What car do you want to get?

MzCatieB

I'd say Tesla S but that's too big for me and way too much power, so for now I'd say Nissan Leaf. 

I go with EV because then both insurance and cost to run (electricity) would be paid by my parents rather then me having to pay for gas like I do now. #logic

13-1280.jpg

"Rawr XD"

Why should the low peasantry have features that we can pay more for? :huh:

In all seriousness though. A low spec blue efficiency E class has everything you'd ever need from a car at the same price point as most other cars.

Because I should pay almost $55k for a car when I have a truck for $30k that has much more comfortable seats (I've been in an E-Class...nothx) and almost all the luxury that thing has, PLUS I don't need to pay someone to move something for me. I can do that myself.

Because I should pay almost $55k for a car when I have a truck for $30k that has much more comfortable seats (I've been in an E-Class...nothx) and almost all the luxury that thing has, PLUS I don't need to pay someone to move something for me. I can do that myself.

You can get a merc for as low as 25K  :P  And i loved the seats in the E-Class

I do like trucks though.. And that's an area that americans are really good at

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

You can get a merc for as low as 25K  :P  And i loved the seats in the E-Class

I do like trucks though.. And that's an area that americans are really good at

And they're cheaply made for that money. :P

Personally I love my truck, good gas mileage, drives great, and has utility. Which reminds me, I need to eventually LineX the bed to prevent rust from the scratches.

71766735-640.jpg

Not mine exactly but the only difference is the wheels and grill.

WAIT 

Since you're an ALFA ROMEO's fan, here is the best car ever produced! 

Yeah the Busso V6 is realy a nice engine.

Ferrari is basicly an overpriced Alfa lol :P

I realy like Italian cars. Ferrari, Alfa, Maseratti.

But offcourse i also like Nissan skylines lol :P

Busso V6

RB26DETT

Are just such an nice engines the sounds are great

But unfortunatly now days, everything is downsizing in terms of engines.

And they're cheaply made for that money. :P

Personally I love my truck, good gas mileage, drives great, and has utility. Which reminds me, I need to eventually LineX the bed to prevent rust from the scratches.

Not mine exactly but the only difference is the wheels and grill.

The new mercs are much more well made than the 2000-2009 mercs. 

My dad had an older F150. Beastly trucks <3

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The new mercs are much more well made than the 2000-2009 mercs. 

My dad had an older F150. Beastly trucks <3

I still don't trust them, I saw one get wrapped around a pole and the guy wasn't even going fast.

The 80's and 90's were good for them, they were durable as hell. Time will tell with the newer models, nothing is certain. I really want a 56 F-100, they're so cool.

When I'm in college probably an older WRX STi or civic

Wait what, is that even difficult to choose ?  :lol:

I drive an 09 Mitsu Lancer, next time i wan't a 2015 Jeep Renegade i think. Tired or lowered cars..

I still don't trust them, I saw one get wrapped around a pole and the guy wasn't even going fast.

The 80's and 90's were good for them, they were durable as hell. Time will tell with the newer models, nothing is certain. I really want a 56 F-100, they're so cool.

The euro ncap five star rating is good enough for me. And the E63 is fantastic to drive

If we're talking vintage american trucks.. I'd love a dodge little red express.. But they are almost impossible to get

The euro ncap five star rating is good enough for me. And the E63 is fantastic to drive

If we're talking vintage american trucks.. I'd love a dodge little red express.. But they are almost impossible to get

The Power Wagon is where it's at.

15582455.jpg

50159.jpg

God how I miss mine :( I will have another one

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

so why don't you buy another one?

--snip--

I've actually been looking at 3000gts lately

Any common faults i should be wary of? 

so why don't you buy another one?

No jerb, no monies :(

I've actually been looking at 3000gts lately

Any common faults i should be wary of? 

