some awesome cars and technology in recent years. I especially want to see what they do with this engine.

450 hp with a 2.0l engine is just insane.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

2014 Mazda 3 Hatch

6 spd manual

post-78845-0-85489300-1413850602_thumb.j

i5 2500k+Noctua NH-D14 - 8GB HyperX Blu - 240GB PNY XLR8 - Sapphire Reference 7970 - P8Z68-V Pro/Gen 3 - OCZ ZX 850W

Unlike *some* people, I do not claim to be an expert computer guru.  When I make mistakes, I apologise and I own up to them.  Then, I continue to learn so that I may provide those in need with educated answers to the best of my ability.

2014 Mazda 3 Hatch

6 spd manual

Good choice. If only they brought back the Protege, then it would be total balls.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Good choice. If only they brought back the Protege, then it would be total balls.

Thank you sir! It'll get dropped and rims next spring. :) and yes... A Mazda protegé return would be unreal! I guess I'll have to just be okay with the next iteration of the Mazdaspeed 3 in 2016 or whenever... :)

i5 2500k+Noctua NH-D14 - 8GB HyperX Blu - 240GB PNY XLR8 - Sapphire Reference 7970 - P8Z68-V Pro/Gen 3 - OCZ ZX 850W

Unlike *some* people, I do not claim to be an expert computer guru.  When I make mistakes, I apologise and I own up to them.  Then, I continue to learn so that I may provide those in need with educated answers to the best of my ability.

Thank you sir! It'll get dropped and rims next spring. :) and yes... A Mazda protegé return would be unreal! I guess I'll have to just be okay with the next iteration of the Mazdaspeed 3 in 2016 or whenever... :)

Dude, the Protege was a total ballin car. I still got my 2002 Protege ES and it works like a charm. Almost everything is still original. Including the suspension and the clutch, even after 220K of driving, mostly my dad. The only thing that's aftermarket is the tires (duh) and the air intake. Funny story, actually. We blew the stock one trying to change the timing belt, and the pressure blew it. Now it's got a CAI inside.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I just put my Mustang GT away for the winter. :( as well as winterized both my motorcycles this weekend. I guess I am down to just the Focus for a few months.

Hehe... never stopped us.. :lol:

Hehe... never stopped us.. :lol:

The motorbikes have made a winter apperance before ;)

SAM_0215.jpg

But this baby doesn't even see rain. 

SunsetMustang.jpg

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

The motorbikes have made a winter apperance before ;)

-ooooh-

But this baby doesn't even see rain. 

-beautiful-

Ours has been a daily driver so we've taken it across the country, mud, rain, snow, etc. :P

Dude, the Protege was a total ballin car. I still got my 2002 Protege ES and it works like a charm. Almost everything is still original. Including the suspension and the clutch, even after 220K of driving, mostly my dad. The only thing that's aftermarket is the tires (duh) and the air intake. Funny story, actually. We blew the stock one trying to change the timing belt, and the pressure blew it. Now it's got a CAI inside.

Ditto. One of my favourite cars is the Mazdaspeed Protegé!

Isn't it the Mazda2

"Rawr XD"

Isn't it the Mazda2

No. Mazda3 is the direct successor to Protégé.

No. Mazda3 is the direct successor to Protégé.

Oh right, as the Protege as the "323"

"Rawr XD"

Ditto. One of my favourite cars is the Mazdaspeed Protegé!

Dude, I want those, like, so fricking bad. Either that, or I can just turbo my own Protege, but engine's got 227K on the odo, so not really wise.

I have a 2012 Chevy Equinox LT. I like it but am hoping that the next car I get (Probably in 10-12 years... Whenever the car won't run anymore) will be electric.

Dude, I want those, like, so fricking bad. Either that, or I can just turbo my own Protege, but engine's got 227K on the odo, so not really wise.

It isn't easy nor cheap to turbo a naturally aspirated engine. But all the power to you if you try!

Oh right, as the Protege as the "323"

Honestly, it was a good decision forward (especially the newest generation) to scrap the Protegé in favour of the Mazda3. Even if the 1st gen was prone to issues (especially rust) the 2014+ generation is flat out the nicest so far. Hopefully less rust-prone and more reliable too.

It isn't easy nor cheap to turbo a naturally aspirated engine. But all the power to you if you try!

I've seen Civics and Integras get turbos all the time. And supras. 

Honestly, it was a good decision forward (especially the newest generation) to scrap the Protegé in favour of the Mazda3. Even if the 1st gen was prone to issues (especially rust) the 2014+ generation is flat out the nicest so far. Hopefully less rust-prone and more reliable too.

I honestly disagreed. Nowadays, cars are less power and more technology. Too much. They don't focus as much on performance. The sweet spot was like the 90s to the 00s.

Some kid in an Oldsmobile Alero decided to pass my dad in our CVPI, so he had a little fun and gave it some giggle juice (not full throttle since our house was coming up). And the girl in the passenger seat was laughing her ass off when we let off the gas to brake and turn into our driveway. They couldn't stop in time for their driveway...

But at full throttle we were able to keep up to one of those damn bikes (I want to call it a superbike, but it isn't quite that caliber) that like to go fast and scream like a bitch.

I will drive that CVPI. And I will have to get some god damn pics of it soon.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (9TB partition for general storage + 2TB partition for dumping ground), 4x 8TB WD White Label/Red (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

OptiPlex 7040M

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700, 2x16GB Mushkin Redline (stuck at 2133MHz CL13), 240GB Corsair MP510, 130w Dell power brick, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I personally dont drive anything but my quad right now( but I have driven tons of cars before screw the law, the law is for the weak ) I am currently saving up for a 350Z with a turbo kit. 

But anyways what do you drive.

EDIT: If this is a re-post tough sh*t lol. 

OMFG I WANT A NISSAN 350Z make me drool! Is that what you mean by 350z?

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10