What car do you want to get?

MzCatieB

you race?

Unfortunately not. More of a test pilot. My friend races but I have helped him since he started and we learnt everything together (driving + fixing). I have plenty of test day experience but sadly no racing experience.

This is our home circuit

White River

dscf1866_1000x750-shkl_.jpg

My best times is around 54s while the top guys in Ireland are just dipping into the 51s. I have a bit to go so (although I did have about a 15kg disadvantage)

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

That moment when two of the cars on here are owned by kids at my school, and I'm driving a '96 QV powered i30t

jaguar-e-type-01.jpgone of these sexy things...

As for me, a practical DD would look something like this:

jbyOGJT.jpg

^^ I'd want a 4-door though... Or the upcoming mkVI Golf sportwagen R.  :wub:

PMaPR4B.jpg

evo-wagon-6.jpg

subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-iii-tuning-2.jpg

bestinshowstevewrightse39m5touring.jpg

wanna make out e39 look like that^^

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

right now?

...I'm broke sooo :P

Later on I want at least a mazda Rx-8

If i some how get rich I'll look at a more expensive audi or bmw 

forgot to mention that my dad and I are rebuilding an engine for a car that i can use which is a 1997 toyota caldina

I'll sell my Corsa OPC in a few months and I'll get this sex baby.

bmw-m3-cabrio-01.jpg

Daaamn. I wish I could afford an e93 m3  :P

I wish they would make a e91 m3... that would be so epic

e91m3touring1.jpg

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

An '69 Ford Mustang (Anvil). Just want some fun..

My uncle is already buying a Ferrari FF (I suppose, or else he will be buying a Volvo for me)

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

:D What you got and what color?

2011 F-150 XLT 4x4 EcoBoost, Blue Jeans with the silver stripe. Thing goes with a quickness..  :blink:

Daaamn. I wish I could afford an e93 m3  :P

I wish they would make a e91 m3... that would be so epic

10499317_655385937885114_683083436_n.jpg

This guy did :D

Buni Seferi

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Newish BMW'´s became ugly.

My opinnion.

bmw-m635-csi-08.jpg

You can say that again

Kd5uLD9.jpg

bmws-that-will-be-missed-bmw-30csl_1.jpg

10499317_655385937885114_683083436_n.jpg

This guy did :D

Buni Seferi

Daaamn. That thing is sexy. Maybe a bit less camber and stance but it still looks sweet!  :wub:

I know that a few people made e39 wagon m5s (best 5 series IMO.. cause we have two ;) ).. thats my dream car. I think BMW actually made a one from the factory, which is pretty awesome.

Daaamn. That thing is sexy. Maybe a bit less camber and stance but it still looks sweet!  :wub:

I know that a few people made e39 wagon m5s (best 5 series IMO.. cause we have two ;) ).. thats my dream car. I think BMW actually made a one from the factory, which is pretty awesome.

I actually think the camber looks great for German cars. Japanese cars can do with a bit less.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I actually think the camber looks great for German cars. Japanese cars can do with a bit less.

well, tbh, it's kinda hard to make a 3 series wagon look bad, camber or not.

Here are some that I like. They go in order from sensible>>over the top. I still love 'em all

73e6f8efa337aa7753562fcf56d15008.jpg14541313402_6624cb2b5d_b.jpg

nitto-auto-enthusiast-day-ricflair-wagon

well, tbh, it's kinda hard to make a 3 series wagon look bad, camber or not.

Here are some that I like. They go in order from sensible>>over the top. I still love 'em all

73e6f8efa337aa7753562fcf56d15008.jpg14541313402_6624cb2b5d_b.jpg

nitto-auto-enthusiast-day-ricflair-wagon

Do they even have estates like that here in the states?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Probably 

Probably 

Well, I want the Audi RS6 estate they showed on Top Gear a couple years back. Powerful and big.

Yep  :)  I've seen a few around. None manual  :(  Don't know much about them though, my dad's the BMW/german car expert at my house  :P

I know that they made that generation ^^ (e9x) in a wagon w/ a manual in the states. 335 i believe. There was one on sale a while back. Had an M sport package and everything.