What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

Slick
Message added by colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

Apologies if you did do a video on this already, but I couldn't find one for it.. 

What about the AMD FX-6300 Chip? 

Couldn't find the topic for product review suggestions. But I've found a case and I would LOVE to see you guys review it.

The Deepcool Steam Castle.

SC-01b.png

I love the look of it, and it's only $99.00 on newegg. One specific thing I would like to know about is cpu cooler clearance (for air coolers). But I think it looks le-awesome and I think it would make for a good review. Also, will it fit an h220x. THAT would be a deciding factor for me on whether or not to buy this case, because I really want that specific water cooler. @Linus @Slick

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811853005

Mods feel free to move this case to the product review suggestion thread, I couldn't find it (le-lazy)

Finally found this thread lol. It should be a sticky thread.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

R9 280 non x cards

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

Ft04

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

You should really do some custom aftermarket cards of AMD. You barely touch their product line.

I strongly agree, AMD has some pretty nice stuff that is significantly undervalued.

Specific products please! Links greatly appreciated :D

I'm guilty of this personally as well, but I know at lot of us want to see reviews of products we already own or especially while tracking our packages. I watched 5 VaporX 290 videos before it arrived at my door. I know everyone and their mom does GPU videos, but a video about each GPU cooler comparisons. Show us why it's better to spend that extra $ on a better cooler instead of the cheapest card. Any part of my builds. I would love to watch them.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

I wouldn't request a certain product, but I'd love to see Linus doing a video in the old style, where he unboxes the product in the video and gives a quick overview and impression. Just as a little throwback for the "old" Linus subs. 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

I wouldn't request a certain product, but I'd love to see Linus doing a video in the old style, where he unboxes the product in the video and gives a quick overview and impression. Just as a little throwback for the "old" Linus subs.

he still does that on ncix I think

The MacBook Pro Retina in comparison to the XPS 12 and Surface 3.

I too would like to see this

@Slick should review the sun, he looks pale Linus should review milk alternatives. But seriously I'm looking for a good keyboard for my media PC and I hate the one I have think you could do a review on some decent wireless keyboards. The one i'm looking at is a wireless mechanical keyboard

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

The new alienware 13.

You guys have never reveiwed anything Alienware. Although I did see you(slick) talk about how nice the Alienware 18 was when you saw it.

Do a review on the Alienware 13.

Lian Li cases. You guys never cover the benefits of building with aluminum cases, but enthusiast overclockers used to and generally do still swear by them both for thermal performance over steel as well as bring lighter weight. Yes, they are more expensive, and yes, Lian Li is about the only company that builds all of its cases with the stuff. Phantek has a couple options, but not many.

Lian Li (take your pick)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=lian+li&N=-1&isNodeId=1

Phantek's Enthoo Primo

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811854001

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

An affordable router that would work for Nvidia Gamestream

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero-RAM:HyperX Fury 8gb PSU: Corsair CX750M-GPU: MSI 390x 8g HDD:WD Green 1TB KEYBOARD: Rosewill RGB8-MOUSE: Corsair Gaming RGB M65

You guys should review a more up-to-date uninterruptable power supply (UPS). The last review on a UPS was like 1-2 years ago, and it has some relevance to people who are entering the PC world by giving them useful information on protection from power outage, surge, and etc. 

Why not make a video about liquid cooling a gpu for the cheap? Like with nzxt g10 + corsair h80i or a slightly more extreme with cpu and gpu loop using a 360mm rad (most cases even mid size like Silverstone raven rv05 supports up to a 360mm rad).

I think 360mm is the sweet spot in terms of size as very few cases support a 420mm rad.

I think a lot of people would be interested on it especially in which high end gpu's are going in terms of heat output (even a non reference r9 290 has trouble keeping it cool).

Also there is a lot of misconception that the only way to get a 120hz is through a TN panel. Why not review the Eizo Foris FG2421 as it is using a 10 bit VA panel instead of TN and it also has strobe back light (similar to lightboost).

There aren't a lot of people that even know that kind of monitor exist.

And last but not the least, why not review high end chairs such as need for seat? A lot of pro gamers are using it and I heard from forums thar it is a really comfortable chair.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people would be interested on it especially people who work on computers for an extended period of time.

Yeah, we're all just a bunch of idiots experiencing nothing more than the placebo effect.

Try reviewing the HP ENVY, preferably a notebook. One of them, I know there's a bunch. I have the HP ENVY m6-1184ca, which is an AMD-based system, but plenty of the HP ENVY notebooks that look just like mine are actually Intel and NVIDIA based.

I have no signature. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

Linus is.....slick....ask slick cuz he is sick....umm..what?...wtf?

Linus is.....slick....ask slick cuz he is sick....umm..what?...wtf?

image.jpg

They did overview of G10 when it was launched. As for chairs... that it so much about personal preference. I wouldn't buy one before trying out.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Cheap stuff, I mean we know Linus doesn't like to review them, but some of 13 year olds on this forum don't have a 1000$ to blow!

EDIT: I know it ain't a specific product, you can do cheap laptops for example, some dell, hp and acer laptops, and more of cheap prebuilt computers, those would be interesting.