The only one I'm aware of is that if the timing belt breaks, it can and likely will severely damage the engine because it has a dual overhead cam. However if you change your timing belt at it's regular interval (which if I remember right is like, ever 60k miles) then it isn't an issue. Some people find the interior small, however I think of myself as a rather large man and found it comfortable, I also loved the ride it had, responsive and tactile but not uber hard like some sports cars.

Edit: The timing belt thing is a problem for any engine using the dual overhead cam configuration, but a timing belt break has the possibility to damage any engine. The 3000gt is a bit of a pain to work on because it's engine is massive in a very small space so it has a serpentine belt (1 belt for all pulleys except the timing belt). That's really all I can think of, I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one if I had the money, they're a blast to drive even on long trips

Edit2: I would point out that mine went 139,000 miles with the same timing belt with no problems, it only died because some FUCKING ASSHAT >.< head on'ed me because he didn't look before merging across my lane, or signal for that matter. was uber pissed

I want a VW Amarok 2.0 BiTurbo.

I was able to test drive it off road and wow that was a lot of fun.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

No jerb, no monies :(

The only one I'm aware of is that if the timing belt breaks, it can and likely will severely damage the engine because it has a dual overhead cam. However if you change your timing belt at it's regular interval (which if I remember right is like, ever 60k miles) then it isn't an issue. Some people find the interior small, however I think of myself as a rather large man and found it comfortable, I also loved the ride it had, responsive and tactile but not uber hard like some sports cars.

Edit: The timing belt thing is a problem for any engine using the dual overhead cam configuration, but a timing belt break has the possibility to damage any engine. The 3000gt is a bit of a pain to work on because it's engine is massive in a very small space so it has a serpentine belt (1 belt for all pulleys except the timing belt). That's really all I can think of, I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one if I had the money, they're a blast to drive even on long trips

Edit2: I would point out that mine went 139,000 miles with the same timing belt with no problems, it only died because some FUCKING ASSHAT >.< head on'ed me because he didn't look before merging across my lane, or signal for that matter. was uber pissed

So it's basically perfect? Since the timing belt is a common problem on all DOHC engines if it breaks xD

I'd be pissed too if someone did that.. (But strangely enough i wasn't pissed when i got rear ended last monday)

(But strangely enough i wasn't pissed when i got rear ended last monday)

Perfect for an "under the belt" joke.

Sorry dude.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

So it's basically perfect? Since the timing belt is a common problem on all DOHC engines if it breaks xD

I'd be pissed too if someone did that.. (But strangely enough i wasn't pissed when i got rear ended last monday)

Well, the back seat is small and uncomfortable, but that's common on what should be a 2 seater to begin with. The boot isn't very big but just big enough to fit some decent sized speakers. The only real complaint I had about mine was that it was an automatic and non turbo, my dad wouldn't buy me the turbo version and it was my 1st car that I got when I was 16. He told me outright when we went to look at it (saw it sitting at a used car lot for a while) that if it was a turbo he wouldn't buy it because he didn't want to me die lol. It still had plenty of get up and go though. So much fun in corners with it's wide low stance and wide tires.

Edit: It was $6000 USD used with 84k miles on it.

Perfect for an "under the belt" joke.

Sorry dude.

Oh snap went the belt.

Don't worry man xD I've got a friend that immediately thought about something dirty when i said i was rear ended by a woman. So im used to it  :lol:

Well, the back seat is small and uncomfortable, but that's common on what should be a 2 seater to begin with. The boot isn't very big but just big enough to fit some decent sized speakers. The only real complaint I had about mine was that it was an automatic and non turbo, my dad wouldn't buy me the turbo version and it was my 1st car that I got when I was 16. He told me outright when we went to look at it (saw it sitting at a used car lot for a while) that if it was a turbo he wouldn't buy it because he didn't want to me die lol. It still had plenty of get up and go though. So much fun in corners with it's wide low stance and wide tires.

I was looking at the twin turbo manual one^^ Seems like a fun car