Fallout 4 will run at 1080p and 30 frames-per-second on everything

TwistedDictator

Fallout-41.jpg

"It is 1080p on everything," he said, before confirming that it would run at 30fps and not 60fps.

Fallout 4, which is set in post-apocalyptic Boston, is the first new entry in the role-playing series since 2010's New Vegas.

Players will be able to build structures and defences within the game world, while mod support has been confirmed for PC, followed by Xbox One

When we asked if the studio was hoping to eventually bring mod support to PS4, Howard said: "We will be. Well, we're going to make every effort to. If Sony says no, we won't, but I don't think they will.

"But, you know, it will come out on PC first. So early 2016, the creation mod for the PC, and then we're going to make that work on the Xbox One, and then we're going to do the PS4 version."

Source

I think when he ment everything he ment on consoles, unless Bethesda wants angry fans, but I believe the devs are smart enough. I think Digital Spy are just being stupid.

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

q.q why

First Skyrim has... weird forced vSync and now this

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

q.q why

lol well even if this is true, you could go into the .ini files and change it and if not, then I'm sure a mod will come out within a couple hours that makes it 60 FPS lol

CPU: i7-8700K I CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: ROG Strix 1080 Ti MoBo: ROG Strix Z370-E RAM:  G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)   PSU: CORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i Case: Corsair Air 540 Display: 24" 1920X1080p 144Hz ASUS - 27" 2560X1440p 144Hz Dell OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

I find it hard to believe for PC. That's an easy way to make little profit. It has to be for consoles. I don't think they're that stupid.

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

İ agree with the o.p i dont think bethesda is mad enough to make such a mistake they probably meant just the consoles

He's most likely talking about consoles. PC's can have any sort of components, so we're likely to see an options setting similar to previous games (hopefully they add more options in there though). Pretty interesting that Sony hasn't given them the green light to add modding onto the PS4. I wonder if modding will work cross platform, or if modders will have to support the multiple platforms. This is the only interesting game in my opinion, simply because they didn't go for the graphics improvement and instead went for improvements to the core game.

60d.gif

You mean 30/30 :^)

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

3ZeFIGa.gif

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

q.q why

You can make Skyrim run at 120 fps (and it will do easily on a potato if vanilla), but shit gets weird if you do.

lol well even if this is true, you could go into the .ini files and change it and if not, then I'm sure a mod will come out within a couple hours that makes it 60 FPS lol

You can make Skyrim run at 120 fps (and it will do easily on a potato if vanilla), but shit gets weird if you do.

Yea but unless you did like Nvidia variable vSync it screws up havok... Walking into rooms and having everything fly into the air is pretty annoying. Not to mention the weird experiences I've had with Fallout 3 either running at 30fps when I cap it at 60, or when I uncap it the game literally speeds up. Like, people's mouths stop matching what they're saying and my character runs super fast because I get like 100fps

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

Yea but unless you did like Nvidia variable vSync it screws up havok... Walking into rooms and having everything fly into the air is pretty annoying. Not to mention the weird experiences I've had with Fallout 3 either running at 30fps when I cap it at 60, or when I uncap it the game literally speeds up. Like, people's mouths stop matching what they're saying and my character runs super fast because I get like 100fps

Like I said, shit gets weird. The raining goats were my favourite.

They couldn't squeeze 60FPS on PS4? Huh, well cool either way. Full 1080p on both is still good.

Wrong article is wrong.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

They couldn't squeeze 60FPS on PS4? Huh, well cool either way. Full 1080p on both is still good.

That's what interests me, since they said they are not gonna focus on graphics how can't they get more than 30? Maybe it's the "one console limiting the other" story all over again.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

That's what interests me, since they said they are not gonna focus on graphics how can't they get more than 30? Maybe it's the "one console limiting the other" story all over again.

Could be a lot to render? Or maybe the PS4 version is prettier?

q.q why

oh that's why it was laggy on a laptop with a 635m no matter what settings I've tried.

Could be a lot to render? Or maybe the PS4 version is prettier?

The first version seems likely to me, although I guess the second one is possible as well.

do you want a shit storm of hate Bethesda?

cause this is how you get a shit storm of hate......

Yeah. I suspect that MS paid them off for parity, and everyone is suffering as a result.

Yeah. I suspect that MS paid them off for parity, and everyone is suffering as a result.

Even though everything is possible, I'm gonna wait few months and see what's what before causing a shit storm here because of few comments.  :lol: