What car do you want to get?

MzCatieB

I was looking at the twin turbo manual one^^ Seems like a fun car

Oh it is, a dream in the corners and decently fast in the straights. Plus I think it looks great compared to a lot of other cars out there. If you live in the US, be prepared for every asshat in a mustang trying to race you at the lights. If/when I get the money, I plan on buying another one as my daily driver, it's just fun.

Oh, this may just have been my car, and may have been the result of having a powerful sound system, but I did occasionally have that scare when you turn the key and nothing happens, always turned out to be a loose or corroded battery terminal. Also, get after market head lamps, on the 1995 model the lamps are dim and tend to get faded quickly, at least mine did but I never had money to put good lamps in it and what not.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Oh it is, a dream in the corners and decently fast in the straights. Plus I think it looks great compared to a lot of other cars out there. If you live in the US, be prepared for every asshat in a mustang trying to race you at the lights.

Around here we only get asshats in volvo 740s and late model saab 900s trying to race at the lights.. Even my benz can spank those in a straight line. 

I could probably wipe the smug grins of the 911 owners around here with a 3000gt though  :lol:

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Around here we only get asshats in volvo 740s and late model saab 900s trying to race at the lights.. Even my benz can spank those in a straight line. 

I could probably wipe the smug grins of the 911 owners around here with a 3000gt though  :lol:

Ehhh I don't know about that, never rode in a turbo 3000gt, but you could probably surprise the hell out of them. My non turbo automatic hit 135 one day on the highway when I was racing another 3000gt that looked exactly the same as mine except he had better looking rims, and his antenna wasn't broken and went all the way up (electric antenna's suck). I think his was a vr4 but I don't know if he was toying with me or not, but I did keep within a car length of him.

Ehhh I don't know about that, never rode in a turbo 3000gt, but you could probably surprise the hell out of them. My non turbo automatic hit 135 one day on the highway when I was racing another 3000gt that looked exactly the same as mine except he had better looking rims, and his antenna wasn't broken and went all the way up (electric antenna's suck). I think his was a vr4 but I don't know if he was toying with me or not, but I did keep within a car length of him.

I was thinking more because the porsche 911 owners around here can't launch a 4wd properly at all.. I've had a car length on a few at the start because they bog down..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I was thinking more because the porsche 911 owners around here can't launch a 4wd properly at all.. I've had a car length on a few at the start because they bog down..

Ahhh. That's one thing I will give the 3000gt, good launch. even in my crappy automatic, I could never get it to burn out or anything, just slam the gas down and it goes, and mine was only front wheel drive. I tried to make it do burn outs on tarmac, not happening. the 4wd with a clutch is a different story

Not sure how they did this one

Ahhh. That's one thing I will give the 3000gt, good launch. even in my crappy automatic, I could never get it to burn out or anything, just slam the gas down and it goes, and mine was only front wheel drive. I tried to make it do burn outs on tarmac, not happening. the 4wd with a clutch is a different story

Not sure how they did this one

that's not a burnout this is a burnout

that's not a burnout this is a burnout

-snip

Dayum.

When it comes to 3000gt, I let clarkson do the selling.

And yes I realize he picks a jag at the end, which he isn't even testing, but medically theres no accounting for taste, I think the 3000 looks better than the jag

_origin_Porsche-911-GT3-2.jpg

This right here.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

But yeah

in the END its all about THE HORSE :D

@Snickerzz

dudett i would literally buy a Ferrari for the soul reason of it having a horse on it

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I am not a car lover...

One car that I must own in my life would be the Citroën Traction Avant.

A man in my village has one.

Traction_avant.jpg

So many things I could write here... things like this.

e46 m3 csl

BMW%20E46%20M3%20CSL%20148.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Since you said keep it realistic, for my first car im looking at one of these (1984 Trans Am, no emissions tests yay):

I will probably buy a rotted or beat-up one from kijij or something like that, and my dad will fix it (benefits of having a dad who does collision)

Speaking of this, my dad used to have a 84' Trans am, My dad fixed it up and put a better motor in. It had 400+ Horsepower, and He ended up selling it because he had no use for it.

4117412887_62eb904de6_z.jpg

Realistically, not dreaming, Ford f150 fx4 and a Ford Mustang. Any ferraris or other cars like that are so impossible to get...

82895219-640.jpg

boss_3336_black_rims_ford_mustang_red_.j

Saw this while I was in Frankfurt Airport, Germany while I was waiting for my returning flight back home...
20140716_081516_Android.jpg
(Actual display at the airport)
(Except I think It was by gate A, not Z.)

Might be getting this in some time, BMW i8....
US Site: http://www.bmwusa.com/standard/content/Vehicles/2014/i8/bmwi8/default.aspx
EU Site: http://www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicles/i/i8/2014/showroom/index.html

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2

Audi RS6!

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

:(

looks like he has antlers coming from his butt :D i shal buy a porsche aswell :3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015