What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

Slick
Message added by colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

Raspberry PI!!

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

iPhone 6 and 6 plus

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

Hp 23xi display

Amd Athlon x4

Intel Core 4xxxR lineup, i.e. Iris Pro graphics compared to AMD APU's

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Earlier I submitted a link for AU Optronics 2560 x 1440 144Hz IPS which is the screen manufacturer.

http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/144hz-ips-type-panels-developed-1440p-as-well.html

ASUS, BenQ, etc. have not yet done an IPS like this but AU Optronics did make the screen for the ASUS ROG Swift 27" 2560 x 1440 144Hz with G-Sync which is TN based:

http://www.asus.com/us/Monitors/ROG_SWIFT_PG278Q/overview/

I am more anxious for the IPS but this is the closest so far. I did read a few reviews that said that the viewing angles are not so great but I am curious to hear what Linus and Luke would say.. For what they are charging you would think that it would be top notch. Once BenQ starts doing 2560 x 1440 144Hz IPS with G-Sync we are good to go!

i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz, ASRock Z77 Extreme4, G.Skill Sniper 8GB DDR3 1866 @ CL9, ASUS GTX 780, CM HAF XM, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB, WD Black 1TB x 2, EVGA SuperNOVA G2 850W, BenQ XL2420TE 24" 144Hz @ 1080p, CM Nepton 280L, Noctua Industrial IP67 2000RPM 140mm PWM Fan x 6

socks and sandals

and i'm not even joking, i really want to know what secret feature they have that makes linus choose them

a roccat ryos mk pro or a mac (just to watch linus suffer)

Brony for LIFE!!!

/)^3^(\ RD FTW
Daily carry: HTC one M8, pebbe steel PBD, nexus 7 2013

a case from case labs anything from them....i have yet to find a decent review of them

Do you really want Linus to stand on Luke while filming so we can see his face next to that case?

ON TOPIC: I would like to see a review of the iPhone 6 since I might get one next year, and when the Apple Watch comes out, please make a review of it and the usefulness along with the 6

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

socks and sandals

and i'm not even joking, i really want to know what secret feature they have that makes linus choose them

Comfort and breathability, with little risk of cold or dirty feet,

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

How about reviewing some of the Korean displays? They're suggested quite often, and now that the 900 series seems to power 1440p pretty decently, it's a more viable option for people on stricter budgets.

I'd love to see what you guys think of them.

Also, this was suggested by another member.

LightPack. Seems like an interesting concept.

http://lightpack.tv/

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Can't you just find a different review for it? 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Can't you just find a different review for it? 

What the...?

Linus doesnt work On Demand

1. Linus does work on demand in a way, he reviews what he thinks his viewers want to see.

2. That is technology so yeah, it would be appropriate for @LinusTech to review. Especially considering he's a content producer on youtube so he kinda knows about that stuff, and has someone working for him that knows camera tech.

That being said, my own suggestions.

1. Phanteks Enthoo Mini XL

2. Raijintek's Triton (the triple 120 cooler)

3. Deepcool captain (again the triple 120)

Reasons:

1. Looks like a badass case. and it sort of makes sense for people like me who "upgraded" to an mATX board but kept a full ATX case. I like the looks of it, the airflow, the dust filtering, and the modability. My reasoning is in response to people saying "but it's an mATX case that's almost as big as an ATX case!!!!!!". I upgraded from an fm2 ATX board to an mATX (because it had the cost I could afford, with the features and looks I wanted), but am still in an Air 540. Which looks slightly ridiculous.

2 and 3. they look awesome, and if it's an expandable AIO it only makes sense to buy the largest radiator version, since that would save money if you expand it to cool other pieces of hardware, so you can maybe add in a single gpu (possibly 2, don't know haven't done gpu cooling before) without having to buy another radiator.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Logitech G400S mouse, it's the same mouse as the G400 but rebranded.

Nothing new at all, but it's such a good mouse in my opinion, certainly for the money.

Buying 2 tomorrow, already have 2. Life supply of good mice, truly.

1 broke (the original G400) after 4 years since it's being curled up in my bag to school every day, so it internally broke the cable, but that's due to the way I curl up the cable.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

The Parvum s2.0 case. Looks sexy as all hell.

@LinusTech @Slick @nicklmg

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Blackberry Passport? I want to know what Linus/Luke think of this phone, especially after BB add a lot of new feature in the software since you make Z10 review a while ago