What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

Slick
Message added by colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

rasberry pie

Its all looks these days

Azza HURRICAN 2000 Full Tower Computer Case

While I already bought the case for my latest build, I have to say it is absolutely wonderful. Lots of fans, space and cable management. Though I would really like to hear the thoughts linus has on air flow/multi fan cases

51UDqBC%2Bh8L.jpg

If you want to check it out for yourself then just follow the link below that will bring you to Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Azza-HURRICAN-2000-Computer-2x2-5-Inch/dp/B00457X10A/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1411280842&sr=1-1&keywords=hurricane+2000

I would like linus compare the aoc u3477Pqu to the LG models

Its all about those volumetric clouds

USB microphone aimed at content creators, LOW, MID & HIGH end budgets!

Thanks

Shure srh 840

My rig: i5 2500k, MSI Z77A G45, Gainward GTX 980 Phantom, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, OCZ ZT series 750W PSU, 1TB HDD, 800D, fully water cooled. I am currently working on modding my HAF 912+ to fit a custom loop, here is the build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165963-project-viridis-water-cooled-haf-912/

Phanteks enthoo luxe

http://phanteks.com/Enthoo-Luxe.html

I hope they'll give you one for review.

I'm rooting for the Phanteks Enthoo Mini XL.

Reasoning: Yes it's almost a full tower sized case for an mATX motherboard, however, if your like me and bought a mATX motherboard because it was the cheapest, best looking, dual sli capable motherboard you could get (in my case the Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 which I would also like to see them review, it was $117.00 USD when I got it, which made it a steal because it has better looking heatsinks than the next similarly priced gigabyte board), but already had a full atx tower, then it's kind of a neat idea for an upgrade, I think it will be much nicer than my Air 540, it has better cooling from the looks of things, better modability, better dust protection, and I think looks better. @LinusTech @Slick

Not to mention the dual system capability.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

a case from case labs anything from them....i have yet to find a decent review of them

Jayztwocents did a review of a caselabs case.

I can't think of anything specifically, but I would love to see maybe a software review, things like benchmarks or something? Hardware wise maybe case fans? Or maybe you could do some more reviews on CPU coolers.

Please don't rinse your memory

H97 boards. Now, I get that they aren't that sexy and you probably won't have that much to say abut them, BUT you can do something like a group overview / favorite H97 mobos.

The reason I (and quite a few others i'm sure) am interested in H97 mobos is that not everyone can afford an unlocked CPU and therefore buying a Z97 board doesn't make much sense. Or dose it?

• Have manufacturers skimped on the H97 boards in any way just because they aren't "top of the line"?
  • Are the bios-es on H97 any less functional?
  • Are there any features that would justify buying a Z97 board even though the CPU is locked?

These are questions the people want answered!

• Dose gravel have dreams?
  • Is that mug my biological father?

These are questions a crazy person wants answered! But that's besides the point.

- Now with added  WUB WUB -

Something more network orientated. Like a wireless router showdown :)