What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

Slick
Message added by colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

Bluetooth speakers like the jbl flip 2 or Logitech UE mini.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

-snip-

Sumol, eh? That stuff is good. Are you Portuguese by any chance?

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Sumol, eh? That stuff is good. Are you Portuguese by any chance?

Nope my dad is though.  I thought sumol was quite good and worthy of passing along the "word".

I however am Canadian ;p

Molson-packaging.jpg

You need to re-do reviews of used products. It would be nice to see how products hold up over time. Anything is somewhat nice when its new, but by actually using it on a daily basis is how you find out if a product is good or not.

CPU: i7 4790k OC'd @ 4.6 ghz COOLER: Corsair H105 (SP 120mm Quiet Edition Fans) MOBO: ASRock Z97 Extreme 6 RAM: Kingston Hyper Fury 16GB (2x8) 1866mhz

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB HDD: WD Blue 1TB GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750w 80+ Gold Fully Modular CASE: Fractal Arc Midi R2

OPTICAL DRIVE: Samsung DVD Burner OS: Win 7 64bit   Please do some research of your own before asking questions. Google and Youtube are your friend.

A cheap portable amp. Maybe a DIY build and go over soldering. 

Maybe something like THIS

Or some USB mics like the Blue Nessie or Yeti. And hopefully add to your Soundcloud mic comparisons page.

MSI X99 MPOWER AC

MSI X99S GAMING AC

PLEASE :D

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

Ducky Mini keyboard. Luke could do it as he is the keyboard nerd. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

A new NZXT Case came out called the S340. haven't really seen a case like it and would like to get a decent opinion on it before I consider it.

Maybe do a water cooling showdown IE (Kraken X61 vs H100i vs whatever else is good) 

I would be nice to have a video about antiviruses, comparing them seeing which one is best, pricing and also comparing how user friendly the user the user interface is. The format could be as several reviews or as one buyers guide.

Fiio e10k

Either the E10k or the E11. I'm looking into a cheap but effective headphone amp that is under about $80.

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

The shure 215k would be a great product to review.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

I reckon the new 6,8, or 10TB hard drives from Seagate and WD that are going to be released. Do a speed test and maybe compare it with a ssd solution. Then get Linus to do an opinion piece on why or why not its worth your money? (for home users and/or home server use)

----------

A review series about different brands and products for water cooling both new and old. And each video you could talk about the different brands and the components they offer

----------

Or maybe a review on different gaming chairs and desks, like the DX Racer chairs

Sup

Custom water cooling set ups. Custom sleeved cables or other aftermarket mods that the numerous companies out there provide.

Show the little and growing guys some love.

Yo soy el hombre murciélago

Or just more gpu. Game, or monitor reviews.

Yo soy el hombre murciélago

Raspberry Pi

Beagle Bone Black

A desktop 3d printer

You break it, you buy it.

I break it, I buy it, take it home, reverse engineer it, begin manufacture, sell the product and put the other company out of business.

Ask Phanteks to let you do an early unboxing of the Evolv and XL Mini pls

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

What ever happened to your game reviews?

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

Specific products please! Links greatly appreciated :D

S2340M, 160 dollar 23" IPS display with super thin bezzles, would be epic for a multi-monitor setup

MoBo: 970A-D3P CPU: FX-8350 GPU: HD 7950 PSU: 1000watt RAM:8Gb of G,skill 1600

One for Luke to look at. Huawei ascend mate 7

Huawei made their own processor (I think it's a 9 core), and has highly customized version of android 4.4.2.  It's seem to be good solid aluminum build quality, but I for one could use someone that lives and breaths tech to find out the pros and cons of actual use.  Staring at a spec sheet only does so much for me.