What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

Slick
Message added by colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

LinusTechTips is mainly about computer hardware though.

And Linus doesn't care for Consoles.

yet theres reviews about chairs and headphones. theres a million reviews of consoles, but couldnt hurt either way.

Not happening. Linus is a PC guy.

LinusTechTips is mainly about computer hardware though.

And Linus doesn't care for Consoles.

INB4 Linus kid asks him for a console this Christmas Kappa

yet theres reviews about chairs and headphones. theres a million reviews of consoles, but couldnt hurt either way.

"Mainly" is the keyword in my post.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Not happening any time soon.

#PCMasterRace.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Linus is not becoming a peasant anytime soon. Sorry.

Please don't use the word 'peasant' in reference to console players outside of /r/pcmasterrace. Keep the satire there :P

Nice trollbait attempt OP. Go reward yourself with some Cowadoody.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

10/10 would bang! uhhh watch! watch!

I think we would all bang Luke, I mean Linus.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

If you could do an external GPU setup through Thunderbolt review/tutorial I would greatly appreciate it.This is the only straight Thunderbolt to PCI adapter I have found so far, also I know you guys at Linus Media Group have an Asus g750 serice laptop so it would be perfect to test it on that. http://www.amazon.com/Akitio-Thunder2-PCIe-Box/dp/B00LTAUTHE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1414986977&sr=8-1&keywords=thunderbolt+2+to+pci+express

Specific products please! Links greatly appreciated :D

Motorola droid turbo http://www.motorola.com/us/droid-turbo-pdp.html

Intsun qi wireless charging... things. Supposed to make any device work with wireless charging, but they seem to be a pretty unknown brand http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Wireless-Charging-micro-USB-Narrow-interface/dp/B00JIN22K6/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1414996639&sr=1-1&keywords=intsun+wireless+charging

Moto 360 http://moto360.motorola.com/

Linus and team, 

Have  you seen the latest case from Lian-Li? It looks completely crazy, dual system. 

Lian Li PC-D666

http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pc-d666/

It is in fact exactly what i have been looking for. I have two PC's on my desk at home - one general browsing, file storage and the other my gaming rig... now i can combine the two! Perfect.

If you could do a video review i would love to hear your thoughts on this bizarre case.

CheekyChester

This is Satan's favorite case Lian-Li PC-666, but yeah I would love to see a review of it

SYSTEM SPECS

i7 4790k | LTT Edition Noctua NH-U12S | Gigabyte Z97-SOC Force | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR3 | 120GB Samsung 850 EVO | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | NVIDIA GTX 980ti | H440 Orange | EVGA 650B3 PSU

Does the "D" in the model number stand for "Diablo" or "Devil" or "Demon"? /joke

Does the "D" in the model number stand for "Diablo" or "Devil" or "Demon"? /joke

Doesn't the letter "D" have the most amount of Negative words?

Because he had a hard drive.

Doesn't the letter "D" have the most amount of Negative words?

"Delicious"

I never noticed...

*puts on pseudointellectual tinfoil hat*

Well... D is the 4th letter of the English alphabet... 4 is "shi" (四)in Japanese... However "shi" can also be the reading of (死) which means "death"...