What car do you want to get?

MzCatieB

Not a fan of Lexus

Some Lexus are beautiful

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

hmm. i don't think i've ever seen an alfa romeo in america.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I have, personally they're ugly cars.

The IS-F was discontinued a few years ago. Same with LF-A. Now they got less interesting, with just an F-Sport

Like this?

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/lexus/is/lexus-is-2-5-f-sport-multimedia/2928480

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Really? Here in America? I don't think they sell any here other than maybe the 4C.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Really? Here in America? I don't think they sell any here other than maybe the 4C.

It was imported, the guy had returned from Germany.

could be, probably not realy popular there. :)

Still its a nice looking car offcourse the Novitec is a tuning company, so its a body kit.

1750CC 4 cilinder turbo with 260HP or so.

i like the looks of it

As a daily driver would be fine for me. :D

That's what replaced the IS-F.

I was thinking along the lines of this:

http://usedcars.lexus.co.uk/used-IS-F/IS-F/5.0/Nottingham/2070391-604556579-1609632.aspx

I think it's cheap. I see lexuses go for over 70, maybe even 90K for a new IS-F.

Some Lexus are beautiful

Just not a fan :) not saying they are bad or ugly

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

M5Yb6Hv.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

That's what replaced the IS-F.

I was thinking along the lines of this:

http://usedcars.lexus.co.uk/used-IS-F/IS-F/5.0/Nottingham/2070391-604556579-1609632.aspx

I think it's cheap. I see lexuses go for over 70, maybe even 90K for a new IS-F.

They are all about £20k which is double what I am capable of spending, preferably wanting a car around 10k

-monty snips, I love this one-

I could continue about the rest of cars in Europe, but I'll refrain. ;)

that V10 is blistering! 

italians can realy build nice engines indeed lol.

Also theire turbo charged engines like in the Giulietta and Mito even the 1.4 Turbo engines with 170 bhp.

Are allot more decent then VAG´s Tfsi turbo charged engines lol :D

volkswagens TFSi engines are rubbish

I could continue about the rest of cars in Europe, but I'll refrain. ;)

Oh that's just!.. GRR! 

aYRl6Cr.jpg

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Oh that's just!.. GRR! 

-snips-

Hehee.. :lol:

I'm sorry but you guys can't do cars, unless you pay an arm and a leg for it.

italians can realy build nice engines indeed lol.

Also theire turbo charged engines like in the Giulietta and Mito even the 1.4 Turbo engines with 170 bhp.

Are allot more decent then VAG´s Tfsi engines lol :D

volkswagens TFSi engines are rubbish

The older Alfa Romeo cars are very stylish and powerful compared to these from now, the newer Alfa Romeo cars are somehow designed only to female drivers because what I frequently noticed that the Giuliettas and Mitos are often driven by women and young girls.

Anyways, my favourite Alfa Romeo is the Procar V10 and so many more from the old generations.

You seem to hate VW cars, don't you? And why? They usually produce efficient cars :P

Hehee.. :lol:

I'm sorry but you guys can't do cars, unless you pay an arm and a leg for it.

Oh well. More european goodness for me then  :P

Oh well. More european goodness for me then  :P

"goodness" "luxury" "missing basic features that even our lowest end cars have here in the States YOU GUYS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES"

The older Alfa Romeo cars are very stylish and powerful compared to these from now, the newer Alfa Romeo cars are somehow designed only to female drivers because what I frequently noticed that the Giuliettas and Mitos are often driven by women and young girls.

Anyways, my favourite Alfa Romeo is the Procar V10 and so many more from the old generations.

You seem to hate VW cars, don't you? And why? They usually produce efficient cars :P

VAG is boring realy.

the interiour just sucks. lol 

German cars, BMW or Merc is where its at :P

But I want to get one of these:

attachicon.gifimage-rx7-main.jpg

dude, i don't think this is even possible in the states. you can find a first gen rx7, but i don't think the FD is legal here.

When I'm in college probably an older WRX STi or civic

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

"goodness" "luxury" "missing basic features that even our lowest end cars have here in the States YOU GUYS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES"

Why should the low peasantry have features that we can pay more for? :huh:

In all seriousness though. A low spec blue efficiency E class has everything you'd ever need from a car at the same price point as most other cars.

VAG is boring realy.

the interiour just sucks. lol 

German cars, BMW or Merc is where its at :P

Volkswagen-iBeetle_2015_800x600_wallpape

you gonna love this fat Porsche :lol:

I agree with you, all interiors look kinda the same sadly but you haven't seen the similarities in the Audi cars :|