What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

Slick
Message added by colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

I should think its close to this

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=HS-005-SV

Which gives AIO a run for there money and would be interesting to see how this stands up to a noctua d15.

I'd prefer a review of this personally

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=HS-005-DC as that give a few coolers a run for there money as well.

Those are both super ugly coolers though.

The point of the Cryorig coolers is they're actually pretty decent looking

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Those are both super ugly coolers though.

The point of the Cryorig coolers is they're actually pretty decent looking

Plastic shroud looks horrible!

Its down to personal taste really.

Plastic shroud looks horrible!

Its down to personal taste really.

If you really think this

HS-005-DC_83042_350.jpg

looks good, you're crazy

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

If you really think this

Posted Image

looks good, you're crazy

I never said it did I said its personal choice.

I'd happily give up looks if it cools better than the next

Get on TTL's level breh

Just so you know, the AF41 was an April Fools' prank.

I was indeed fooled ;)

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Just so you know, the AF41 was an April Fools' prank.

Hence the A.F. in the name :P

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Anyone here actually have an r1 ultimate? Can the fan on the front be put on the rear to allow for better ram compatibility?  If not I think I'll just get the r1 universal and paint the white part black to match my rig.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I was indeed fooled ;)

I figured it out in a minute.

But I WOULD PAY THEM A LARGE AMOUNT to get them to actually manufacture such a beast.

Kickstarter, here we come!

Sig under construction.

@LinusTech @Slick

Please do reviews on the new DEEPCOOL Captain (I'd prefer the 360m version, but all 3 would be awesome) and the Raijintek Triton. I'd just like to know if the 360m captain is worth the price (I want something with a 360 rad for the front of my air 540 case, and that cpu block just looks amazingly awesome) and if it is expandable. If I remember correctly the Triton is billed as expandable, but I haven't seen anything on the DEEPCOOL Captain about expandibility.

I understand if you can't confirm or deny that you are indeed reviewing it due to an NDA or whatever, I just want your opinions on these products.

Edit: If you could compare them to a Corsair H110 in push/pull that would be super helpful as well

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Raspberry Pi

OnePlus One

Totally agree on these two, would rather see the raspberry Pi though

SYSTEM SPECS

i7 4790k | LTT Edition Noctua NH-U12S | Gigabyte Z97-SOC Force | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR3 | 120GB Samsung 850 EVO | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | NVIDIA GTX 980ti | H440 Orange | EVGA 650B3 PSU

Maybe one of these? Get in touch with 3D Robotics and see if they are feeling generous? 

Cause these are looking like a lot of fun and I'm tempted to pull the trigger

iris1.jpg

So this might at first seem like a terrible suggestion, but I'd like to see LTT review more boutique pc makers.  Especially, if we could see a comparison to what a self-assembled equivalent system might look like.  I would specifically like to see maybe a round up ( or tear down depending on your perspective ) of Alienware offerings.

I bring this up because so many of my friends and acquaintances who are just getting their feet wet with becoming PC gamers are so attracted to high-end, pre-built systems.  I feel like they are really a waste of money (imho) and direct them to Linus's videos to try and relieve their fear of building systems on their own, but it can be a struggle to change their mind.

That's my 2 cents. Thanks!

mac mini would be good

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Yeah it's not really on the list at the moment.

Linus, you glasshole :P   According to HighTechLegion, it appears to be the new best of the best cpu air cooler AND it's slightly smaller than the phtc14pe by Phanteks ( r1 ultimate BARELY fits the silverstone sg10 pc case). 

*starts chanting* " WE WANT THE REVIEW!. ...WE WANT THE REVIEW!..... WE WANT THE REVIEW!!..   

Still love your context LMG team.  PLEASE review this product!!  PLEEEEEEEEASE!  

Linus, you glasshole :P   According to HighTechLegion, it appears to be the new best of the best cpu air cooler AND it's slightly smaller than the phtc14pe by Phanteks ( r1 ultimate BARELY fits the silverstone sg10 pc case). 

*starts chanting* " WE WANT THE REVIEW!. ...WE WANT THE REVIEW!..... WE WANT THE REVIEW!!..   

Still love your context LMG team.  PLEASE review this product!!  PLEEEEEEEEASE!  

linus doesn't want it to beat his precious nh d15 :P

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

I would like to see the z506 surround set from Logitech  :P Because i might get it for christmas and its probably something many would like, because it isnt so expensive.

3d printers would be nice :) Mostly lower end so ppl actually can afford them. Doesnt really matter what brand or model

Pretty much everything from zalman, raijintek, cryorig and aerocool.

Mainly aerocool, i want you to show the audience what a bad product is like. A lot of people buy cheap pc cases so i want to make sure that you show them what the best is because honestly you guys have overlooked that market a lot, only showing corsair and some coolermaster and nzxt products when to be honest in the lower end they arent the best anymore.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I would love to see review from linus Tech Tips about consols . or like the playstation tv or the new features that came with the latest update for ps4 .

anybody with me or still pc gamers feel shame to talk about consols ?

LinusTechTips is mainly about computer hardware though.

And Linus doesn't care for Consoles.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110